PremHeer || Fix You (a oneshot)

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
If you haven't heard the song, Coldplay's Fix You that is, go hear it. It is awesome. Actually, go hear it while reading the shot, I think it would work better. πŸ˜‰ I like the way this one came out. Again, I took the liberty of changing some of the events on the show.

Enjoy!

-||-

When You Try Your Best,
But You Don't Succeed.
When You Get What You Want,
But Not What You Need.
When You Feel So Tired,
But You Cannot Sleep.
Stuck In Reverse.

Prem sat down on his side of the bed, staring blankly at the empty space beside him. She was gone, far away from him. His hands shook as he picked up the picture from the shelf, tracing her face lightly with his fingers. He imagined that the cool feel of the glass was actually the warm flesh of her skin. His hand involuntarily clenched into a fist as he thought of what had happened just some hours ago.

And The Tears Come Streaming Down On Your Face.
When You Lose Something You Can't Replace.
When You Love Someone,
But It Goes To Waste
Could It Be Worse?

"Main wapaas nahi aaney wali hoon, Prem,"
Heer turned away from her husband, crossing her arms across her chest as though to hold herself upright. It was a defensive position, one that she had stopped using around him a long time ago. And now she was back to having to physically keep herself from curling up in pain and tears.

"Heer, main manta hoon ke maine galti ki hai,"
Prem could feel tears prickling at the back of his eyes. "par mujhe itni badi sazaa mat de."

"Shayad ek din hum phir se mil payenge, par aaj nahi Prem,"
she whispered, sounding so defeated that Prem did not have the heart to say anything more. "Aaj nahi."

"Main uss din ke liye intezaar karunga."

Lights Will Guide You Home,
And Ignite Your Bones,
And I Will Try To Fix You.

Heer was in the same position Prem had left her in, standing by the open window. She welcomed the cool air that was blowing in, her hair flying around her head. Silent tears made their way down her face. Slowly, one hand slid down from where she had been gripping her side tightly to cradle her stomach. It was flat now, but in a few months, there would be evidence of the love she and Prem had shared, still shared. But she could not go back, not yet. Not when he had – the sob that escaped her mouth interrupted the stillness that had surrounded her. It was like a dam had broken.

The first sob was followed by more, and soon her slight frame was wracked with harsh sobs. She slid down the wall, wrapping her arms around herself in a futile attempt to ward herself from everything bad that could ever happen to her.

And High Up Above Or Down Below.
When You're Too In Love To Let It Go.
If You Never Try You'll Never Know.
Just What You're Worth.

"Heer, this is great news,"
Prem said through his tears. "I'm going to be a Dad. You're going to be a Mom, Heer this is great!"

"Is it Prem?"
Heer asked, silently enquiring whether all the family members would be as happy with this news as Prem was. After all, this was not the first time they had had an argument about the situation in the household. Both always ended up in tears, but this was the first time she had blurted out something so monumental during the argument.

"Of course it is,"
Prem replied after some hesitation.

She laughed bitterly. "I'm leaving Prem," she stated plainly. "I'm not raising my child in this house. I cannot."

"Heer,"
Prem could not say anything to stop her, and he was loathe to try, because he knew, deep down that she was right.

And Ignite Your Bones,

A teardrop splattered on the glass of the photo, right on her face. Prem bit his lip. He could not live without her. It had not even been a day, and already he was aching physically for her to appear in front of his eyes, for her to smile at him, for her arms to come around him. Her scent was missing from their room. He could not live without her. Wiping his eyes, he steeled himself for what would happen next.

Tears Stream Down On Your Face,
When You Lose Something You Cannot Replace.
And I...

Heer closed her eyes, shuddering breaths escaping from her mouth. Resting her head on the window pane, the sobs having subsided, she wondered if this pain would haunt her for the rest of her life. Life without Prem would be unbearable, but still, she could not go back to that house. She had a relation with everyone there, but not everyone had a relation with her. She allowed herself the luxury of a few more tears before straightening her back. She solemnly resolved to never allow her child to see her in tears, to see her pain. She had to be strong, for her child. She needed to be strong, for the last bit of Prem she had left.

I Promise You I Will Learn From My Mistakes.
Tears Stream Down Your Face.
And I...

She slowly stood, casting one last long glance at the moon, wondering if he was doing the same. She turned and stopped.

"Prem?"
He stood before her, firmness in his eyes, his jaw locked. She was unable to believe that he was there.

"Tum waha nahi jaogi, toh theek hai,"
he told her, taking one step closer. She brought a hand up, trembling, scared that he was a mirage, a figment of her imagination. When his hand came up and gripped hers tightly, she gasped. "Main toh yahaan aa sakta hoon na?"

She looked up at him, drinking in the sight of her Prem standing in front of her, telling her that he would leave his entire world for her. She threw her arms around him, hugging him close to her.

And Ignite Your Bones,

-||-

Do let me know what you think!

Love,
Radz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace27 thumbnail
hi i am new to this forum
i loved this one shot.it was brilliant😊😊
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very sweet one shot.
I loved it😊
This song is AWESOME!!!

I loved the shot; specially how it kinda flashes back and forth from one POV to the other. :) And then finally in the end; he just comes. I wish it could be as simple as that in BT land. :)

--shabz
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
perfect one shot wish it wud have actually happened in the serial oh well creatives cud learn something from yu :D
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
my sphot!

*edited*

It was a happy one! πŸ˜ƒ You should have told us before so I knew what to expect! πŸ˜‰

I loved the way you used a newer type of storyline! 😳 And YAY he left the Juneja house for Heer! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ That's awesome! πŸ˜›

The whole part with him missing her and she doing the same was perfect! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love you loads,,

Meera😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesum one shot
loved it
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely great shot
..kashish.. thumbnail
wow that was a sweet shot! loved it!
...Nikhita... thumbnail
brilliant, fantastic, fabulous one shot!
loved it