article on khemi

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hello guyz today there was an article in hindi newspaper about leena jumanu aka khemi

so im transforming it in english๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so sry for any mistakes nd sorry if posted  before but shes really cutee๐Ÿ˜›

~โญ๏ธacting is a tough thing to doโญ๏ธ~

inspired by ekta kapoor's shows kyunki nd kahani ,leena jumbani came into the field of acting.leena excitingly tells that she used to watch kyunki nd kahani in her childhood days nd it was her dream to see herself in those shows.i had decided at that time only that i will one day do a role like tulsi or parvati,but wen i came into this field...these type of shows vanished.i felt sa but im hppy that im working with the producer of those serials ekta kapoor.nd i hope i'll get to play a role like tulsi in the future.

leena is 19 yrs nd plays d role of khemi in ndtv imagine's bandini.leena tells she used to work in share market business wid her grandmom.one day she filled the form available on balaji production website nd sent it.we got +ve response.i had previously given auditions for few balaji soaps but i got a chance through bandini.im enjoying my role as khemi,wen i had signed this show then only i knew that people wud love khemi.people r appreciating my work wid ronit nd aasiya.

leena is from ahmdabad.before bandini shes done 3 gujrati movies nd 1 gujrati show where she was in lead role.leena tells shes been acting since the last two yrs.wen second lead was offered to me in bandini ,i never hesitated to tak d role.few days back i played a lead role in balaji show koi aane ko hai .

leena had done a 15 day woorkshop before coming into acting.she agrees that acting is a difficult task.leena says before coming into this field i thought that acting isnt tough but now i realise that its really difficult to play wat u r not.about her future plans,she says for now im concentrating on bandini nd i dnt want to do films for now๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.she says shell turn 20๐Ÿ˜ณon 16th july.she says ive enough tie for now.my aim is to reach gr8r heights in acting.i hope that if i keep getting love of my fans and support of my family ,ill reach my destination.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sry for the mistakes guyz

priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya.

She is only 19. Wow.

Happy b'day to her....in advance.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ekta for this article! You did a great job of translating! Leena is doing a fabulous job as Khemi. Wow, she is going to be 20 in a few days.We should have a nice party for her๐Ÿ˜Š
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for taking the time & trouble to translate it...
19 years?? wow..

Pari_Angle thumbnail
wow

so nice ....

thank u so much dear
ash_16 thumbnail
Wow she is only 19 years. Leena's perfomance is very nice. I wached her 2 gujarati movie in ahmedabad that is very nice. she is very pretty.
Happy Birthday dear Leena.

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks ...

yeah! she is a pretty gal!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜† I read that she is Sindhi!! umm so acted in movies too!!!!!!!

lead role!!!!!!!!!! she seems to be stressing that a bit ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you SOOOO much for translating it. She's so sweet Happy Birthday to Leena in advance!!!

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was my pleasure mallika di nd all of u guyz...yeahhh agree shes very pretty nd she was luking beautiful in NTA Edited by ektay11 - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing and translating. I did not know she was only 19 and will be 20 in a couple of days.

Wishing her a Happy Birthday and all the best in life.