Why Ram Gopal Varma hates Michael Jackson

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Why Ram Gopal Varma hates Michael Jackson

Ram Gopal Varma had gone of to sleep late at night keeping his TV set on. So when he woke up the next morning the first thing he saw on TV was the banner head line 'Michael Jackson is Dead'.

A fan of the great King of Pop like countless others, Ramu however has penned down in his unique manner why he hates Michael Jackson.

States Ramu, "I hate Michael Jackson. I hate him for dying and making me realize that he is finally only a human being. I hate that he too has to breathe to live.

I hate that he too has a heart which can stop like anybody else's. I hate that I lived to see a scroll on CNN "Michael Jackson's body sent to Mortuary". I truly truly hate Michael Jackson for becoming a grim reality from a fantastic fantasy. I love you Michael wherever you are... and I will always love you."

Ramu however also recalls, "It was not only his dancing or his singing or even his music, but the sheer power of his presence and the aura around him is what swept me away.

I attended his concert in Mumbai along with Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan while I was making Daud. On stage Michael Jackson looked like some being who has come from some other world in outer space as a favour to entertain us for a little while.

I never cared or thought about the scandals that surrounded him as what he has done to me and my senses far out weighed anything else he might have done and like I said, for me in my mind he was like a creation of God or whatever that thing which creates when in a very special mood as a very very special gift to mankind."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=29220

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i scared from the topic heading!!

but still, mj has to live more!! he was not in the age to leave the world!!

i wished his soul to be in peace forever!!

he was hardly living a wonderful life......he was so stressed!!!

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misleading!!!
Yea MJ rocks and i appreciate ramu for appreciating MJ lol
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with him. I knew that everyone has to die but I never thought I would see a day that MJ would die. It made me realize that life is so unpredictable. But I wish MJ would've seen the world loving him and appreciating, celebrating he's life before he died. He didn't see the way the whole world felt about he's presence. He should've seen it before he died.

Omg.. i was so ready, to type like crazy.. omgg but i agree
MJ lived to little of a life..
and he got so much media abuse..
he didnt deserve any of it
all those FALSE accusations..like omg the poor guy
he was such an AMAZING person.. seriously he was an angel is disguise..
thankkk for you teh article =)
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was a complete shock when he died...MJ can't die....can he??

His legacy will always live on though...