1st July 09 Updt: Sadhna's Shagun!

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
1st July 2009 Bidaai: Written Update

The episode beigns with Ragini asking Ranvir what happen….?? And he says what should I say…as even after I told you not discus our personal discussion with anyone….but you still continue with that….that's why I don't wanna talk to you…and he jerks off her hand and leaves….and Ragini talks to herself…that I haven't told anything to anyone…I know you are very angry…so if I will try to tell you the truth…you won't believe it…I know..but I will tell you on right time…in hall sadhna sees Ranvir leaving in anger….so she throws her cell on the sofa and goes to Ragini's room….and Alekh picks that phone up…..in Ragini's room…Sadhna asks her why did Ranvir left in anger….is there any problem…and Ragini says no there is nothing like that….and sadhna says I m your sister jeeji….so I know you are hiding something from me…..i can tell that….last time when Ranvirji went to delhi…you shared you pain with me….but I couldn't understood anything…..tell me na…what is the prob…and Ragini says no Sadhna it's nothing like that….lil problems happens between husband and wife…and she makes her sit on the bed….and Ragini asks her about her shopping….and then she tells her that she saw Alekh on the terrace last night…..and she tells her everthing to her….she also said that he was looking too mature….he was different….then Sadhna tells ok jeeji she has to go as Alekhji will be waiting for her….and she says but if there is any problem she can share it with her….while leaving she sees that the breakfast was full…but she doesn't ask anything to her and leaves…..then at Sharma house Sharmaji is preparing for marriage…and he goes to Kaushilya….and he sees her criying…so he asks her what is the problem….and she shares her thought about Ragini's problem…..and Sharmaji says plz think positive…..and she says even I don't want to think about all this….Ranvir has involed himself so much into work that he dosen't have time for Ragini….i m really worried for Ragini….and Sharmaji says you don't worry….we are going there na…so we will bring Ragini also here…..and I will talk to her…..and I m sure there won't be any problem…..and our both daughter are strong who can face all the challenges…..

Then At Rajvansh house….Alekh is in his room..thinking that Sadhna didn't even told him how was the tea….and she got so happy when slok called….and just then Sadhna comes in…and Alekh asks her when is Slok coming…..and she he will come lil later today…..and then says Alekhji in this day you hide so many things from me na….and he says no no dost….it's nothing like that….so sadhna says you went on terrace last night…..and he covers up and says I just wanted to get wet in rain…that's why I went there….and she says then why didn't you wake me up….and he says you were sleeping with peace so I didn't feel like waking you up….then he asks are they going out today….and she says no I have some work…then he says ok atleast we can go eat bhutta…..and she says but it only feel good to eat bhutta in evening….and Alekh thinks that dost will only go when slok will come….and Sadhna takes the tea try and leaves….

In Office…Navin is in Ranvir's cabin…and Ranvir comes there and asks him what is he doing here….and then Navin says you have went to delhi and didn't even told anyone…atleast you should have told me…..when Bade papa asked about you I handeled him…..and Ranvir that's why I thought I should thank you….but then I thought in Partners there should be no Thank you….and Navin says yeap….but in partners you should also not hide things….now tell me why did you went to delhi…..and he says I will tell you on the right time…..then Navin says make sure it's not too late…. I know that you are playing some game….is it about Advocate Sham Varma one…..don't even think of double crossing me….and Ranvir says how should I even think of this…and than Navin leaves….and just then Ranvir's phone rings…and he picks it up and it's Sadhna….he asks her if everthing is ok….and she says maybe or maybe not…..? and Ranvir asks If Alekh bhabiya is fine….and she says he is fine….but what is wrong with you…..i have seeing this from few days you don't time to our family at all….everyone is busy with the wedding preparation and it looks like you are not at all interested in sharing my happiness…..and jeeji who is with me….but her mind is always some where else….and he sorry bahabi…it's the work load…and she says what type of work is it…..that keeping you away from ur family…..i don't want to hear anything….i want you to come home early…..as I want to talk something important with both you and jeeji…..and he says Ok I will come home early….than in the hall everthing having tea….and sharing their happiness about the marriage….and just then Sharmaji come with Kaushi and Slok….and they all greet each other….and then Kaushi asks about Ragini and Sadhna says I will call jeeji…and Slok says I will meet Alekh….and Satyanji asks Sadhna to call Vasu too….and Slok and Sadhna were going togther and they meets Vasu infront of them…and it ends there.

Precap: Sharmaji asks if he can take Sadhna and Ragini to their house…as he want to do Sadhan's bidaai with all the Vidhi….and everyone gets happy to hear this….

********************************************************************************************************************

Note: PLZ DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. As they are officially for India-Forums.com

Thank You 😃 and Sorry for any Mistakes

Take Care, Njoy😛

Love
Unnati😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update......
jamune thumbnail

these two tracks is making me lose interest so much

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks..cant wait to see what happens..really upset with ranvir
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank youuu for the update
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update
i missed watching the show yesterday.now i know i hav alternate
thankyou again
u doing great job by doing update.
pinkiM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I hope sadi is able to undertsnad the problem between rag-ran
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thnks!! I cnt wait to see what happens nxt in the story!!!