6th july update...Armaan kisses Bharti...

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi .....everybody
did not find the update so thought of doing a short update......πŸ˜ƒ

Start...
Armaan upset & luks at Jia snap & ask her dat is he a bad photographer.......
Armaan muttering to himself dat it luks he waz talking to Bhaskar & not Bharti....
Bharti in her cabin to herself dat y she bhaved wid Armaan like this ...but den sayz dat she did the rite thing.....
at least now Armaan would not cum near her......sum1 cums & sayz dat Amarjeet is calling her......
Bharti thinks dat Armaan has complained to Amarjeet about her....
In Amarjeet's cabin......Gyan showing sum pix to Amarjeet which Bharti has approved.....Amarjeet asks him does he think dat there is DEPTH
(WORD OF THE DAY) in these photographs......Gyan replies dat the Bhaskar OOmph or punch(watever) is missing....
but he is the & he has to make the last decision.....Amarjeet tells Gyan dat there has cum a depth in him after he started wearing glasses....
Bharti cums to Amarjeet 's cabin dat whether Armaan complained to him about her....Amarjeet asks her about the pix......
she sayz dat Bhaskar had called her & gave her the layout ideas....Amarjeet then approves the layouts thinking it to b Bhaskar.....

Armaan in his cabin working, Jia calls ....she coughs & Armaan gets worried ,asks her to b a gud girl & tell the governess to giv her medicine.....
he tells her dat would b late cuming home as he has work to do......
Bharti at home watching the Armaan CD when Payal cums, She quickly changes the channel.....Payal shocked dat she is watching the soap....
Bharti quarrels wid Payal & leaves......she in sum alley angry at Payal....Jia calls & asks about her father....Bharti asks whether she is alone
 & calls Armaan , but he doesn't attends her call...Bharti pissed & kicks an empty tin which rolls bak to her,she is surprised & sees KK...
Bharti changes bak to Bhaskar......KK asks him to go to Jia as she is alone, but he sayz dat he wont go as he is not her father....KK sayz dat u hav bound her father at work...
KK disappears & Bharti bak.....Jia calls Bharti again & sayz she is missing dada....
Bharti goes to Armaan place & nurses sick Jia....she asks Jia y she didn't call her father...
she replies dat u had given work & if he did not complete it u would scold him & I dont like wen sumbody scolds my father... Bharti assures her dat nobody would scold her dada...
& falls asleeps bsides Jia......Armaan finishes his work & cums home.......Jia gets up 4rm the bed & covers Bharti with a quilt & goes out......Armaan cums into the room & very much tired sleeps bsides her in the bed thinking her to b Jia & places a kiss on her head.....& tells gud night to her .....Bharti replies bak.......both taken aback......see each other shocked & screeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmm.......
πŸ˜†

Precap : Bharti is very angry and she keeps shouting maine thumhare bistar mein kuch pal beethaen aur  tum bistar bistar kiye jaa rahe ho and she threathens armaan not to tell anyone about last night, but then Armaan says theres no need for him to say nything as she herself has said by shouting it in top of her voice...... its shown dat everyone is there & listening to Bharthi .......πŸ˜†

Please do hit the LIKE button.....

ThanxπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago