June 30th written update: Bharti in trouble again

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

hello wonderful people!! Writing the update in a hurry so pardon my mistake.

Today's Update

Gyaan makes Narayan go through Bharti's purse. When he finds Bhaskar's driving license and Credit Card's he gives them to Gyaan. Narayan tells him not to tell Amarjeet.Gyaan puts on gloves and sunglasses. he reads detective books like detective course crash, how to solve a mystery. Then he looks at those cards with magnifying glass. He calls in Vinita and tells her what he found. Vinita says toh....?? Gyaan says try to understand why would any man leave his drivers license and credit cards, they are his identity. Vinita thinks it's nothing and leaves.

Armaan tries to talk to Bharti but she walks around the office giving orders and not paying attention to him. She gets stopped by raichura, turns around and is blocked by Armaan. Raichura makes the hand gun motion at Bharti. Armaan says he has to make something clear but he can't do it here, can they go out for coffee. Bharti refuses and goes to her room. She calls Payal. She asks for her help. She says Armaan scares her, she will go out with raichura for Coffee but Armaan. There is something in his eyes and it scares her. Payal gives her the love quiz that she does with her listeners. Her boss watches. 1st question does her heartbeat fast when she looks at him. Bharti remembers all their close moment and her heart is beating fast, she says n..nn..no... in a nervous tone. Payal says you can't take so much time. Next question Do you look back to say bye to him Bharti remembers doing so and again says no. Do you get scared when you look into his eyes Bharti lies and says no. Last question do you play with you hair when you think about him. Bharti says no but that is what she was doing. Payal says then you are safe do whatever you want with him. Bharti is nervous.

Sunny is fixing outfits with other workers. Armaan comes and says he think that outfit will not suit the model but if he wants a second opinion he can ask Bharti. Sunny remembers the time when he out in his letter in the pink envelope and later Armaan told him he sent cd to Bharti. Sunny cries and says you have rejected me then why would care for the world. He runs and cries. (poor him) Armaan wonders what is wrong. Kekti says he is in love. Armaan says even I love my job but I don't get so emotional. Kekti says not to the job, he loves you. Armaan connects the dot and realizes why he has been that way. Kekti asks and does he not love him? Armaan says why would I love him?? I have a daughter. Kekti says that was then and talks about the hug. Armaan almost blurts out Bharti's name but then says Sunny was on his way so he was just moving him. He goes to check on him.

In the bathroom Sunny is crying. Armaan tries to talk to him. he says look it was a misunderstanding. We can still be friends. Sunny says can two guys ever be friends!!?? ( hahahahahahahahaha the classic line kya ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost ho sakte hai has turned to kya do jawan ladke kabhi dost ho sakte hai) Armaan says sorry to him that it wasn't his intention to hurt him. before Armaan leaves Sunny asks him if he can hug him. Armaan says sure why not. They are hugging and Bharti opens the door. She says I am sorry and leaves. Armaan goes after her and tries to explain. bharti says so this what you had to clear off. Ohh thank god. Now forget everything I can drink coffee with you all the time, bring Sunny to if you want she says mischeviously. You naughty gay..I mean guy. (great will he pretend to be gay now???)

Gyaan shows the cards to Bharti. Bharti tries to snatch it but then she starts to leave. Gyaan says he wants to know the truth. bharti asks him if he is sure. Bharti goes to Gyaan and says you are number one gadha and nikamma and by the end of the day if those cards aren't back to me you will suffer. Gyaan is shocked things turned so fast and he lost upper hand, he is confused.

Payal's boss tries to cofess his love, which makes Payal feel awkward. Later she gets mad at Bhaskar for always asking her for solutions as if she is his solution machine.

Gyaan goes to Amarjeet and explain what he found. Amarjeet also says toh...?? like Vinita. But Gyaan starts convincing him that Bhaskar might be in danger. Amarjeet asks Gyaan if he told bharti. he says yes and he hits him. They says we should call the police and they can get to the bottom of this. Bharti is at the door and overhears this.

narayan is talking to the receptionist about heera bai. How she is not here, she was suppose to give her a recipe. The police arrives and asks for Bharti. Gyaan looks happy. Bharti looks scared.

Precap: Bharti runs into Armaan in the darkroom (where you wash films) and he saves her from falling.

Please feel free to hit the " LIKE " button on your way out 😆

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smriti.tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d update! 😊
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update.......😊
Bharti is really in trouble now......Amarjeet expressions were too kool.... but 2day i think Gyan waz just too gud.......he is surely playing his character to the T  👏...... & dat dialoug "Do jawan larke kabhi dost nahi hosakte" really cracked me up.......🤣.....poor Sunny or shuld i say poor Armaan.......😆
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Fatima.

Great Bharti back in trouble. 🤔 Hopefully she will get out of this trouble soon.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
as usual wonderful update fatima...I have been away and missed the show so now you will be seeing me back.

Oh oh this is not good news but i am sure bharati will get out it sooneer or later thanks to armaan
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HAHAHA..... loving this show! Thanks!!!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
today was um an ok episode
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice written update
thanks a lot
felt like i almost saw it on  TV
keep up the good work

Hope to see more of Bharti and Armaan's love story
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update =)
anyways..hahaha..lol sunny..so funny...and bharti, dude, im loving this show!!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u so muchn... Awesome Update!!!