Ashish (Dheer)dating Shibani

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Ashish Kapoor is dating Shibani Kashyap

Ashish Kapoor, who played Dheer Kuwarsa in Saat Phere, is said be seeing Sajna Abhi Jaa (Waisa Bhi Kabhi Hota Hai Part 2) singer Shibani Kashyap. Shibani, however, denies this stating that the two are just good friends.

When contacted, Shibani said, "I am not dating Ashish at all. We have known each other for the past three years. We do hang out together but I also know Gaurav Gera and Mona Singh very well so the four of us go out together. There is nothing going on between us and there is no chance that we would ever date in the future as well."

But the buzz is that Ashish and Shibani have been dating for the past one year and have been spotted hanging out together at restaurants and other places. Ashish, who is a very reserved person, takes time to open up and that is one of the reasons he has not spoken about his relationship with Kashyap to anyone in the industry. The actor was last seen starring in Saat Phere which wrapped up last month.

As for Shibani, apart form playback singing, she has been offered two reality shows. She adds, "I was offered Sach Ka Samna but I was not comfortable about the things asked on the show. I was also approached for the Indian version of I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here, titled Mujhe Iss Jungle Se Bachao. But I am very scared of snakes and so I refused that offer as well."
Source:Indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i wonder if he's as flirty and naughty offscreen as he is on-screen! 😆 😆
Manusha_Divz thumbnail