FF:"Sachaa Pyaar- True Love"updated Part 6(pg.6)

SweRav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,
Ok I know how most of the forum here is very depressed with the character of vrinda and how brutally yuvi's love story was murdered by Ekta. Well I got thinking Wednesday night as I was brushing my teeth (yes I think of yuvi this much! 😆), and a thought occurred to me. There's only one way (yes one way) Ekta can bring yuvi together without further smashing vrinda's character (I mean when she now sees yug after 5 years and remembers her love with him again, knowing what she did to him earlier, then it would make her character appear even more dumb and selfish). The only way this story can go in favor of yuvi (because honestly I still want them together), is if Ekta follows two movies (Dil Ka Rishta and Salaam-E-Ishq)- we all know she loves copying movies. ðŸ˜† These storyline of these movies can bring back yuvi and also even show that their love is eternal and will never die.
I know you guys might think I am silly for still having high hopes, but lets just keep up the positive spirit for yuvi. I thought that maybe I can turn my feelings for this track I have in my mind with these two movie into a fan fic (maybe Ekta might even get some ideas for yuvi reunion from here).
So yeah I just want to know if you guys want to read a fan fic about yuvi reunion where the story will start from where the serial is right now. (Vrinda and Rajbeer married and living happily in India and Yug and Bharti in London, and VA wants them to visit India). From here on I will take the idea I have in my mind and start a tale which will go with the tag line earlier in tspls "Hamare pyaar ke aage jhukegaa saara zamaana"  😳
I know this won't still bring back the innocence in yuvi's love that the 5-year leap has killed 😭, but I still want their love to be at least portrayed more seriously because in the serial everyone except yug think it was a crush.
I will be writing Ekta's style since I am taking the beginning plot from her. (This reminds me Shabs you haven't updated your story for a while- please do) 😊

So yes, comment and let me know if you guys are interested in the fan fic cooking in my head. This is simply just a try to repair the damages to yuvi's love which have been done in the show and improve vri's character a bit because I simply don't want to see a little (rb-vrinda) child running in the house. ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

Thanks for reading! 🤗 

Edited by SweRav - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehryeen thumbnail
SUre...why not..i will welcome ur fanfic.
Suga.Point thumbnail
WOOO HOOO!!! Another FanFic!! ðŸ¥³ Please do go ahead!! Can't wait for you to start!!!
SweRav thumbnail
thanks shehryeen and k_luv the first chapter will be posted either by tonight or tomorrow! 😊
SweRav thumbnail
Hi all,

ok started my fan fic now. These few scenes might be a bit boring for some, but they are a start to set the story. Soon, you will be seeing some surprises I have planned for yuvi later on. Thanks.

(The fan fic is conducted mostly in English but I will try to put some Hindi in between)

Scene 1 (Yug's house)

Yug is sitting on his armchair when Bharti comes in.
Bharti: Um...actually Sir I wanted to ask you...
Yug: What is Bharti- kyaa hua jaldi baatao.
Bharti: Sir everyone at home wants you to come back...
Yug: (interrupts her) Bharti how many times have I told you! I will not go to India. There I have some memories buried, and if they come alive it will be destruction for everyone! If you want to go then fine I will book your tickets.
Bharti: (sees the blue diary on the table) I know Sir, I know why you don't want to go. Sir I am not telling you to go and meet Vrinda, I just want...
Yug: Bharti! I have told you many times I am not changing my decision. And don't bring Vrinda in the middle of this.
Bharti: Sir I would have not forced you if there was an important meeting in India or anything official. But this time it's the matter how hearts- dil ka maamala hai sir- pyaar ka maamala hai. Your family- they are suffering day and night just to see you face. For 5 years you have separated your self from them. You are their blood sir and you can't deny that.
Yug: Blood- what are blood ties when same blood cannot understand the pain of the other.  No Bharti, if we go there I am sure people will find out the truth about our relationship. Here we only pretended in front of daadu, but with the whole family things will surely go wrong.
Bharti: We will manage sir.
Yug: No Bharti- maybe you can but not me. There, everything in India has Vrinda's name pinned to it. Everthing over there will bring up those bittersweet memories back and I will break down.
Bharti: Sir, phir to appke pyaar mein koi himmat hi nahi hai.
(Yug get's shocked.)
Bharti: Sir I know it's hard for you to live with those memories in your home, but if because of your love you hurt the hearts of your family then that love portrays as a very weak bond.
Sir, not for me, not for your family, not for anyone else but Vrinda go to India. If you don't go, then people might start suspecting you are still not over your past life and might consider Vrinda to be the reason they can't meet you. They will begin to despise her.
Yug: (angrily) No, never! I can never let any harm impose on Vrinda! And my love is anything but weak Bharti- if it was it would have died down the day Vrinda became someone else's.
Ok I will go to India - JUST because of Vrinda and just because I don't want anyone suspecting about our relationship. It will be a short visit, and to let you know we will only to go Kishanganj for a few hours.
Bharti: (shocked) Why sir?
Yug: Fix the official party meeting with Mr. Malhotra in Lucknow tomorrow. Tonight we will depart to India so we can be there to meet my family for a few hours in the morning tomorrow and then straight to Lucknow.
Bharti: You won't even stay with your family a day?
Yug: Just do as I say. Now that daadu and DB are friends, it's best I keep out of the house as I will surely not go to Vrinda's house.
Bharti walks away sadly to book the tickets. She still can see the love Yug as for Vrinda. It shows right in his eyes. Everytime she looks in his eyes she can only see Vrinda- no Bharti, and sadly she will have to live with this truth that Vrinda might have moved on, but Yug will never.

