Frequent Posters

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey awesome Intro!! Continue soon!!
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okay... what happens next?? what is Riddhima hiding... is she too weak for the pregnancy or is the decision between her and the baby?? update sooooooon

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Nothings wrong Armaan", I said

"I haven't seen you this upset in my whole life Riddhima", he said with a little suspicion in his eyes.

Suddenly the tears burst open and I cried, from my heart. There was no name in stopping. I just cried and cried. I didn't stop, I just couldn't.

"Riddhima, why are you crying"?, he asked. I saw pain in his eyes, the same kind of pain when dad said no to our relationship."

"Armaan, don't you know what's tears of joy are?", I said hiding the truth, and of course failing.

"Riddhima I know whats the difference between the tears of joy and the tears sadness, I know somethings up. You cant hide it from me forever", he said. I didn't wanna hide it from me.

"You do know, I wont leave you alone till you tell whats really bothering you. Just tell me. There are no problems that Super Armaan ccant fix," he smirked a little laughing at his own joke. I forced a smile smile too. Even though the last line made him smile, I knew that he was a little mad, mad at me for not telling him what's in my mind. There was no point of hiding the truth. If, I tell him now, maybe there is something we could do about the situation.

He was waiting. Waiting for me to continue. I took a deep breath and began.

"Today the doctor told me something. Something about the baby and me. There are some complications." I cant back out now.

"What kind of complications?" he asked with fear. II could see that he was truth. Now, he didn't want to hear the truth. Another deep breath came in the way.

"Its either me or the baby. Only one can survive". I said as quickly as I could.

"What? You are kidding right? You cant joke about these kind of matters you know".

I didn't say anything.

For a split second there was only silence in the room.

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear๐Ÿ˜Š

nice part yaar but plzzz make it a bit long next time๐Ÿ˜Šthank u so  much for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š continue soooooooon๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Ayesha. thumbnail
awww how sweet

lovely   ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘ 

updated sooon

cant wait to see more  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

do PM me when u'll update
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
I just wanted to say thank you alll soo much for all the replys and the encouragements ... I will try to make it longer next time i update!!
Thank you all once again!!
angelkti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ wow aisma u r an  amazing writer........loved this part of your ff nice turning point ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผkeep up good writing & do send me nex part :D
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglekti

๐Ÿ‘ wow aisma u r an  amazing writer........loved this part of your ff nice turning point ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผkeep up good writing & do send me nex part :D

thanks kruti...means a lot to me
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Aaisma....
i knew this would be the very thing....
well now its sound so interesting
i need to now more abt it....
plz coninue soon and pm me.
thanks for th epm for today.
nive going. awesome.
love yaa
fizzazaza thumbnail