Frequent Posters

hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for your rocker updates aishu madam
Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Today's episode was too good.   Waiting for Aish's update.

Sri's performance was simply superb
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another superb episode Wednesday. I cried the whole time which is not usual in any of the serials for me. Very good performance by Sree.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

I so agree with you all........ I too cried seeing Krishnan's scenes........... but such a rocking episdoe it was....... Hats off to Shree!!!!!!!!!!!

The last sene, I really thought this Gayu would go to Krishnan's house...... but man she is full of herself....

But Krishnan did point out the right things during his one - one with her 👏👏👏

great episode indeed 👏👏👏

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish & Atina maa for the updates , pictures 😃 ..

The story moves in a fast pace ... Kudos to Uravugal team 👏👏👏 ...

Shree , you rock ⭐️ ...

Krishnan is even ready to study , get some degree for Gaya's sake ... Is Gaya that smart to make her life shine with this tooooooooooo good  hubby , Krishnan 😉 ??? Samarthiyamana ponna irunthaa , ithe vaazhakaiyai , santhoshama maathikkalam .. Is she smart enough to do so 😉 ?? Well , i must wait & watch , i guess 😆 ....

Gayathri , romba aanavam jaasthi unakku 😡 ... ivlo akangaram koodathu maa ... I too thought this girl finally got some sense & is leaving to Krishnan's home .. En nenappa intha ponnu thavidu podi aakiduchu 😭😭 .. I feel pity for Gaya , for  behaving & thinking like a kid .. Vaazhakai na ennanu puriyala innum ... Hostel kku po rajathi , u'll understand what life is 😛😉 ... Then she'll be asking everyone "Where is my Krishnan ? en arumai kanavan nu " 😳😆😆 ....

Another sensible person other than Ranjani is Raji , Gaya's mom .. iyalbana nadippu 👏 .. The way she said "Mannangkatti" to TK in today's episode is really funny 😆😆😆 ... Avasara buthi ulla hubby , karvam pidicha ponnu .. samalikkarathu konjam kashtam thaan 😆 .... Poor lady ...

Thanikasalam (TK) is a avasara kudukkai 😡 ... Ponna nalla visarichuttu appuram sandaikku poga vendiyathu thaane .. Loosu Loosu 😡😡 ... ivaraala Krishnan kku innaikkum belt adi kidaikkama irunthathe 😳😳 .. athuvaraikkum shemam 😉 ...

Ranjani is another awesome character .. Even if something has happened to Parvathy amma (like that in Gaya's dream sequence) , i would not have felt bad for krishnan 😳😳😳 .. Ranjani thaan avanukku amma ku ammava , akka ku akkavaa irukkaale 😛👏👏 .... Wish she stays beside Krishnan till the end ...

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates and pics Aish and Atina....

That was really very fast moving episode... Krishnan correctly pointed out to Gaya3. Even after being slapped, he was calm.. So great.. Gaya is lucky to have such a husband... Krishnan is ready to study now.. He wants to make life happier not only fo rhim but also for others... He is great fellow... Hope Gaya3 lives a happy life with him soon..

Gayathri u r missing golden days.. U have to learn lot about life... Just spending days in hostel wont do any good for u.. U don't have porumai to think about the goodness of others.. 

Kudos Ranjani who defends for Krishnan. Chitra also joins.. That is great.. Buit Senthil how did u support Krishnan.. What if he told the truth.... Ungala thavara vera yaarukum theriyadhunu dhairiyam.???

Ranjani can save Krishnan.. But Am will neglect her at any moment.. Parvathy amma is the one to whom AM listens... Hope she comes home soon and enlighten Krish life by some way...

Gaya3 u gave shock to everyone by ur decision.. Nalla valatharu TK pullaya... hm... I think Gaya is TK chellam and Sudha is Raji's... Adhan andha difference...

TK.. not avasara budhi.. No steady mind at all.. How can a person change his mind every now and then.. Idhu dhan manidha manam kurangu madhiri nu solluvangalo... TK should be stable before he makes up his mind for anything... The same character can be seen in Gaya3 also...  The team has worked well in that...

Krishnan u r so lucky for APrvathy amma, Ranjani and Chitra.. THey all are ur mothers...  U r so generous that u r ready to get blamed for other's mistake... U did a great job by explaining to Gaya..  U told that ur appa has brought u up as a good fellow.. Thats great a point.. Senti...

But AM.. Can't u hug Krish once.. For his words and deeds... Y can't understand this fellow.. So by trusting the wrong ones, u become Tharkoori or whatever u call Krishnan... U cal krishnan by that way coz he is clever but he has much paasam on family.. Nalla peru avarukku... Can't even tell a word to console Krihsnna??? Ninga appa thane... Learn from TK.. not the avasarm budhi... But the paasam.. In this matter, TK is  ahead of u...
What u guys tell?
Request to Uravugal team.. The serial is good going.. Don't ever make this serial dragging.. We can't stand that..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the udpates aish..

What a kalakal and touchy episode yesterday.. 👍🏼

Shree.. Superb perfirmnacve.. 👏 👏 👏

Congrats uravugal team.. 👏 Every episode is fast moving packed with gr8 emotions.. U guys are simply rocking .. 👏👏
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi buddies,

Have you all noticed most of the posts are clicked by Gurubaran?

Thanks Gb sir....for going thru our comments and discussion....that is really nice of you.....

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i AGREE WITH mAHA AND ARJUN MEENA....good posts buddies........

Yes a big kudoos to Uravugal team.....

This story is going soooooooper fast......Today after watching ..I really felt like giving a tight slap on Gayu's face,,,,,,,for giving money to stay in her own house.....
I liked the reaction from Raji as a mother......and even TK tried to put some sense into gAYU'S HEAD....

I reaaly wish this Mugunthan's matter should be out soon.....
lifeissymbol123 thumbnail
Wow, thanks for the updates! 😊

This gayathri has soooooooo much ego!!!! 😡
I really like her mom's reaction! 👏

Gayu needs to learn that she's not better than everyone else just because she's educated! And she also badly needs some lessons in humility! First she scolded her husband, then her mother-in-law and now she even disrespects her own parents... Ithu romba too much! She really makes my BP rise...😡

On the flip side, I'm really glad Krishnan is starting to decide things for himself! So cute the way he said he's very clear abt what he wants to do! And the fact that he wants to study... 😊😳😍 I liked the way he spoke to Mugundan today; for a while, it seemed like he's trying to make Mugundan feel guilty and confess! Good going Krishnan! 😉👍🏼 And gr8 performance as usual by Shree