Scene 2: (Rajbeer's house)

Rajbeer: (running over to Vrinda) Vrinda jee mujhe aap se ek zaroori baat karne hai.
Vrinda: First of all Rajbeer jee I am very sorry for what happened with your money. It's my fault I told you to give it to Teji. I will never forgive myself for ruining you hard-earned money. (starts crying)
Rajbeer: Vrinda jee please stop crying, and dont be sorry for anything. What had to happen has happened, but we should really commend Teji for trying so hard. As far as the money and house goes, I have found a way.
Vrinda: (stops crying) really! what?
Rajbeer: Vrinda jee our owner wants us to leave this house because a very big businessman wants to build a shopping complex here. I thought instead of convncing the owner, I can directly speak to the businessman to please let us live here.
Vrinda: But do you know who he is? How will we approach him?
Rajbeer: Ficker not Vrinda jee I have found our he his Mr. Malhotra and he is hosting an official party tomorrow in Lucknow. I will go talk to him there.
Vrinda: Rajbeer jee aap akele. No it's not fine. I will also go with you.
Rajbeer: but aap tension kyun le rahi hai Vrinda jee.
Vrinda: Please let me go with you Rajbeer jee; otherwise my guilt will eat me up.
Rajbeer: (smiling) You are a very good person Vrinda jee but you really put too much blame on yourself. Ok, come with me as I can't see you cry. Also, if things will go well tomorrow with Mr. Malhotra, we will surely go eat dinner at a 5-star hotel before coming here.
Vrinda: but Rajbeer jee paise
Rajbeer: Don't worry Vrinda jee anything for you. I only want to see you happy.
Vrinda smiles. Her kismat has given so much happiness to her. She knows things will be alright with the house tomorrow. Yet with all the happiness she always felt a pinch in her heart when she thought about Yug. Had she done right by getting him married so fast, was he happy? Yet Vrinda had been so busy with her duties as a wife in the house, she had never given these thoughts much notice. Well, all she could think of right now was that everything should go well with Rajbeer's meeting tomorrow with Mr. Malhotra. With that Vrinda feel asleep.
Meanwhile, Yug took off with Bharti on the plane to India. He knew this was the moment he dreaded most in these 5 years. He knew that he had to visit his family some time- he could not shut down India forever, yet, this visit came suddenly.
One fear kept hauting him- the fear of Vrinda. The fear of seeing her face filled with the mangalsutra and sindoor of someone else's, which will break his illusion of the yug-vrinda love story he had decorated in London in his study.
Yet, with fear he tried to fall asleep until he reached his destination- India.

In his heart for some reason he felt this visit was to change his life forever.
This built in both fear and anxiety inside of him.
Only time was to tell what happened next.

sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great sweet heart, A brilliant start you have given to the story. well i can feel the love of yug for vrinda as u portryted in Ur FF. plz update soon sweety........
sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz update soon... i'm luvin it... Yug n Vrinda r gonna meet in lucknow aren't they?
ooohhh.... i cant wait... plz update soon!
Suga.Point thumbnail
Awesome hun!!!! Love your style of writing!!! Please, please do update quick!!!!
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, yaar. I'm really glad you're writing this because I have always loved the movie 'dil ka rista' and if Ekta could switch the story in that direction, I would be over the moon.😆 Yet, even if she doesn't, at least we'll see something along the same lines in your FF. My favorite part in the story so far was the following line: "Blood- what are blood ties when same blood cannot understand the pain of the other." This pretty much sums up all the injustice that Yug's family has done to him. I'm glad that he actually verbalized that to someone. I still can't believe that Bharti is manipulating him (regarding Vrinda&India)...but if she didn't, Yug wouldn't be going to India and your story wouldn't be moving forward. So, I guess I'll let her get away with it just this once.😉

Update soon!

SweRav thumbnail
To sweetouch_98: Thanks so much for commenting! I am so glad you like the story! Yes I really wanted to show how  true love can never be erased! Keep reading for more surprises later on!

To sadaf.12: I am happy your are liking the story so far! Yes of course, I had to make yuvi meet but this time they are going to meet with a twist. Keep reading for all the shocking yuvi meets planned later on!

To k_luv: Thanks hun! Yes I wanted to write in Ekta-style so she might know how to fix things right in the show. Keep reading!

To Neetu2825: Haha yes yaar I am a fan of the movie "Dil Ka Rishta' and I would love it if Ekta can take its route to unite yuvi. I just don't know when she will realize her mistake. Yes even I like the blood relations one line, because I really wanted Yug to let out his anger he has for his family; I mean it's all because of the two daadus Yug and us are in pain. I can never forgive them. And yes I had to make Yug agree with Bharti one this one, but don't worry- I will also make Bharti see sense later on. Thanks so much for commenting and keep reading as I have lots of surprises for yuvi planned later on.