secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It is indeed sad to see that people are no longer interested in epics.I have noticed that there is low activity on the forum.It looks like only 2-3 people visit the forum everyday..So guys ur ideas ur views how can we make this forum active???πŸ˜›.and please do rate on the chaska meter every time u visit 😊
Edited by secretz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretz thumbnail
If you really want to increase the activity on this forum then please just do a small thing .Add this to your respective signatures:

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the siggie secretz! Why not post it in the creations gallery as well?

It is sad that there's hardly anybody in this forum. But as long as there are us few, we shall continue in the hope that others join soon.

I do have some ideas on how to increase the liveliness of this forum but we desperately need a mod. That's the most important thing. Someone who could initiate GOTW, MOTW, COTW etc.

But we can also make VMs (which I suck at), write FFs (if only I had the talent), bring upto date news (which I try but not much coming in) and just keep participating in the opened topic.
secretz thumbnail
Nice ideas jenifer and thnx for replying.U can see dat 22 views and and only 1 reply of urs.But actually the prob is no one participates in gotw and dotw.The idea of vms is quiet gud(I only know image editingπŸ˜†).FFs (fanFic) is also a nice option but no one is such a crazyyyyy fan of this serial.I am repeating again and again do rate the chaska meter!!!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uh-huh, the chaskar meter seems like the only thing we can ask of people to do without having to break their backs.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Loving the siggie secretz! Why not post it in the creations gallery as well?

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1185337&TPN=2&#22630078

It is sad that there's hardly anybody in this forum. But as long as there are us few, we shall continue in the hope that others join soon.

I do have some ideas on how to increase the liveliness of this forum but we desperately need a mod. That's the most important thing. Someone who could initiate GOTW, MOTW, COTW etc.

But we can also make VMs (which I suck at), write FFs (if only I had the talent), bring upto date news (which I try but not much coming in) and just keep participating in the opened topic.

me too was thinkng abt it sum days.

but i don't know how 2 make VM's, write FFs & 2 post da news relatd 2 da forum from difft. websites.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
secretz thumbnail
maybe just a small step just add this sig
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone 😊

I am interested in History but I would not be able to participate in this Forum till the end of this month. Atleast till 20th of July. But I would love to discuss the show.

I don't get Sony at home hence I missed quite a bit of the series. I'm hoping to catch up with the online updates. 😳

Will be fully active here from August.

secretz thumbnail
Welcome Vibhishana to this forum😊
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think DOTW is a good idea . I ll post a topic on padminis choice - weather right or wrong . hope ppl respond