9th july update..Bharti loses 1st challenge

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi....Everybody..
2dayz episode waz really gud & funny.....so here is a short update...
I hope u like it.....

Starts wid where we left of yesterday....Armaan leaving after seeing Jia's teacher.....
Bharti at the door pissed off.....when Armaan cums bak & asks her if she is all rite...
Bharti aqcting really funny sayz dat she is all right,u r all rite, everybody is all rite, just relax....πŸ˜†
Bharti goes inside to her room, Armaan follows her..... In the room Bharti notices dat the photo of Bhaskar has 1/4
4rm foot to knee has changed to Bharti legsπŸ˜†....She panics & tries to hide it,
just then Armaan cums & ask dat is she hiding,she makes an excuse....
Outside Payal wid Ashish & his mom,Bharti cums & serves her(sumthing,i didn't get it )
& sayz dat Payal has made wid her own legsπŸ˜†...everybody taken aback....
she further goes on dat w8 till u see her kneading the dough wid her legs...
The lady asks Payal wat r ur interests.....Bharti replies dat she luvs to walk....the lady sayz dat it is gud 2 walk,
Bharti replies she walks in her sleep ,once upon a time she slept in her bed & woke in a dance bar...
& dat she used 2 work in a dance bar b4 bcuming a RJ....& also dat there waz a gangster who waz in luv her....& used to spend loads of money on her...
The lady accepts the proposal much to everyone surprise.....she sayz dat she has been a teacher 4 25 yrs
& dat she knew 4rm the begining dat Bharti waz lying....Payal sayz she is luv wid sumbody else......the lady ask who?..... Payal says Bhaskar......
Bharti does not take its seriously....thinks as Payal quick thinking......Payal apologises 2 Asish & they leave.....
In the office Raichura & Gyan get 2gether to get even wid Bharti.......they r thinking of sum plan.....they go to the canteen where Gyan steps on sum girl feet
& the girl calls her hubby who punches both Raichura & Gyan....they both hav a blackeye now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....(this scene a must see)
Back in Bharti flat...Bharti  pissed at Armaan 4 backing out at the last moment....Armaan tries to explain to her dat she waz Jia's teacher but she rudely shuts him up....
Armaan angry wid her dat sayz she is insensitive,rude & arrogant & apologises to Payal & leaves....
Bharti now feeling guilty dat she waz rude to Armaan, Payal sayz to go & apologise to him....Bharti replies dat this is wat KK wants me to do....
Payal & B harti go inside the the room....Payal sees the Bhaskar potrait...which has turned to 1/4 Bharti, she is amused at first but then gets shocked.....
Payal then sayz dat ain't there r 2 portrait like this ....one here & one at the office, wat if sumbody notices the change in the potrait in the office.....
both Bharti & Payal luk at each other wid fear showing on their faces.....END

PRECAP : Armaan & Payal in sum cafe,where Armaan proposes to Payal......😑

Do hit the LIKE button on ur way out.....😳

Thanx....πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Scene b/w Armaan and Bharthi in the room was so funny.both of them were Exceptional.And also aashish's mother did a very good job.On the whole a Entetaining episode.Enjoyed so much. BTW,what is ur secret of ur energy Bharthi? 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why on earth is this payal and armaan thing happening? I thought Payal loved Bhaskar? what the hell? anyways..thanks for the update!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It was so funny to see the way bharati was behaving around armaan...man oh man gyan will u never learn...now u are in for big trouble with raichuraπŸ˜†
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

How come Payal changed her heart and mind and is after Armaan now.
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks x

yeah , huh
i fought payal liked bhaskarrr ??

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok somethin i have noticed and u all askin same question, how does Payal fall for Armaan, well it simple really......... Who does Payal really love? How will she make that person jealous to notice her........... BHASKAR... who is Bhaskat at the moment BHARTI...... who is bein tested, if Bharti passes the test and becomes Bhaskar again, he will surely get jealous off Payal and Armaan.........
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

Ok somethin i have noticed and u all askin same question, how does Payal fall for Armaan, well it simple really......... Who does Payal really love? How will she make that person jealous to notice her........... BHASKAR... who is Bhaskat at the moment BHARTI...... who is bein tested, if Bharti passes the test and becomes Bhaskar again, he will surely get jealous off Payal and Armaan.........

Oh ,
i like the way you think :) πŸ˜†
yeah thats true ,
x
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiya4eijaz

Oh ,
i like the way you think :)
yeah thats true ,
x

]

awwwwwwww hey mereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaise ho, enjoyin ur vacation, well i am a man and i know when women make us jealous
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! Not liking the Payal and Armaan storyline