Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ok since I'm like one f the three people who watched the show to day πŸ˜‰ I was asked to do a short update so here goes

They start the show with the pundit say that the best day for Yug's wedding is the next day 😲😲😲 (dont know how every time these pudits get dates like thisπŸ˜•)

Meanwhile Yug is wondering why Bharti is avoiding him cos he had tried to talk to her but he couldn't

Yug is going towards Bharti's room when he meets Vrinda in the hall way and starts walking towards each other very slowly and thru all that they show flash backs of their past from the first time they met to the moment Vrinda says that she loves Yug and some more scenes  and then it shifts to the time Vrinda dot married and her telling RB about Yug to the Hug they had in the bus all this while the title track is playing 😭

when they came close to each other Yug says that he's going to meet Bharti and he goes towards Bharti's room and then Vrinda calls Yug but both of them are looking at the opposite direction and Vrinda goes on to say that in life everything we hope for never happens and we tried so hard but couldn't get together and she was meant for RB her loves true owner is RBπŸ˜• and she is happy with him and hope that Yug will be happy with Bharti as well and hope he will give her all the happiness in the world and a s soon as she said all this Yug's Buwa comes and takes  Vrinda away and while Vrinda is going they play the KZK back ground music they have for Anurag and Prerna😭

part two they show Rb and Vrinda in their room and they have someromantic scenes (god I don't see any chemistry between them so it was yuk for me and totally ruined Kelash khers new song  first DDLJ and now this )

Yug goes to Bhartis room and tries to talk to her but his buwa comes and takes him away saying the groom cant see the bride before the wedding

Yug got married man that was a very short wedding it was like 3min long 😲 (that was like the shortest wedding i have seen )

RB says Bharti is very lucky to have Yug and that stupid Vrinda is like Bharti is very good and she will take good care of Yug 😑 (the least she could have done was say something nice about Yug but NOOOO )

Yug is in the room with Bharti and he asks her why she said yes to the marriage and why she ruined her life by marring him Bhartis says she doesnt know why she said yes to the marriage but she said she chose to marry him by her self and nobody forced her and that she knows even if Yug doesn't give her and happiness she also knows that Yug wont make her unhappy as well and she will never ask foe her rights as a wifeπŸ‘πŸ‘ (well i liked what she said ) 

RB and Vrinda in their room and RB says they should start thinking about caring forward their family 🀒 (not something that i want to see) and do what his Ammu has seen for them and Vrinda says she will always be with him and help him always  

At the end they show a split screen and on one side YuBa and on the other side RajVi 

ok guys this is my first time doing this so really sorry if i made any mistakes and all you updaters out there i have new respect for you guys cos this is not easy πŸ‘
Edited by Binky - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good job binky and thanks for the update
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!.... I hate Vrinda and Rajbeer..... horrible people!!!!!!!!!
Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: skstar

good job binky and thanks for the update

thank you sweetieπŸ˜ƒ
Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars4ever01

thanks!.... I hate Vrinda and Rajbeer..... horrible people!!!!!!!!!

you are welcome hun and yeah they are the worst i hate them specially Vrinda cant stand her 😑
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I wont see the episode, it was really sweet of you to write the update so well. thanks...

Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Thanks for the update. I wont see the episode, it was really sweet of you to write the update so well. thanks...

thanks sweetie πŸ˜ƒ
Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani-

thanks alot binky!

Welcome hunπŸ˜ƒ
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankx Hun for the update..But only started watching from tomorrow onward!!πŸ˜ƒ
ashmii thumbnail