Written Update~~2nd July(Bharat saves Dushyant)

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PS :- Sorry for being late as usual...😛😭😉

Part -1::

Dushyant is shown tht he picks the flowers n takes shakuntala's name then he is looking here n there & cums out of mandir n says to himself where ever u r Shakuntala ur Dushyant will find u.......Scence shifts that bharat is picking flowers lying on the ground in a basket while his frndz r surrounded by him.......there r 3 frndz one of them has a toy to which Bharat sees and asks whos toy is it.........the boy says it is his ...his father bought it frm a fair....then tht boy asks Bharat whether he wants lyk tht toy his father can bring for him Bharat says no n says my father can bring many toys for me coz he is the king of Hastinapur.......his frndz say king of Hastinapur n ur father n they laugh a lot.........Bharat says if u dont believe me cum wid me to the palace .......then i will prove myself tht im telling truth .... (Thanx Luvshaku for this part)

Shakuntala tells Karan while packing her stuff that she & bharat will leave Hastinapur & go somewhere far from there. Karan wonders on her decision & asks about it. Shakuntala tells that she leaving from there coz he doesn't want Bharat to meet Dushyant again & she wants Bharat to be apart from Dushyant... Karan agrees with Shakuntala & tells that he will also go with her...Shakuntala tries to stop him on which Karan tells that once he will let them settled at the new place, he will return to Ashram... Karan asks Shakuntala if she doesn't let her friend to help her a little..Shakuntala being emotionally blackmailed agrees with him.

At Hastinapur, Dushyant orders Senapati to send their all forces(army) in all direction in search of Shakuntala & if he is not wrong then she must be somewhere near Shiv temple. Senapati assures him that he will him self go in search of her & will find her anyhow.... Senapati leaves from there...Dushyant thinks to himself...

Dushyant :- How do I tell you Shakuntala that how much desperate I am to meet you... How did you spend so many years alone, how many problems you had beared....I can't even think of it...Only few moments more Shakuntala....Only few moments more...

King Puru & Rani maa comes & shares thier happiness with Dushyant regarding Shakuntala. King Puru tells that he too wants Dushyant to bring thier Daughter in law as soon as possible...Dushyant tells King Puru that he himself going to bring Shakuntala... King Puru gives his blessing to Dushyant... Rani maa smiles...Dushyant & King Puru hugs & Dushyant passed smile to his mom & leaves from there...Both King Puru & Rani maa gives satisfied look & smiles...

Part - 2::

Bharat with his friends stand outside the Palace...Bharat tells his friends to not frighten & come with him as the palace is near... One of his friend ask what if the guard didn't allow them to enter inside. Bharat tells to follow him without any fear...as King Dushyant is his father so no one will stop them. Bharat & fellow runs toward palace. Gate keeper stopped them & ask where they are going...Bharat tells he wants to meet King Dushyant as he is his father.. Guard tells Bharat while laughing that somebody lied to him as King Dushyant doesn't married till yet... Guard also tells Bharat that Dushyant himself gone to bring his bride then how come he would his son... Bharat wonders on Dushyant not having any son. Bharat friends too laughs on Bharat by saying that Bharat told them lie as Dushyant is not Bharat's father... Guards & Bharat friends laughs on helpless & Speechless Bharat who still in disbelief...Bharat being irritated runs from there...

Other side, Karan asks Shakuntala what she will tell to Bharat about where they are going? Shakuntala too in confusion as Bharat wont be ready to leave from there... Bharat comes there & being emotional cries while hugging Shakuntala... Shakuntala being worried ask about the matter of his crying... Bharat tells that he will not ask anything about his father again & also will not ask her to let him meet with his father.... Shakuntala & Karan happily shocked on hearing this & gives a smiley with confused look... Shakuntala agrres to Bharat while smiling & crying emotionally simultaneously... She tells Bharat that they will leave the place in few moments & will go somewhere else from there..Karan too agrees... Karan, Shakuntala & Bharat leaves from there... while Dushyant is shown searching for Shakuntala in forest while riding on horse... Rani maa praying at palace temple while soldiers inquiring about Shakuntala from villagers...All scenes showing randomly one by one...Dushyant still riding in forset while Shakuntala & co. roaming in forest...

