|| Aaoge Jab Tum O Sajna || (Tragic) Premeer OS

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

First of all...the concept sucks...like ACTUALLY! But I still wanted to post it just because...*shrugs* Anyways the whole part about the country being under curfew or not? I don't know but it works in my story okay! πŸ˜›

He was coming home today. It had been five long months of separation for them but now he was coming. She looked down at her 9 month old daughter, playing with her noisey bear in the corner and smiled. Her daughter would finally spend time with her father again after all those months apart. Heer knew it didn't really matter to Chahat right now because she couldn't remember but Heer still wanted her to be with her father and now it would come true.

Prem had left for what was supposed to be a month long business trip in Uganda but then riots broke out and the whole country was under curfew until now.

"Heer didi!" Meher called as she walked into the room. "Heer didi, aap yahaan hain? Kaisi hain meri gudiya?" Meher bent down and picked up her adorable niece. She kept cooing her while Heer just watched.

"Abhi se practice ho rahi hain?" She smiled at Meher.

Meher smiled and shook her head. "Di, aap bhi na? Abhi to bahot mahine baaki hain,"

"Pata hain," Heer touched Meher's cheek. "Practice aachi hoti hain."

Chahat cooed for attention and Heer smiled as she stood up and walked to the window for the fourth time in an hour.

"Aap bahot khush ho na?" Meher asked.

Heer turned and nodded. "Paanch mahine ho chuke hain Meher. Aur phone pe bhi baatein kahan hoti thi?"

"Preet kuch kehta nahi hain lekin mujhe pata hain ke woh kitna khush hain," Meher added. "Woh subha sehi itna excited hain. Isiliye to main yahaan aagayi," she laughed. "Flight kitne baje kit hi?"

"8 baje," Heer told her as she turned back to the window.

"Di, main thodi der Chahat ko lejao?" Meher asked, holding Chahat close to her.

Heer nodded. "Le jao,"

Meher left the room cradling Chahat while Heer stared at the moon through the rain again.

Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajana

Angana Phool Khilenge

Her mind could still not focus on the fact that Prem was coming back. Her husband was coming back.

Barsega Saawan, Barsega Saawan

Jhoom Jhoomke

The phone rings in the living room and Vikas goes to answer it. "Hello? Hello? Aap kaun bol rahe hain? Hello?"

Kulraj shakes her head and takes the phone. "Hello?" She waits for a few seconds before the expression on her face changes. "Kya? Sach? Pre--Prem!"

Hearing that Heer drops the plate she was holding and rushes to the phone. "Hello?"

"He--Heer, main aaraha hoon."

His voice was still the same, passionate and intense no matter how far away he

was. She could only utter one word. "Kab?"

"Kal," He replies in a happier tone. "Mujhe tumhari bahot yaad aarahi hain."

"Mujhe bhi," Heer was holding the phone with both of her hands, afraid that if she let go he'd fade away again.

"Meri Chahat ko meri taraf se gaale lega lena, aaj aakhri bar meri taraf se. Kal se main wahan honga,"

Heer smiled as she put the phone back on the receiver after saying bye. He was coming back; to the family he left behind.

Anjaane Hi Tere Naino Ne Waade Kiye Kayi Saare Hai

Saanson Ki Lay Madham Chalein, Tose Gaye Barasega Saawan

"Heer!"  She turned as she heard a voice call her from downstairs. "Jaldi aao!"

The voice sounded frantic and that scared her. Tighting her grip on the banister she rushed down the stairs only to see Ma and Bauji crying and holding each other tightly. This situation felt too familiar--like the last time Prem was supposed to come back from somewhere.

"Kya hua?" She asked Harman who was standing at the door.

She took in her surroundings and saw everyone in the room crying silently, but Meher was nowhere to be seen. She was probably with Chahat. Good keep her away from all of this,

"Maya, please mujhe batao?" Heer went to Maya and shook her shoulders. "Kuch to baat hain jo aap sab mujhe nahin bata rahe."

