Kayamath Mix - Michael Jackson Tribute

Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guyss! ok i havebeen thnking of making this ever since Michael Jackson's death, becuz it affected me a lot and his songs are magical. so i made this tribute mix , its a kayamath mix and it features 5 of his songs including the 3 big hits - thriller, beat it, billie jean.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8QGBBpJfWA[/YOUTUBE]

Please leave your comments , thankyou😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was just brilliantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt👏 missing MJ more now😭😔... loveee u for this mix❤️
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Superb superb just superb.i feel like MJ personally singing for shachi.Brilliant work done by u Ira.👏

Missing MJ.May his Soul rest in peace.
Ira593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

It was just brilliantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt👏 missing MJ more now😭😔... loveee u for this mix❤️

thankyou jaanu! love you too.🤗🤗🤗
imagine me, how much missd him while making mix😭😭😭
that was very very good. u've done a great job.👏 i was listening to all these songs just in the morning.
thank u.
Ira593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithiks

Superb superb just superb.i feel like MJ personally singing for shachi.Brilliant work done by u Ira.👏

Missing MJ.May his Soul rest in peace.

thankyou thankyou my dear.🤗🤗
Ira593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ishaara_

that was very very good. u've done a great job.👏 i was listening to all these songs just in the morning.

thank u.

thankyou, glad you liked it.😊
Ira593 thumbnail
please comment guys i worked hard on it 😭
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Camreeco

please comment guys i worked hard on it 😭

don't worry.u r going to get lot of comments,u have done such a wonderful work. 👏👏
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iraaaaa...i totaaly totaallyy looovvveeee thisss mixxxx....a tribute to MJ...m sure he too is gonna be verrryy proud of u.😃..as u has piturised his songs on the most beautiful couple and the best show ever!! truly iraa u deserve more than a standing ovation👏....wat more can i say for this mixx truulllyyy....it has all the elements which one can have in a movie, it has humor, romance, scary parts😆, saddy saddy parts..cute parts....ira u shud consider being a director!! u are the bestttt!!!! m havin hard to pick up words to express how much i love thissss...okay il start from the beginning

u had started off in a beautiful way with the wordings...really its beautifulll....the verses...🤗

beat it - love it with, totally adored the cute shabir with NOOOO stubble...though i love him more in light stubble now and someone else too...ahem...and the way he kicked poor aman with his boxing gloves was oohhh that gotta hurt him😆...hehe....the moonwalk, as i told u before, i totally forgot that MJ use to do moonwalk😳...hmm wat next well, the slid show at the beggning was just awwshuummm...shabir's pics...wat more can i say? hehe☺️ better not, his close frend wil be seeing running behind her broom behind me😆

Billie jean: NOOO COMMENTS🤣 u knw why...ahem going to the next one

the way u make me feel - aww iraaa...GO GIRL🤣...really had me rofl with that part, the way u make me feel wat do i say?! i want to ask what does she make u fee duffer?!! 😡my dil feels alot when u guys are together☺️....totally awshummm

Thriller - okay whattt...its really scarrryyyy...hehe😆....sha being attacked its really scarryy..but brilliant

you are not alone - IRAAAAAAAAA...i love u for this song.🤗.its really really really beautifull i remember hearing this song looonnggg time agooo and cried...and now u had picturised this on shachi...on the most beautifuulllll and heartbreaking scenes...reallly its just beautiffuullll😍

iraaa...al in all...i just loveee thiss whoooleee kayamath mixx.🤗🤗🤗..truly awshum tribute....blended the scenes so well with the mixxx...its really like as if MJ has sung all the song for this mix to be made..u are the best!!! thank u for the wonderful mixx.🤗..luuvvvv uuu forrr thisss🤗🤗🤗
Edited by siya.. - 14 years ago