Todays Star Sansaar update !

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
I managed to catch star sansaar today!Finally!somehow I always sleep through it since its a sunday!😆Anyway todays star sansaar in which i was only waiting for yeh rishta's precap hoping things will finally improve this week.Also theyhave promoted their upcoming show sach ka samna todayin the full epi!Anyway here is the update-

The host says that This week all our couples are going through an agniparishta this week(sweety our Nkahs are going through the same thing sinc emany weeks😆)They said Naitik is harassed with RR and aks's relationship.They showed a glimpse of the mehendi where naitik left aks.Then they showed varsha adivcing aks to write him a letter(Couldnt they send an SMS on his cell instead?)and they show the letter in the basket.And then show the kids sending aks the message and aks feels naitik has forgiven her and she gets really happy.BUT they show naitik sitting on the ghoda and leaving with the baraat without reading the letterMU still on that means.Naitik looked very very cute and suprisingly happy.They showed aks happy face and said will they be able to sort out their MU and lead a happy marriage life?

It dint tellus much just that it will be dragged till marriage.very dissapoitnign!

Sanjana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Tht was expected Sanju...The letter will not reach Naitik before leaving...nyways gr8 to see the baaraat leaving..at least wedding will happen this week..celebrations ! 🥳     Naitik was looking adorable as dulha....
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can you plzzz upload the video.
..Sanjana.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Tht was expected Sanju...The letter will not reach Naitik before leaving...nyways gr8 to see the baaraat leaving..at least wedding will happen this week..celebrations ! 🥳     Naitik was looking adorable as dulha....

I still had hope yaI thought they were copying the climax of hum aapke hain kaun where after a lot of travelling the letter finally reaches the dulha carried by a dog but now naitik doesnt have a dog😆Im sure the letter will keep travelling due to the super strong wind at Singhania mansion that day!Yes saving grace is marriage this week.Naitik looked cute and i felt he looked happy..Dint u?
..Sanjana.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinak

Can you plzzz upload the video.

Sorry!I have no clue how to update videos!howver i will post the link once its out on youtube or in the forum!
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh man....MU will only be cleared after wedding then.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

yes..MU will be cleared after the wedding..or may be those blank SMS's will have some calming effect on Naitik...or who knows he got the letter (they don't show everything in star sansar) but I don't think we should expect nything now..lets enjoy the wedding for the time being, even if both are doing natak of being happy, at least they are happy (not like mehandi where Naitik will be imagining RR sitting with Aksh) ..or at least Aksh is truely happy for the time being (just like Naitik was when he assumed tht RR was rejected by Aksh) ...

I can't wait to see their wedding..i hope it's hasslefree (read nani & Naitik's hallicunations)
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
suhaag raat will be the best:

naitik: frown and frown some more

akshara: naitik ji, my mehndi came out so dark that i finally found the N in my mehndi...can you see if you can find it? 😳 😳

🤣
aditiii thumbnail
plzzzzzz...can anyone upload d video..............................?????????
aditiii thumbnail
n thanx.......... angelonearth...........4 d update...........