Hussain Kuwajerwala on Boogie Woogie..

Sana899 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hussain Kuwajerwala on Boogie Woogie..

Hussain for the first first time will be seen as a celebrity judge on Sony's longest running show Boogie Woogie..

Hussain Kuwajerwala is back from a jolly good vacation in Rome, and has gotten back to working on television!!

The popular actor cum host will now be seen in a new avtar as judge on the longest running show on television, Sony's Boogie Woogie.

Confirming this, Hussain says, "For the first time, I am coming as a celebrity guest in a show. The amazing part is that I will be judging contestants for the first time. It was a great experience being part of the Mummy's Special of Boogie Woogie. When I heard that mummies were dancing, I wondered how they will manage to perform, but I was truly amazed to see them perform so remarkably".

Hussain shares with us a a secret, "Ten years back, I came to Boogie Woogie with my college team to perform, and now I got back to the same stage as judge, and it was a memorable moment for me".

The actor will also be seen shaking his leg. The episode will be aired this week.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Edited by Sana899 - 14 years ago