Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Roshani for update..Why Surrogate mother has to marry the person,,If yudi marry second time is then he is not role model for parja..

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh,  Thanks for the update.  Looks like Rani will start acting all bad and try to get Yudi to hate her......I am really very very disappointed. 

πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaar yeh sab kya chal raha hai..............khair im happy kay imli is not surrogate but yudi's second marriage.............uffffff...............

AND im still doubting on imli when she said '' pehlay , jhooth , then chori , then daaka ''.................seems some significance of this dialogue...πŸ€”

what is next yaar?? cz its not possible that imli is positive character....
i think Rani ki tubelight ki search short circuit pay hi ja kay rukay gi (again she will choose imli as yudi's second wife...........woh kya tha yaar sarvr gun sampun........etc. sorry my hindi is pathetic)

BTW RoshniπŸ˜‰............thanks 4 update............

Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Haila........... ye kya ho gaya????? Did they changed surrogate mother track because we all shouted?????
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: darshana23

Haila........... ye kya ho gaya????? Did they changed surrogate mother track because we all shouted?????

Yes, Darshana.......but we don't know if it is going to be worse or better.  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Roshni. thumbnail
Darshu...the worst is coming up.....Second marriage track...I guess we have to start shouting for that as well!

Bobbie...Dont you think the creatives have startd listening to our prediction?
darshana23 thumbnail
Roshni, if its going to be second marriage track then I am bit relaxed coz I know at any case Yudi will not agree for such stupid things......

I atleast trust RKAB creatives for that thing that they will not show up Yudi's second marriage in any case. Else they would have shown something similar to this much before.
ramas thumbnail
I hope they do surrogate mother track with some geniune person who really want to help raj parivar and want to see her child become king.
Thanks for the update.
Imali is definately try to give Rani more ideas.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
whats happening now???Hope this track gets better in the futur