Michael Jackson Transformation !! Must Watch !!

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Michael Jackson Face Transformation

In this video you can see how MJ transformed from a young innocent child to his present image !! Its amazing and is a must see for everyone !! Click on the link Below to watch !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok I agree that he did mess up with the multiple plastic surgeries, but he had Vitilgo. So he couldnt so anything about his skin color changing. This video made me mad, for God's sake, let the guy rest in peace.
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Ok I agree that he did mess up with the multiple plastic surgeries, but he had Vitilgo. So he couldnt so anything about his skin color changing. This video made me mad, for God's sake, let the guy rest in peace.

We all are equally hurt and upset about his death and pray that he RIP !! I was his fan and felt like crying and have a great collection of his songs. But what happened to him from an innocent kid to his present image is shown here !! It was not easy for me to see what I saw !! But people donot know what actually he went through during his days of popularity !!
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Showing the transformation is fine, but the way they put it in this video was rude. MJ is a legend. God, if we didnt have him, then we wouldnt even know what a good performer meant.
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Showing the transformation is fine, but the way they put it in this video was rude. MJ is a legend. God, if we didnt have him, then we wouldnt even know what a good performer meant.

I agree with you fully yaar !! I felt exactly the same being his fan !! These things they always bring out in the open after someone has died !! Thanks for your comments !!