-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
No Kids in DID 2

Dance India Dance (Zee TV) garnered excellent responses from its viewers and that's the reason it is coming up with its second season soon. The latest news is that the second season too will have teens as the participants and not kids as it was rumoured earlier.

A source informs, "Dance India Dance did very well in its first season and hence it is coming up with its second season soon. But as it was rumoured earlier DID 2 will not have kids as participants, it will have the participants of the same age group. The second season will be on air by October end."

Ranjeet, the creative head tells us, "As of now, there will be no changes in the format. All the three mentors, the judge and the hosts will be the same. We will retain the same old format but one thing that will change will be that this time all smaller as well as bigger cities will be considered. Last time there were only 10 cities but as we got very good responses, this time the participants will be picked from more number of places. This season will definitely not have kids; probably we might introduce kids in the third season. The second season will commence by October end."

An Indya source also informs us that Saumya Tandon who will be seen as one of the hosts is presently busy shooting for a Punjabi movie and she will start shooting for the show once she finishes with that "Saumya has been signed to host three seasons of Dance India Dance, so there is no reason she would not host the show. Presently, she is busy shooting for her movie and she will start to shoot for the show once she wraps up with her movie."

When contacted Saumya chose to remain tight lipped about her new project as she says, "I won't be able to talk much about the movie right now but all I can tell you is that the movie will be shot in Mumbai, Canada, London and Punjab and till now, we've only shot in Mumbai."

The second season of DID is expected to start by October end.Edited by aysha_65 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww... Thaanks For The Article

🤗

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
wow that is great.
DID is truly the best dance show on tv, no one can beat it.
looking forward to the next season
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks soo much, wow cant wait til october!
I luv Shamit thumbnail
omgg yayy=D
im sooo excited no kids haha!
alsooo is there a rule like Indian idol that participants that come into top 10 cant re auditon?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow.....thats so cool !!! great news !!! that means Terence will be there too 😃  thanks so much for sharing !!!
yeah man !!!!  cant wait...my holidays r on that time
ajmeri thumbnail

thank you so much for article

ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article

omg seriously end of October thats just round the corner, n im so happy it wont be kids season *phew*

glad to know that terence, mithun, remo, Jay n Saumya will remain unchanged =)

can't wait... i hope season 2 will live up to all the high expectations =)

o yeah with DID bck in October... is Zee planning to do SRGMP this yr or not??
jazzzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is frickin' awesomee! can't wait! so glad they decided to keep everything the same. xD