I'm on RAKHI'S SIDE! See my LIST of REASONS plz

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm on RAKHI'S SIDE! See my LIST of REASONS
QUIT bashing Rakhi people...she's doing the right thing👏
please see the youtube video below b4 commenting

1) SEE BELOW VIDEO

In one scene (please see the youtube video below b4 commenting- its no more than 2 minutes long😳). This girl is from a very, very poor and strictly traditional family (her female family members had to wear a ghungat 24 7). In a recent episode of Rakhi ka Swayambar..Rakhi admitted that she was forced to dance in bachelor  parties (in Dubai) as a child (against her wishes) as she needed money to buy food for her family, run her house, pay her brother's school fees, pay her sister's dowry ....etc... She's such a caring person😭.... She's from a poor family...this is why she's had to put on an "item girl" image in order to succeed in the Bollywood industry... I undertand that this image can be threatening to females..but still...look at her background....

PLEASE watch this video:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_CZYgUJcnc[/YOUTUBE]

2) SAME THING AS ARRANGED MARRIAGE

This show is similiar to an arranged marriage procedure...the only difference is...rather than publishing this in newspapers or on marriage websites she's advertised this on television....

Also this is a SWAYAMVAR...even princesses in the olden days used to hold these types of ceremonies...so why can't Rakhi....the only difference is is that this is being shown on TV...nothing else.

3) ALL DECISIONS, MADE BY RAKHI IN THE SHOW, SO FAR ARE WISE👏
Rakhi seems intelligent (more than I thought she was admittedly!)...I mean the process in which she's eliminating the contestants👏, her thoughts on rights and wrongs and everything...she honestly seems so wise👏

4) RAKHI IS EDUCATING YOUNG GIRLS
Rakhi throught television is educated young indian girls and families onto what type of life partners to choose and how to lower the risk of being betrayed (for example A Pervez)...don't trust a person so easily.👏

5) SHE IS EDUCATING SOCIETY
 Rakhi is educating the viewers through out the program! She is teaching people that dowries are wrong! and that women should also be given the right to choose what type of life partners they want, rather than being forced into marriage without being consulted with. SO Rakhi is making an impact onto the viewers this way.

6) THIS IS THE SAFEST WAY FOR A POPULAR STAR TO GET MARRIED
This is a SAFE way for Rakhi to get married. She's more likely to be betrayed if she doesn't get married on television. This way lots of people are watching the show...so r all keeping a close eye on the contestants. It wud be very difficult for the contestants to lie and get away wid it! (for example even Ather Pervez HAD to tell the truth....otherwise he wud definitely hav been caught)...afterall millions of people around the world are watching this show!

Please do comment if u agree or disagree with my post...and do write down ur reasons

Hope you all understand my own perspective (sorry for my bad grammar😳)

Kanya
(aka Knowalot2)

EDIT
:
PS. ALSO see the reply posts by CherryPrincess, jibi and tulipbaby53 👏👏👏 in this thread
Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Before this shaw i wasn't knowing anything about Rakhi but after knowing the truth about Rakhi's life i feel sorry for him.
She is an honest person, i hope she will get her dream man from this show and will take of her and her feelings.

Edited by akash99 - 14 years ago
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akash99

Before this shaw i wasn't knowing anything about Rakhi but after knowing the truth about Rakhi's life i feel sorry for him.

She is an honest person, i hope she will get her dream man from this show and will take of her and her feelings.

I def agree with u😳
samirah23 thumbnail
This is what I was trying to say to some of the people in the forum ... we keep judging her and judging her without knowing what has caused her to be this way.  And, when she tries to make herself happy, we judge her some more ...

I would love it if she could be happy ... we all deserve happiness!
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell? I had typed out a really long msg and somehow stupidly it couldn't get submitted😭😭

So now I will again have to type out same thing😭

Well, I 101% agree to whatever you said. I wanted to say same things since ages, but somehow was too lazy to do it. Btw, guys also go and watch 9th July's mann ki baat to get wholesome picture of her story.

Now, I want to add some points to your well written views:

1) People always complain about her dressing or her language:
Well my answer is: Does she have other option? She has gone through a lot of torture in her life. She became famous by being item girl, now if she tries to be sati savitri, will she be popular and earn money well? I highly doubt that. Besides, now she doesnt have to tolerate indecent behaviors in bachelor parties. Atleast she is just showing her assets, not harming anyone and without being harrassed by someone else too. That's why she does shows like "Rakhi sawant show". About language, hasn't she worked hard on that already. come on guys, she didnt know english, hasn't she come a long way just on her own?

2) Not many people will have courage or honesty as hers. Will anyone be courageous enough to say things like dancing in parties on national TV? Will anyone have same courage to go through such limits to support one's family? She deserves big applause than criticism for her courage and for being so brave. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3) People complain about her way of choosing husband?
Well I think this is the most sensible thing to do. SHe doesn't want to be a puppet in business tycoon's house. Nor does she want a struggler who is just using her. Using TV to find her husband, will atleast make this safe deal. Difficult for guys to be fake and to lie when whole nation is watching. They will be closely watched now, so this seems much safer deal.

Btw, Good to know someone has the same opininons as me. 😃I just hope people stop judging her without even knowing the full story. No one should judge anyone so easily. People who look like very sweet may be the worst persons and who look tough and rude from outside may really be good people. Live and let live!
Edited by CherryPrincess - 14 years ago
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akash99

yes even i agree with u
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
 MY replies are in pink😳

Originally posted by: CherryPrincess

What the hell? I had typed out a really long msg and somehow stupidly it couldn't get submitted😭😭
I jst hate it when this happens on my computer as well😡😆

So now I will again have to type out same thing😭
 thanks 4 sharing

Well, I 101% agree to whatever you said. I wanted to say same things since ages, but somehow was too lazy to do it. Btw, guys also go and watch 9th July's mann ki baat to get wholesome picture of her story.

