Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Reserved...Ira im coming back with my detailed comments.
Crazy_girl_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ira sis..This mix was awesome...always loved Michel Jackson. I love it...Very good scene selections...and the effect on Misha scenes which made it look old was awesome..I used it once..LOL
The end scenes were beautiful....I love this Mix!!
I also loved your Pink Pagli mix..that was the funniest!!
I have seen all your mixes but I must say this is the bestone out of all of them!!
Thank you so much for this lovely mix!
That was so good!!

Thanx for taking the time to make something so awesome
Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siya..

iraaaaa...i totaaly totaallyy looovvveeee thisss mixxxx....a tribute to MJ...m sure he too is gonna be verrryy proud of u.😃..as u has piturised his songs on the most beautiful couple and the best show ever!! truly iraa u deserve more than a standing ovation👏....wat more can i say for this mixx truulllyyy....it has all the elements which one can have in a movie, it has humor, romance, scary parts😆, saddy saddy parts..cute parts....ira u shud consider being a director!! u are the bestttt!!!! m havin hard to pick up words to express how much i love thissss...okay il start from the beginning

u had started off in a beautiful way with the wordings...really its beautifulll....the verses...🤗

beat it - love it with, totally adored the cute shabir with NOOOO stubble...though i love him more in light stubble now and someone else too...ahem...and the way he kicked poor aman with his boxing gloves was oohhh that gotta hurt him😆...hehe....the moonwalk, as i told u before, i totally forgot that MJ use to do moonwalk😳...hmm wat next well, the slid show at the beggning was just awwshuummm...shabir's pics...wat more can i say? hehe☺️ better not, his close frend wil be seeing running behind her broom behind me😆

Billie jean: NOOO COMMENTS🤣 u knw why...ahem going to the next one

the way u make me feel - aww iraaa...GO GIRL🤣...really had me rofl with that part, the way u make me feel wat do i say?! i want to ask what does she make u fee duffer?!! 😡my dil feels alot when u guys are together☺️....totally awshummm

Thriller - okay whattt...its really scarrryyyy...hehe😆....sha being attacked its really scarryy..but brilliant

you are not alone - IRAAAAAAAAA...i love u for this song.🤗.its really really really beautifull i remember hearing this song looonnggg time agooo and cried...and now u had picturised this on shachi...on the most beautifuulllll and heartbreaking scenes...reallly its just beautiffuullll😍

iraaa...al in all...i just loveee thiss whoooleee kayamath mixx.🤗🤗🤗..truly awshum tribute....blended the scenes so well with the mixxx...its really like as if MJ has sung all the song for this mix to be made..u are the best!!! thank u for the wonderful mixx.🤗..luuvvvv uuu forrr thisss🤗🤗🤗

OMG SIAAA😭 just beautiful comments jaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!.......love your comments, how u commented on each part except billie jean ofcourse😆........i miss MJ so much and i hope he is proud! and you are the beshtt jaaaan! LOVE YOU!🤗
Ira593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ComfortablyNumb

Reserved...Ira im coming back with my detailed comments.

okie jaan🤗
Ira593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: may268

Ira sis..This mix was awesome...always loved Michel Jackson. I love it...Very good scene selections...and the effect on Misha scenes which made it look old was awesome..I used it once..LOL

The end scenes were beautiful....I love this Mix!!
I also loved your Pink Pagli mix..that was the funniest!!
I have seen all your mixes but I must say this is the bestone out of all of them!!
Thank you so much for this lovely mix!

thankyou...i am glad you loved it😊😊
Ira593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

That was so good!!

Thanx for taking the time to make something so awesome

thankyouu for your comments!🤗
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey ira darling
lovely mix
have commented on youtube
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey suuperb mix ira jaan: ⭐️ ⭐️, ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ i luved it and i miss MJ more now may his soul RIP 😭 shachi made these songs even more beautifull 😊 Edited by nivedha84 - 14 years ago