Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

I feel so bad for Akash. And even for Gauri. What her upbringing has done for her. *pouts* Though, I have a feeling that what Akash will bring out in her is confidence, the confidence she needs, and she will lower his gaurds somewhat. At least, I hope that happens.

Tanya seems an intriguing character. Cannot wait for more of your magical updates!

Love,
Radz

Aw, you are so sweet to call my updates magical. I just went back and corrected about a dozen typos. I type so fast that my rate of typos are even faster!

Yeah, I think Akash has a really deep loneliness that he tries to distract himself from with all these Payal types of interludes. He needs someone really intuitive and emotionally alert to get what's going on within him.. Gauri of course is that person (well, not in the show, in the show she is just stupid! 👎🏼)

I actually really enjoy charting out Tanya's character. She is based on a lot of characters I've seen in shows, and someone I know in real life too. It's very interesting, this burden that some girls have to prove to their father that they are just as good as a son. Oops, don't want to give away too much of the story.. you'll have to wait to see what happens with Tanya! 😛
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti - as usual, mind blowing!! Keep it up!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanya sounds like me. lloll.......I continuously feel like I have to prove my worth to the world--especially to men. It's quite infuriating.

Thanks Arti!
--arti-- thumbnail
Thanks h&r!

Thanks Rachna, glad you can relate!!
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiya Arti 🤗
Fabulous update 👏
Oooh new characters Tanya seems interesting 😉
More to her than a pretty spoilt rich girl, seems she's trying to prove herself to her father 😕
Aw nice to see that sweet side of Akash - he's a good son 😛
"Kept his insides well shielded with a dose of arrogance" - loved that line 😃, but aw I hope he will start to open up 😊
I'm sure Gauri will help him, and vice versa he will instill more confidence in her
But nice to see Gauri enjoying herself with Mayank 😛
Cant wait to read on 😃
Looking forward to Akash-Gauri directly meeting 😉
Continue soon 😊
Love TJ
--arti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: missindia26

Hiya Arti 🤗
Fabulous update 👏
Oooh new characters Tanya seems interesting 😉
More to her than a pretty spoilt rich girl, seems she's trying to prove herself to her father 😕
Aw nice to see that sweet side of Akash - he's a good son 😛
"Kept his insides well shielded with a dose of arrogance" - loved that line 😃, but aw I hope he will start to open up 😊
I'm sure Gauri will help him, and vice versa he will instill more confidence in her
But nice to see Gauri enjoying herself with Mayank 😛
Cant wait to read on 😃
Looking forward to Akash-Gauri directly meeting 😉
Continue soon 😊
Love TJ

Thanks TJ 🤗

Yeah, Tanya is a grey character for sure.. Akash will open up to Gauri, but not that soon..! In any love story, a requisite amount of torment and drama must be there na, otherwise woh baat nahin hoti.. 😛

They will be directly meeting soon and talking. I wanted to portray a kind of silent concern and attention towards each other thay had, and without even realizing. It will take both by surprise when they realize they've been noticing each other.
bollyrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your story so far
very cute
can't wait to see how it goes on
--arti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyrockstar

Love your story so far
very cute
can't wait to see how it goes on

Thanks, glad you liked it. I will try to post the next update by next week or so. I have a few ideas for storyline, but writing it out requires a bit of free time.
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arti darl'in, you are a hero! A life-saver! A bucket of water to a desert wanderer! Hai rabba, Akash-Gauri story is so damn story-less in the show that it feels like you just walked into a flipp'in wall! It is people like you, who have this unique ability to weave magic through words that save the poor lot of us who stare at the screen dumbly, hoping for at least something exciting to happen!

Your writing, ab uska kya kahoon, sounding like a broken record at that one... But mashAllah, you are a magician meri jaan! Love the concept, the little saying in your banner about the flame... inspiring.

Encore and resume!

Cheers,
dc
--arti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Arti darl'in, you are a hero! A life-saver! A bucket of water to a desert wanderer! Hai rabba, Akash-Gauri story is so damn story-less in the show that it feels like you just walked into a flipp'in wall! It is people like you, who have this unique ability to weave magic through words that save the poor lot of us who stare at the screen dumbly, hoping for at least something exciting to happen!

Your writing, ab uska kya kahoon, sounding like a broken record at that one... But mashAllah, you are a magician meri jaan! Love the concept, the little saying in your banner about the flame... inspiring.

Encore and resume!

Cheers,
dc

Hi Neetu! 🤗
Thank you so much for the kind words! As usual, you are far too generous!! It's nothing compared to your work, which is what inspired me to even try to write FFs in the first place. I'm hoping that this time around I got a little better at it than my last MADI ff.

Good to see you on GKLBF! There are lots of good people here! 😊