EVIL Written All Over!

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i knew something was up with that inder guy .. didn't like him on bit when he was introduced just felt like there was some twist with himm .. so obviously hes using her & i think its for her money to get into the business!
seriosuly how pathetic LOL your already rich .. how much more rich do you wanna get?

"Damini: Arrogant, strong headed and thinks she knows it all. She works with mother and looks down upon the poor. Her redeeming factor is that she is very protective of her mom and sisters. She has actually tried to become the man of the family - a son to her mother, and an elder brother to her sisters. She is emotional about her family and misses a strong man by her side or a father figure, but doesn't show any weakness. Engaged to a rich guy who pretends to love her."

SOURCE:
http://starone.indya.com/lnmdj/characters.asp

if posted ; moderators can close this topic!
Edited by -x0AsMa04- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know i agree aswell..i cant wait for Damini to meet Prithvi..

Zaara

four. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zaara4u..

I know i agree aswell..i cant wait for Damini to meet Prithvi..<br><br>Zaara<br>

yeah thats the fun part .. cause i love hate to love stories!
& this stupid inder guy is going to break damini heart!
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Well.. Damini doesnt really like him.. i think she is only getting married to him for the sake of her mother..cause its an arranged marriage from her side.Inder is the one who "liked" Damini..so before he can break her heart or before she falls in "love" with him.. i think she wil meet Prithvi..

Zaara

four. thumbnail

Well.. Damini doesnt really like him.. i think she is only getting married to him for the sake of her mother..cause its an arranged marriage from her side.Inder is the one who "liked" Damini..so before he can break her heart or before she falls in "love" with him.. i think she wil meet Prithvi..<br><br>Zaara<br>

yeah because her mom really likes him and she loves her mom so thats why
& as for damini&prithvi its a long way because in beginning they hate each other
so for awhile this whole wedding thing will happen or inder's truth comes out!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly! i agree wid you...how much more rich do you wanna get? its so dumb!
i cant wait till they meet each other ...its gonna be the fight of the year๐Ÿ˜†!
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
yeh.. Prithvi meet Damini is going to be a CLASH of personalities..cause Damini thinks no woman is weaker then men..and Prithvi thinks that girls should be good housewives..something like that.. it will be great to watch the fight..

Zaara

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh im so happy to knw he is evil๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›...lolz i was waiting to knw whether he is evil or not but duh...since Damini is only nd only for Prithvi dis guy had to be evil ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...but i hope dey get over wid dis evil mess sooon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeh.. Prithvi meet Damini is going to be a CLASH of personalities..cause Damini thinks no woman is weaker then men..and Prithvi thinks that girls should be good housewives..something like that.. it will be great to watch the fight..

Zaara

yup, cook and clean and know her limits? damini is no where near kowing her limits...hes gonna hate her, hope indr dies from the gunshot
four. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

exactly! i agree wid you...how much more rich do you wanna get? its so dumb!

i cant wait till they meet each other ...its gonna be the fight of the year๐Ÿ˜†!

LOL .. man how people go evil for such "IDEAS" ๐Ÿ˜†
man i love hate to love stories .. so im waiting for damini&prithvi scenes to come!