Congratzzz Mariam...πŸ€—
Enjoy being the IOTW  Ms. KaSh HOT ...

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kash4eternity

K Mariam Here's my questions Ready:😈UH OH!πŸ˜†

1. Describe Kash in 5 words starting with letter I:

Cute, Romantic, Passionnate, Fun, Perfect!!
2. Describe why do you love SA soo much?:
Haaaaaawww!πŸ˜† OK--
I love her because she was my Dr Ridz.. is so cute/pretty and a great personality. I love her accent and her hair... she just has this charismatic thing that I love about her.. And ofcourse I love her friendship and Jodi with Karan.. 😍
3. What is your favourite holiday destination?:
My fave-- I love Italy.. but I always wanted to go New York which which happen soon.. Hopefully.. lol
4. What kind of cloth and shoes brands you prefer?:
I love Nike!--  I wear no particular... Just love going to good shops with good clothes.. hehe..
5. If you got a chance to meet Kash and you suddenly saw them what would you do?:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺ ok.. Firstly... I would party!!  By screaming!.. KASH!!! 🀣 lol!!..
They'd probably walk a mile..πŸ˜† LOL... I would freeze and be all quiet really..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and just stare at them in awe!..
6. Which shows is your all time favourite?:
Can it be indian and USA-? Indian-- One of my most faves ever--  Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai-- Loved Neha and Iqbal in it.😳 USA-- I use to love ER!.. LOL.. But right now watch Ugly Betty..
7. Your good friends on IF & From Kash heaven:
Hawwwwwwww! They are all KaSHsome.. Including you!😳 I dunno... I can't choose anyone in particular...I speak to mostly Tara at the moment.. but all mean alot to me.. as we have understood eachother.
8. Why are we(Kash heaven members) soo crazy about Kash?:
UMM!! Crazy? 😲 We're not crazy... *innoccent* We are perfectly Sane!🀣πŸ€ͺI dunno.. I guess... when it comes to KaSH.. theres just no helping us... we just adore them loads!..😳
9. Your favourite forum besides DMG:
I go to Filmifanatics-- Kajol-boards.net and Sonam-kapoor.net Only these three including here..

10. SA/KSG:
Don't make me choose!πŸ˜† I love both... coz KaSH are both!..😳
I think they are great people!

11. Terrace scenes/Holi Scenes/FE Scenes:
ALL!!..  LOL!! Terrace scenes had alot of passion.. My fave terrace scene with KaSH AR is the new years! πŸ€ͺSo much intensity and emotional... that I was blown away!
Also HOLI SCENES... Are just classic!  It had all the elements.. Fun Masti! And Romance!! And Shilpa stole the show--- cracked me up!! The dialogues are hilarious!! CHAL MERE GORE TIK TIK TIK!!🀣 Its something I always say to me nephew! πŸ˜†

That's all i can come up with enjoy will grill u later if i have set of questions lol.πŸ˜‰
Hawwwwwwwww Dhara! LOOOOL!! Love the questions! πŸ€—  Hehe.. More!.. LOL..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† J.k..

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Thanks for all the congo's ALL! πŸ€—

Looking forward to more questions.. LOL..πŸ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Mariam ! Well deserved =D
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very well answered Mari enjoy the hot seat hope u have a Kashsome Time.πŸ€—
lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey ,mariam yest we have met  on Kash heaven 4 the 1st time  remember !!! so i have  many ques in my stomachπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
so ready steady n go____
1.Your Hometown?
2.Kash Resembles which bollywood jodi except Srk-KajolπŸ˜‰?
3.You wake up one day  as a Dmg CV what will u do then?
4.Your Favorite sections on IF?
5.Your Wildest Dream till date?
6.Your Favorite Bolly actor/actress?
7.Your Favorite Holly actor/actress?
8.What kind of movies do you prefer?
9.Describe Your self in 5 words?
10.Your Favorite movie till date?
11.According to you which one kashs best scene?
12.Why You  love Kash n whats make their chemistry diffent frm others?
13.Well last but not the lest  who is a big fan of u r vm Rehna tu? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
hope u don''t get bored  πŸ˜†thats all 4 now will be bk with some more ques *huhuhahaha*😈
love ya Lupin aka Roza😳
Edited by lupin_roza - 14 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kash4eternity

Very well answered Mari enjoy the hot seat hope u have a Kashsome Time.πŸ€—

πŸ˜†Dhara!!! You have been to NY? I am jealous!!.. LOL
Hawww.. thanks.x
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS Mariam! WOOHOOO its KaShsome to see KaShian on hot seat with that perfect gold old siggy!

You deserved it for being so active!

Have a good time and be grilled real bad Haha
MariQuestFilms thumbnail

Originally posted by: lupin_roza

hey ,mariam yest we have met  on Kash heaven 4 the 1st time  remember !!! so i have  many ques in my stomachπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰--OK!πŸ˜†
so ready steady n go____
1.Your Hometown?

UK.. London!...πŸ˜‰
2.Kash Resembles which bollywood jodi except Srk-KajolπŸ˜‰?
Hawww.. thats hard.. I was gonna say SrKajol.. LOL... Hmmm.. OK.. I will say Sonam and Ranbir.. they are also a couple I love in BWD at the moment.. Shilpa is like a Fashionista like Sonam.. And Karan is HOT like Ranbir..πŸ€ͺ

3.You wake up one day  as a Dmg CV what will u do then?
OMG!!-- 🀣 First thing I would do is bring back Shilpa Anand ofcourse!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And just write all romantic scenes with them until they become mummies and pappa's..😍
4.Your Favorite sections on IF?
The KaSH heaven... heaven of crazyness!πŸ€ͺ I have always said its become my second home..
I have other KaSH fans to talk and relate to in my obsession..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
5.Your Wildest Dream till date?
KaSH were on SBS and were on the beach playing with the water!!..πŸ€ͺ I have had many others.. but I think I should be censored!πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
6.Your Favorite Bolly actor/actress?
Favourite actress-- Kajol.. I have loved her for soooo long and still do!
Fave actor-Aamir Khan and SRK-- I think they both are brilliant in their own way.

7.Your Favorite Holly actor/actress?
Kate Winslet is my fave actress and Johnny Depp my fave actor...πŸ€ͺ

8.What kind of movies do you prefer?
I am into quite a few.. I love Romance.. Comedy and serious drama as long as it has a good story... And I also love Horror!.. lol..

9.Describe Your self in 5 words?
Obsessive, Quiet, Shy,Communicator,MysteriousπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

10.Your Favorite movie till date?
Hmmm... Thats hard... I love loads..  KKHH DDLJ are one of my all time faves-- Last film I saw that is my highest rated so far.. is 'A Wednesday' -  Its underrated and well made-- But also Taare Zameen Par.. A very sweet movie.
11.According to you which one kashs best scene?
All of them! πŸ˜† OK.. I will choose the KaSH confession because it was the BEST confession ever.. blew me away.πŸ€ͺ The passion and emotional.. intensity potrayed was KaSHSOME!😳

12.Why You  love Kash n whats make their chemistry diffent frm others?
I can't describe it really.. I was never into tellywood Jodi's... I hated Serials!.. But then... I blame Shaz (Shockolot)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Coz on another of forum.. I saw her avatar- (Of KaSH palat scene) And I was sooooo curious! Then I went into her DMG topic that time... and it had just started... I thought.. they are such a good looking Jodi..πŸ˜†-- I first watched the Jungle scenes.. and was blown away!πŸ€ͺ😍 Straight away I started watching the first epi... and the first BB scene between them.. that was it!.. I was hooked on KaSH that time.  They are different because they portray sooo much without trying... there onscreen and offscreen chemistry is AMAZING.. I haven't seen anything like that in Tellywood.
13.Well last but not the lest  who is a big fan of u r vm Rehna tu? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
LOL!! U!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hawww! Ur cute!!..x
hope u don''t get bored  πŸ˜†thats all 4 now will be bk with some more ques *huhuhahaha*😈
Loved the questions!!!πŸ€—
love ya Lupin aka Roza😳

Previous
1 2 3 4
Next