the bearded guy who was killed

greenfields thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

As we all know this is the last week for Chehra.. Did they any details regarding the bearded guy who wanted to tell Bandini some secrets of the Dhanvantrai family or will they reveal the same soon... or are these questions gonna be left unanswered..

Do leave comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_kaajal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear,they already killed that man long time ago,remember when Garv and Bandini was on boat...N Garv killed him...He is no more...Did u watch these episodes when Bandini just got married,or you are talking about another man,the only bearded man was the mysterious man...
jontybhatt thumbnail
yeah thats true kaajal....but they should have explained exactly what happened with that man....who actually and how killed him...and what he was trying to tell Bandini at that time....i really think all this question will remained unanswered....yeah still i dont understand the character of Leela...
jontybhatt thumbnail
hey can someone pl. tell me if Bandini's fil can speak easily why he kept silence before???? and exactly what was the problem with him???? Please i dont understand this...pl. help
lovely_kaajal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jontybhatt

hey can someone pl. tell me if Bandini's fil can speak easily why he kept silence before???? and exactly what was the problem with him???? Please i dont understand this...pl. help

No,I don't think they have told the story in full yet...I still don't understand leela's character as well...she has disappeared now๐Ÿ˜•strange..but whatever it is,it is one among of the best serial i've ever seen comparing to saas bahu soaps๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jontybhatt thumbnail
absolutely agree with u kaajal....
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think there is lot of loose ends like the inspector the bearded man ..even bandinis parents have not been shown for many days..I think as they had to wrap up the show earlier they had to leave out all those characters and concentrate on the main actors