New York: An Important film ?

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys :) Well I recently watched New York and more than anything else, I think it probably is an important film. It has highlighted an important & sensitive issue at the right time. 

I would like to hear your views on the film :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😭  i did not see till now and i dnt like sad endings
I did not watch it. But if it is a thought-provoking movie, rather than the types being made these days, I may watch it. Care to describe a bit more 'bout the movie, and 'sensitive' issues it covered?
i would go but thanks to john abraham's TOILET WASTE acting I think I'll pass.

*edited by viewbie for language*
Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

what?😡 i dont think so. i have read all the reviews and all have done GOOD acting in that movie. anyways this is abt the content abt the movie. the subject

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

what?😡 i dont think so. i have read all the reviews and all have done GOOD acting in that movie. anyways this is abt the content abt the movie. the subject

no his acting IS pathetic.. especially the one where he shouts. the guy cant act... in fact the acting was weak according to one review...

hmmm yeah i read something abt the topic in a review where false accusations of injustice causes ppl to do really resort to crime... or somethin like that...  good message.. bad execution. 😊
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I did not watch it. But if it is a thought-provoking movie, rather than the types being made these days, I may watch it. Care to describe a bit more 'bout the movie, and 'sensitive' issues it covered?

It is a thought-provoking film. Although that is a general term because lots of genres can be termed as 'thought-provoking', but if you think that exploring the other side of terrorism is a thought provoking issue, then you should defenitely watch it.

It deals with the somber atmosphere that prevails across US after 9/11, and how it affects people, particularly the three friends. Terrrorism is a sensitive issue as a whole, and I'd say that it was handled very well in the film.

You should certainly watch it 😊
sajnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
havent seen it yet
but i firmly believe that the spotlight is on islam now and we need to step up and show what all we're going through as well
a lot of westerners and a lot of desis dont know what its like to be a muslim in america...and this film if nothing else will at least highlight teh issue and bring it into debate...which is highly needed at this point
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

my friend went and he said it was the biggest pile of dog poo he'd ever seen.

On the contrary, John Abraham actually proved himself in this film. Check out his torture scenes, if not tears, they do give rise to a lump in your throat. 

Originally posted by: -Neetz-

On the contrary, John Abraham actually proved himself in this film. Check out his torture scenes, if not tears, they do give rise to a lump in your throat. 

improved? 😆

lol

yeah when vomit comes u can see the lump in my throat 😛