With Dushak happy sign tone...at night.. Shakuntala & co. stops some where in forest for some rest... Karan tells Shakuntala to rest as he will come with some woods for fire.. Baharat insist to go with Karan... Shakuntala denies by telling Bharat about wild animals......Karan as usual jokes & tells Shakuntala not to say about loins as he fears from it. Bharat innocently tells not to fear as he will look after him... Shakuntala & Karan smiles on this... Shakuntala agrees to let him go but warns him to be with Karan always... Karan & Bharat leaves...Dushyant also somewhere near Shakuntala searching for her... Both Shakuntala & Dushyant feels thier presence & becomes restless while happy tone played in BG... Karan instructs Bharat to be with him as he is going to cut the woods... Bharat goes little forward in curiosity leaving Karan behind... Karan noticed Bharat's absence & panics... Meanwhile Dushyant with little scray expression turns on hearing loin's roar...

Part - 3::

Dushyant takes out his sword..Karan other side shouting for Bharat... Bharat noticed Lion proceeding towards Dushyant...Dushyant with his Sword ready to attack for self defence. Suddenly Bharat comes in b/w Dushyant & Loin... Dushyant gives a concerned look for Bharat..Bharat boldly tells Lion that he doesn't frighten with it's roar & tells it leave from there... Dushyant being concern tells Bharat to aside as Lion could attck on him...Bharat rounds his hand as like he is hypnotising the lion...Lion leaves from there...Dushyant with great amazement ask Bharat that he is very bold enough but how did he make loin convince to go by simply telling it...Bharat innocently tells him that Lions are also living creatures like them so when we talk to them, they listen them... Dushyant being impressed by Bharat's boldness & innocence ask that with whom he is here? Bharat tells that he came iwth his uncle(Mama) but he is no where seen... Dushyant tells to come with him as his shivir(location at forest) is near & he will help him to find his uncle... Karan still searching for Bharat being worried about him...

Dushyant with Bharat on horse comes to his place at forest... Dushyant ells Bharat to rest as he must be tired... He tells soldiers to arrange for his reat...Bharat goes with soldiers... Dushyant thinks to himself... That this child is so innocent also bold as a loin too loose in front him.. thic child's parents must be very proud on him as they hv such a bold child... Other side Shakuntala & Karan being worried searching for Bharat... Shakuntala cries.. Dushyant looks at Bharat who practice wwith his sword... Bharat ask Dushyant to teach him sword...Dushyant teachs him sword other side Shakuntala prays to god for Bharat. Dushyant make Bharat lie on bed and ask about his name..Bharat tells his name "Bharat"..& ask about Dushyant's name...Dushyant smiles...Episode ends on his smiley face.

Preview :-
Dushyant tells Shakuntla that he wants to give Her & bharat so much happiness so that she could forget all past memories... Dushak hugs with happy mucis tone of Shakuntala...
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey mona .........lovely update but in 2nd july's updated videos the little of first part is missing.......i saw the shaku on tv itself so i know abt it.....its lyk first dush is shown tht he picks the flowers n takes shakuntala's name then he is looking here n there n cums out of mandir n says to himself where ever u r shakuntala ur dushyant will find u.......scence shifts that bharat is picking flowers lying on the ground in a basket while his frndz r surrounded by him.......there r 3 frndz one of them has a toy to which bharat sees and asks whos toy is it.........the boy says it is his ...his father bought it frm a fair....then tht boy asks bharat whether he wants lyk tht toy his father can bring for him........bharat says no n says my father can bring many toys for me coz he is the king of hastinapur.............his frndz say king of hastinapur n ur father n they laugh a lot.........bharat says if u dont believe me cum wid me to the palace .......then i will prove myself tht im telling truth ....then it continues frm where u started the update........😛
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update mona n thanks shaku for the part....appreciated...:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

thanks awesone work.......

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Luvshaku-

hey mona .........lovely update but in 2nd july's updated videos the little of first part is missing.......i saw the shaku on tv itself so i know abt it.....its lyk first dush is shown tht he picks the flowers n takes shakuntala's name then he is looking here n there n cums out of mandir n says to himself where ever u r shakuntala ur dushyant will find u.......scence shifts that bharat is picking flowers lying on the ground in a basket while his frndz r surrounded by him.......there r 3 frndz one of them has a toy to which bharat sees and asks whos toy is it.........the boy says it is his ...his father bought it frm a fair....then tht boy asks bharat whether he wants lyk tht toy his father can bring for him........bharat says no n says my father can bring many toys for me coz he is the king of hastinapur.............his frndz say king of hastinapur n ur father n they laugh a lot.........bharat says if u dont believe me cum wid me to the palace .......then i will prove myself tht im telling truth ....then it continues frm where u started the update........😛

Thanx Luvshaku...I'll edit it now...

Thanx everybody for your appreciatiion..m very excited about today's episode...It'll be a great happy ending...