ghar ki baat hai saeson 2 on the cards!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Ghar ki baat hai season 2 on the cards

Ghar ki baat hai is set to come to a close in a few weeks. However, that isn't the end of the show. Rajdeep Yagnik, Radhika and the gang will be back with the second season.

Confirming the news, creative director Bhavna Sresth says, "Yes, Ghar ki baat hai will have a second season. We'll be winding up the shoot for the first season in a day or two. Though we'll surely come back, the schedule for the next season is still not decided. There obviously will be a break but when the next schedule will start that's a bit too early comment on."

Lead actress Juhi Babbar had this to say, "It's been an enjoyable experience for me. We've put in lots of hard work and the people have loved us. I'm looking forward to the second season but for the moment I'm going on a long holiday to New Zealand with my family. I'll be leaving on 13 June and on my return I'll come to know about the next season."

Ghar ki baat hai was really special for Deven Munjal who made his acting debut with this show.

He says, "Personally, for me it's been great learning experience as it's my first show. I got to match shoulders with some of the finest actors. Each day at the sets was truly memorable. I can't wait for the second season."