Now, I want to add some points to your well written views:

1) People always complain about her dressing or her language:
Well my answer is: Does she have other option? She has gone through a lot of torture in her life. She became famous by being item girl, now if she tries to be sati savitri, will she be popular and earn money well? I highly doubt that. Besides, now she doesnt have to tolerate indecent behaviors in bachelor parties. Atleast she is just showing her assets, not harming anyone and without being harrassed by someone else too. That's why she does shows like "Rakhi sawant show". About language, hasn't she worked hard on that already. come on guys, she didnt know english, hasn't she come a long way just on her own?
 👏 very good point👏👏👏 She hasn't been brought up in rich families like some of us have...and despite this she has managed to become such a huge success👏

2) Not many people will have courage or honesty as hers. Will anyone be courageous enough to say things like dancing in parties on national TV? Will anyone have same courage to go through such limits to support one's family? She deserves big applause than criticism for her courage and for being so brave. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 EXACTLY this was very very brave of Rakhi!!!!!...she so strong!👏 and her story about her life struggle..(actually that almost made me cry😭😳)

3) People complain about her way of choosing husband?
Well I think this is the most sensible thing to do. SHe doesn't want to be a puppet in business tycoon's house. Nor does she want a struggler who is just using her. Using TV to find her husband, will atleast make this safe deal. Difficult for guys to be fake and to lie when whole nation is watching. They will be closely watched now, so this seems much safer deal.
 Thanks 4 agreeing👏👏👏

Btw, Good to know someone has the same opininons as me. 😃
 same here sweety, thanks 4 taking out time to reply to my post
I just hope people stop judging her without even knowing the full story. No one should judge anyone so easily.
 AGREED! everyone SHOULD quit being so judgemental!
People who look like very sweet may be the worst persons and who look tough and rude from outside may really be good people. Live and let live!
 Couldn't agree any more! ur ansolutely RIGHT!

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I had posted something similar to this, but I think the topic POOFED away somewhere! 😆 Yours is way better anyways, so yeahh! 😆

I definately agree with you! I've always been siding with Rakhi even before this show because after I saw her in Big Boss I realized that she has had a VERY tough and horrible life! When she admitted on live television on her show that she danced in bachelor's parties, that takes a lot of guts! I mean, most people would try to hide something like, but she came out in the open and honestly told everyone what she did. She also expresses her circumstances and how she did this all for her family! It's really sad how cruel life can be to some people! 😭 I feel bad for her because everyone is always making fun of her or looking down on her, when actually, I think she is a person worth respecting because she sacrificed literally EVERYTHING to support her family. For a woman her self respect is everything, and she even put that on the line for her family.

She is one person that you can truly say is a self made woman! 👏 I know that she is an "item girl" in Bollywood, but that does not mean that she is that in real life. She has feelings, and she is very sensitive to what people say. She also really feels for people! I think another reason why she is doing the swayamvar is because she wants people to know the real Rakhi.

I really do hope that she end up finding the right soulmate, but by judging how rough her life has been, I think it will take her time to fully trust someone. I think she will date the last guy remaining, but I don't think she will marry him until later. She has been hurt too many times by too many people...first her father left them when she was four and then Abhishek used her...It's going to take her time to really trust and depend on someone. Whomever she chooses is going to have to be understanding and adusting to her.

I think that there's nothing wrong with a swayanvar because this how in the olden days princesses got married. From all over princes would come to seek the princess's hand in marriage, and she would get to choose the one who was worthy of her heart. I don't think I could personally do something like this, but I feel Rakhi is more mature than me at figuring people out! 😆 She's been through a lot and has seen a number of people, so she really understands who is genuinely in love with her and who is not.

It's sad that her life has been so bad, and I hope that this show changes her life positively! So far it already has! I mean, she gets to happy when the celebrities come to the house and give her blessings. She enjoyed talking to Baa, Swini, Sakshi, and Rakshanda, and she was overwhelmed with joy when she met Farah and Neeta! 😃 I mean, I would be too though! Getting my wedding outfits designed by the top notch designers!! 😲 Even if she doesn't get married right after the show is over, I hope she realizes that she worthy of respect and love just like any other person. I feel after knowing about her past more, that she truly deserves all this love and attention!

I'll admit that I do laugh at some of Rakhi's ways and when I first heard about the show I was laughing, but now, I see a genuine wanting in Rakhi's eyes to get settled with the right life partner!

Okay, there's my VERY long post! 😆

jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had developed respect for Rakhie after watching her minutely in Big Boss. I found her a genuine and honest person. Everybody makes fun of her in Mika case but i fully support her. She had the courage to express her displeasure in front of media. I agree her that Mika is a cheap person who uses a girl in a disgusting way for cheap publicity. Why? because being an item girl, she is vulnerable to these things. And those who dont have any talent gain popularity like this. Media has always been biased towards her. Actually, media has been more disgusting than Mika. I really hate (and feel hurt) when she is used as a mockery object in reality shows/anchoring etc. I had actually voted for her in 'Nach Baliye' till the last episode.

I kept quiet when in this forum i saw members making fun of her. I simply felt that those who have lived their life in bed of roses can not understand the hardship and humiliation which Rakhie has gone through. They are not sensitive enough to feel the pain which has been pinching her and which will torment her throughout her life.

We are living in respectable families, so we have an option to avoid the places where we feel our dignity is attacked. We are not able to forget even a single incident of insult ever occurred in our lives. Just imagine, how one will be feeling if everywhere ones dignity is attacked and the person is not allowed to live a decent life.

I fully justify her behaviour.
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I definitely agree with you..we shouldnt judge people... we have no right to judge them!...