~!~Farewell Messages To Shakunatala~!~

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys!!

As U guys Know Shakuntala Ended yesterday, making some of the people sad as they loved gautam as Dushant and Neha As shakuntala ....I hope the members who loves them get a chance to see their on screen Fav couple together one again....Okies back to the topic i have made this topic so that Members can send farewell messages to Shakuntala and their favourite stars as the show ended!

Shakuntala Dev Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shakuntala  plzz cum back
we all miss  u
I miss u neha
I miss shakuntala
I miss the serial very much
as it was a very gud serial

plz neha cum back wid another serial

😭
Edited by aarohi-karan - 14 years ago
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohkay well i really liked shakuntala and i will really miss it so i'm thinking why not throw a farewell party for everyone here:

ookay so the entrance:

the venue:

Our Menu:
Has everything and anything you want πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Our special guests:

So people enjoy the farewell party with our guests πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Maryam.U - 14 years ago
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey shakuntala..............ur serial was very nice but the creatives spoiled it...........never mind.....but neha and gautam i will miss u a lot...it was very nice 2 see u together in shakuntala........n gautam pls come back soon wid a good serial in which u earn fame n popularity coz u r a deserved actor who acted lyk a professtional in shakuntala as the main lead  πŸ‘........best of luck neha n gautam n sagars............sagars pls make gud serials in future and dont spoil the real story.....n also choose beautiful pairs lyk neha n gautam .................hope ur futures go gr8........ πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰

here r some flowers from me to gautam for his beautiful smile.......

Edited by -Luvshaku- - 14 years ago
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Luvshaku-

hey shakuntala..............ur serial was very nice but the creatives spoiled it...........never mind.....but neha and gautam i will miss u a lot...it was very nice 2 see u together in shakuntala........n gautam pls come back soon wid a good serial in which u earn fame n popularity coz u r a deserved actor who acted in his first serial lyk a professtional........best of luck neha n gautam n sagars............sagars pls make gud serials in future and dont spoil the real story.....n also choose beautiful pairs lyk neha n gautam .................hope ur futures go gr8........ πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰

here r some flowers from me to gautam for his beautiful smile.......

i don't think shakuntala was his first serialπŸ˜ƒ
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@maryam............i know his first serial was grihasthi......i mean it was his first serial where he was the main lead .........πŸ˜ƒ
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

He was in Vivaah serial which aired on ZEE

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want to say good bye to the show but oh well the time has come!
I never thought we will say bye so soon! I never knew Shakuntala will end so soon!

All i know is, i am gonna miss the show so much, even my mom will who hated it at first sight but watched it and loved it later on.

It was the beauty in there love story which made my mom watch i guess and even many others!

I am sure if it was aired on star plus, many many people will watch it! It was just the wrong channel and that is the reason Shakuntala did not get what it deserves

I beg Sagars to please remake Shakuntala with Gautam as Dushyant and Neha as Shakuntala and air it on Star Plus and see the rising popularity of it. Please give us back our show!

Give Shakuntala and there fans a CHANCE. The story is beautiful, even better then prithviraj and all there other shows and many people would love it!

I am really going to miss our jodi Dushyant and Shakuntala!

I would also like to appreciate Sagars for making such beautiful tunes for the show, they really made the show a lot more better!

I will continue watching old episodes and maybe if Sagars care for us, we will get our Shakuntala back!

A Die Hard Shakuntala Fan
Ramsha

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramsha247

I don't want to say good bye to the show but oh well the time has come!
I never thought we will say bye so soon! I never knew Shakuntala will end so soon!

All i know is, i am gonna miss the show so much, even my mom will who hated it at first sight but watched it and loved it later on.

It was the beauty in there love story which made my mom watch i guess and even many others!

I am sure if it was aired on star plus, many many people will watch it! It was just the wrong channel and that is the reason Shakuntala did not get what it deserves

I beg Sagars to please remake Shakuntala with Gautam as Dushyant and Neha as Shakuntala and air it on Star Plus and see the rising popularity of it. Please give us back our show!

Give Shakuntala and there fans a CHANCE. The story is beautiful, even better then prithviraj and all there other shows and many people would love it!

I am really going to miss our jodi Dushyant and Shakuntala!

I would also like to appreciate Sagars for making such beautiful tunes for the show, they really made the show a lot more better!

I will continue watching old episodes and maybe if Sagars care for us, we will get our Shakuntala back!

A Die Hard Shakuntala Fan
Ramsha

Well said Ramsha!
I think I dont need to write more as u've already said it so nicely.
Even I never thought that the show will end so soon and I still feel so sad abt it.
I've downloaded all the episodes so watching those will be a kind self consolation for me.
I'll miss GAUTAM so much!Plz come back soon onscreen.
And as u said, Sagars plz  give us i.e all Shakuntala fans a chance by remaking it and airing it on a proper channel.It'll definitely get its due recognition and deserving popularity.
Its a request to Sagars to bring back the show with our adorable prince Gautam as Dushyant n Shakuntala with all new colour n flavour!
Sagars are really great at showing human emotions so perfectly n beautifully.For me Shakuntala is one of the best show I've ever watched.
Lastly as you said if Sagars really care then we may get back our show!
Ritu
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ritu well said too!

I am gonna miss both Gautam and Neha especially both together as a pair aka our DuSha!

I can't believe it ended so fast.

I wish we can fast forward our messages to Sagars somehow or if we are lucky, they must be thinking about it.

I think they took it out for some real deep reasons, i guess one of them was the channel!