Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
RP..thanks...

Thozhar due to kick bucket.. will anthony bhai travel in the same bucket?  yow thols..orey oppaarila rendu pethayum mudichuduyyaa... then our RP will sing orey kallula rendu maanga.... 😉
bjda thumbnail
i have a feeling surely thozhan's gonna die..thols made it so obvious!!!hate the way rekha is behaving 🤢so cheap...when eshu tells gujju tat adhi tried to kill  abhi she simply stared never spoke a word wat kind of a mother!!!!no wonder adhi is like dis though its not a good enough reason😉....feel the murderer may kill himself bu accident in the process of killing menaka r may hurt one of her staff...one progress in the serial is the fact tat thols knows the murderer..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Rose...

For the past 7 years Adhi has been screaming at the top of his voice....isn't he tired of it?? In fact nowadays his screams has become so deafening that if he happens to be in front of me I would have strangled him so hard that his voice box will crack before dropping down...!!

Gujju mami will only change into a new leaf once she sees her son's dead body...going insane too after realizing that she is the root cause for his ghastly character....