She could hear the rain beat down faster on the room as she went from person to person. "Aap sab ro kyun rahe hain? Prem aata hoga. And he hates it when we're sad,"

"Pr--Prem nahin aayega," Gayatri uttered between sobs.

"Ma aap? Yeh kya keh rahi hain? Aapko to pata hai pichli baar kitni muskhil se--" She couldn't say anything else with that. She didn't want to remember it again. This situation was much too similar to that time.

"Bhabhi," Preet rushed into the house then and he was drenching wet.

"Kya hua Preet? Aur Prem? Woh kahan hain?" Heer walked towards the door only to be held back by Maya and Preet.

"Nahin bhabhi,"

"Preet?" She shook her head waiting for answers.

"Bhabhi woh--" Maya started.

"Jaane do usse," Gayatri spoke again. "Usse dekhna parega," She sobbed again holding her husband's kurta to shield her tears.

Heer broke away from their grip and walked out into the drenching rain.

Barsega Saawan Jhoom Jhoomke, Do Dil Aise Milenge
Aaoge Jab Tum Ho Saajana, Angana Phool Khilenge

It felt different this time. It wasn't welcoming like it always was--there was sadness in this rain. As if it was sympathizing with the pain she was about to feel.

As she walked outside she saw a white ambulance near the house and she rushed to it.

A hand grasped her shoulder and she saw Harman and Preet on either side of her, supporting her steps towards the ambulance. "Pre--Preet? Kya?"

"Bhabhi--bhaiyya," Preet said softly.

Heer couldn't hear anything anymore. Her emotions had left her body. All she saw was her husband lying on the white stretcher that was a little out of the ambulance. The rain was lightly hitting his forehead and she rushed to shield him.

"Prem! PREM! Utho! Dekho na? Bearish ho rahi hain? Tum--tumhe baarish aachi lagit hain na? Chalo! Utho!"

"Bhabhi," Harman and Preet both tried taking her away but she wouldn't budge.

Her Prem was coming home to her tonight. What had happened? God couldn't be so cruel to this family; for the second time? They couldn't handle it again. And Chahat? What would Heer say to her when she got older? She didn't have a father because the taxi he was arriving in had been in accident? What could she possibly tell her daughter that would help her understand? Heer could only sit there in the rain and cry. The rain blended in with her tears and she could almost see the red sindoor from her forehead being washed out of her life just like her husband.....

A gust of wind came then and Heer shuddered; it carried her Prem with it. He was now one with the wind never to come back to her again.....

Sapnon Ka Jahaan Hoga Kela Kela Barasega Saawan
Barsega Saawan Jhoom Jhoomke, Do Dil Aise Milenge

So? 😳 *hides face* I don't think there was enough impact in it...😳 But still hpe you all liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Meera😳

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
I'm gonna sob now. Why'd you have to that? I just started my day with this. Premmmmmmmmmmmmm! 😭
The kid I'm babysitting can't understand why I'm looking at the screen in shock.

That was so cruel. So cruel. It was so close, yet they didn't meet. Oh that was cruel Meera. Write a happy one to balance it out.

--shabz
indiandoll89 thumbnail
I kinda like the tragicness! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

@Madz: I'll add Tragic to the title? πŸ˜› I'm sorry! 😳

@Shabz: It wasn't cruel...you've always said I couldn't kill him...I did it *shrugs*
WHAT? You were proving something? Gosh Meera, I like it better when you are off writing mushy gushy shots.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
It worked well with the mood I was in yesterday! 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Aww Madz be happy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  Think of that shot I'm gonna write? πŸ˜‰ And ohh I'm going to Bath and Body Works today! πŸ˜ƒ
Dark Love thumbnail
Go wherever you want! πŸ˜’

I'm going to a cemetery today...
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Madz, tusi bahut filmy hoooooooooooooooooooooo

indiandoll89 thumbnail
I always thought I was bad when I read sad shots....I think everyone will agree with me..Madz reaction is more...😊