Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

My Questions for you

Fashion and Beauty

What's your Fashion Must Have ?

Your Fav Designer (Indian or Non Indian) ?

You can pull of anything you wear as long as your comfortable, do you believe in that statement if so why?

Fav Make Up Brand?

Your Style ?

Love and Relationship

Do you believe in Love at First Sight ?

Describe your Soul Mate in Five Words?

Your Perfect first date will be ...

What according to you is the Most Important Relationship?

Never make someone your Everything, because when they're gone your left with Nothing do you believe in that ..

IQ Test

What came first Chicken or the Egg ? πŸ˜†

Name all the Planets ?

Who was India's First President (I don't know the answer to the question Myself πŸ˜† )

What's the Poem to Remember the Spectrum?

who said this quote

"A woman, especially, if she have the misfortune of knowing anything, should conceal it as well as she can."

Bolly Choices

Veer Zaara - DDLJ

SRK- Amir Khan

Sonam-Deepika

Imran-Ranbir

Kareena with Saif/Shahid

Kambhakt Ishq-New York ..

RP Questions

Say that you have to Propose to Raj, how will you do It in a Filmy Style ?

We all could give a list of good qualities on Raj, but just give me Three Bad qualities?

Which of Raj's Films are you Looking forward too?

PGKS

Return Gift

Chenaab Ghandi ...

Assume that Pri's Making a Come back, so what sort of Serial would you want to see her in, and opposite to who Excluding RK ..

Four Words to Describe RN as a Couple?

Your Fav RN scene?

MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shiropa gayi kaam se 😳
all da best

well congo 4 78th FC πŸ₯³ am late. πŸ˜•    πŸ€”Edited by pgsks - 14 years ago
MoonDesir thumbnail

she looks so................

well ( Rajeev Priyanka FC name) was nt attatched 2 da new name game so i was wondering,but saw yasmins name.
MoonDesir thumbnail
Indian version of 'Moment of Truth' premiers on TV on July 15
New Delhi | Sunda
Sunday, Jul 12 2009 IST

TV actors competing among themselves on their ability to perform dangerous stunts; celebrities struggling to survive in a dense jungle filled with dangers at every step or 16 bachelors competing to be the 'suitable groom' for a well know TV actress....

From scouting best actors, best comedians, best singers, best dancers and best businessmen, the reality show wagonwheel has taken a paradigm shift with new shows delving into the human psyche to reveal inner secrets and fears and is fast becoming the norm on Indian television.

After making contestants tackle "unknown fears" and "unexplored dangers" in the adventure reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' and witnessing 16 men go through various tribulations and 'agnipareeksha' (trials by fire) in their quest to be the 'suitable groom' for TV actor Rakhi Sawant in 'Rakhi Ka Swayamwar', a new reality show on Indian television will witness contestants boldly share their ''well-guarded secrets" and "bitter truths" in their quest for a prize money of Rs one crore.

Premiering on Star Plus from June 15 will be 'Sach Ka Saamna', a new and innovative reality show which will witness contestants revealing uncomfortable truths of their life in their race to bag a prize money of Rs 1 crore.

An adaptation of the internationally-acclaimed show 'Moment of Truth', 'Sach Ka Saamna' is a reality show designed to test the ability of common people to ''face the truth'' by making him admit to some uncomfortable aspects of their lives.

Produced by Siddhartha Basu's Big Synergy, 'Sach Ka Saamna', to be hosted by television and film actor Rajeev Khandelwal, will see contestants boldly share their bitter truths while answering uncomfortable questions like 'Kya Aapne Kabhi apne bete aur beti mein faraq kiya hai' (have you ever discriminated between your son and daughter), 'Kya aapne kabhi apne maa baap ka apmaan kiya hai'(have you ever insulted your parents) or 'kya aapko lagta hai ki aapne apni patni se shaadi karke galti ki hai' (do you feel you have made a mistake by marrying your wife).

Addressing a press conference in the capital, the reality show host Rajeev Khandelwal said the contestants will be asked 21 questions at six different levels.

''Each of the questions asked on the show will somewhere reflect the contestants' experiences in their day-to-day life.

With each passing levels nervuosness, excitement and tensions rise as questions get tougher, more personal and significantly edgy, ''Khandelwal said.

The authenticity of the contestants responses are determined by a polygraph test of 50 questions conducted by Mr Herb Irvine, a renowned polygraph expert from the US.

Speaking on the occasion, the GM and EVP, Star Plus, Keertan Upadhyay said the show was not meant to tittillate by making contestants reveal their inner secrets.

''The show is not a sting operation. The basic purpose is to celebrate the truth,''Keertan said.

''Yes, a lot of questions asked on the show would seem embarrassing for a common person. But then, 'Sach Ka..' is meant to test one's ability to stand up for the truth. It tests the nerve, resilience and integrity of a contestant. Infact, the show is an attempt to bring about a positive change by helping the contestants shed their baggage and lead a significantly better life,''he said.

Speaking on the issue, Khandelwal said,''the intention of the questions is not to create a scandal. Yes, there will be a lot of questions about a person's sexuality and sensuality.

But it will not come across as cheap from any angle. Infact, 'Sach Ka Saamna' is about testing one's character and also the limit to which one can go to tell the truth.'' On his role as the host of the show, the actor said,''being a host of the show is a challenging and a demanding job. This is because it is not just about hosting the show but also making the contestant comfortable."

Edited by pgsks - 14 years ago
shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pgsks

Shiropa gayi kaam se 😳
all da best

well congo 4 78th FC πŸ₯³ am late. πŸ˜•    πŸ€”

yes mona.me gayi kaam seπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

see yasmin has asked me such questions😲

but yes i realized how little i care about myselfπŸ˜†

i have to think what are my fav thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shiropa thumbnail
will reply your questions soon.let me write them.πŸ˜† and some of them i need to think like who are my fav actors n else.kya hain na bahot dino se RP ke alwaba or kisike bareme socha nehi hain naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MoonDesir thumbnail

Pick it up ,pick it up
Jab phone ki ghanti bajti hai to kehte hain hello ,hello,hello

phone utha hi liya jaise ki Su di ka mail πŸ˜‰

par aap kab kahoge hello 2 us on ur blog πŸ€”
shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

!! Announcement !!