Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates Laksh..

Kalakal episode yesterday.. 👏 Ratnavel..sema performance.. 👍🏼
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Laksh. Why do they make Parthi act as a foolish fellow? Can he not see the difference between a diamond and a plain stone? His wife Anandhi is a fool and he is a double fool to hand over her jewellry to Hema. I bet Hema is keeping Anandhi's jewellry but used her own savings to buy the furniture. Perhaps she must have used Ratnavel's name to purchase those furniture items, and conveniently instructing manager to bill her so called FIL .to settle the amount..!!...!!😡

When is Hema's old hubby going to make an appearance? Waiting for Hema to throw Parthi out so that he would crawl back to Anandhi. Anandhi shd never forgive him thus she shd file for divorce....no point sacrficing her life for a nerd like Pathi. Parthi shd realise Hema's real intention in marrying him....he shd catch her in close proximity with one of his rich patrons - ..!😛

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh.

Excellent performance by Mohan Ram. The lady acting as his wife also did a good job.

ganesh/ suja & ganesh/ james  conversations have become too repetitive. It is better in future they make it muted ones lest our updaters are spared a bit.
bjda thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Laksh.

Excellent performance by Mohan Ram. The lady acting as his wife also did a good job.

ganesh/ suja & ganesh/ james  conversations have become too repetitive. It is better in future they make it muted ones lest our updaters are spared a bit.

exactly!!!!
so repetitive dey r ....mohan ram 👏 👏 👏
brilliant performance!!!!!
the serial is actually way better when meera was der...suja is gettin on ma nerves
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laksh, I am really impressed by the way you are able to reproduce all the dialogs so faithfully.  Wonderful!

I have a question - when Mayawati held her meetings, there were several other officers present.  So then how is it that Elango gets to be the one whom Hema's husband contacted when he wanted to find his wife, he gets to be the one to go to Coonoor, he was the one to be called when Hema attempted her fake suicide, and even this Rathnavel comes to him?  Did all the other officers take mass vacation or something?  Or is this Elango considered to be another hotshot officer?  If so, why didn't he get the picture of Meera done over the computer and then he could have found the resemblance between Meera and this Suja?  eljay, you idiot, why are you wasting your time asking these questions?  Don't you know that such q's never get answered?
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Laksh, I am really impressed by the way you are able to reproduce all the dialogs so faithfully.  Wonderful! Thank you maa 🤗 🤗 🤗 ... I'll tell you a secret , keep this to yourself 😉 .. I've skipped a lot😳 .. esp , conversation btn Hema , Parthi 😳😆 ...

I have a question - when Mayawati held her meetings, there were several other officers present.  So then how is it that Elango gets to be the one whom Hema's husband contacted when he wanted to find his wife

One of his sub ordinates brought that old man to Elango , thinking he may be able to help him ...

, he gets to be the one to go to Coonoor, Maya is impressed with Elango's career profile And so she assigned him for this task .... She even said that in her first meeting with all those Inspectors ..

he was the one to be called when Hema attempted her fake suicide,

That incident happened in his area limit ..

and even this Rathnavel comes to him?

He is a relative to him .. So Rathna thought he will deal with this issue secretively , as he is also a member in the same family .. But , Rathna misjudged him , thats a different issue ...

Did all the other officers take mass vacation or something?  🤣
  Or is this Elango considered to be another hotshot officer?  Nope maa .. you got it wrong .. He is the only villain 😉😆 .. So they must link him somewhere to make the story moving 😆😆 ...

If so, why didn't he get the picture of Meera done over the computer and then he could have found the resemblance between Meera and this Suja? Maya is supposed to have done this , a long back .. while she is in coonoor itself .. if she could do the same for Ranjan , why not for Meera .. She took Augustine all around coonoor in search of Meera .. But she failed to do this .. WHY 😕 ?? I can think of only one reason , kathasiriyar kottai vittutaar 😛😆 ...

eljay, you idiot, why are you wasting your time asking these questions?  You've not wasted your time maa .. See i have spent few mins to reply ur post 😛 ...

Don't you know that such q's never get answered? I have answered few of your questions , LJ maa 😳😳😳 ....

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks laksh
all i can say is that ananthi is a fool!
Edited by brinny_g - 14 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Laksh, for clearing my doubts so patiently.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kalakkal episode, athaivida kalakkala irunthathu ungka update Laksh!    👏  I really enjoyed reading your in between comments in  red , esp.  

Unakku mattumaa paa .. ithaiye type panni , enakkum kooda thalai suthuthu --------------  😃 
... [this whole james-Ganesh scene reminds me of only one thing .. Araicha maava araippomaa , thuvaicha thuniya thuvaippomaa , ] 😃    Thank you Laksh!.😊

Mohan Ram's acting was really so good in yesterday's episode.  👏 👍🏼  He proved himself as an experienced senior actor. 
Even Thilaka did good when she learned about her son parthi.

Appaa... rendu naala Suja thalaiyai kaatalaiyoo,,, naama thappichom.
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Hey, hasn't it already been 2 days? When's the wedding supposed to be. Perhaps today?

From the shots in the opening credits, it seems a police officer will confront Suja at the wedding. I suppose Suja will be locked up for a few weeks under terrorism laws, so no one, including a lawyer, can visit her. That  will give Meena enough time to enjoy her honeymoon with her new husband. 😛
Edited by Bonheur - 14 years ago