Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey all,

Can I ask for a lil help from my small group of friends here?

As you all are pretty aware of by now, I'm a big fan of the show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Star Plus. I watched an epi a couple of months into the show, watched the next few as I was intrigued and before you knew it I made it my mission to catch up from the beginning. And bless my poor lil soul, I then became super involved with the RKAB forum here on IF.

What I loved about the show was it's simpleness, it's sweetness, it's ability to do something new while being sandwiched between Ekta's saas-bahu sagas. It truely was a breat of freah air. Plus it was a story of a King and his love. Sounds familiar right? 😉

But fresh air sometimes becomes stale. RKAB has suddenly become very complicated, very sour and the originality has just disappeared. It's disheartening for all us RKAB fans and we're majorly geared up to make sure our old RKAB returns.

Hence why we've decided to start this online petition. It's the best way we can get our voice across to the right people. But we need people to support us in the cause. Below is the link for the petition, I would be grateful if all of you could fish out a 1 min (yes, that's all it takes) and just sign your name down. You will have to sign in but that takes 20 secs of your 1 min. And also, spread the word amongst your family and friends.

If I can't ask you guys then who can I ask, right? And that goes out to all you silent readers as well.

Thank you!
😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not a viewer of the show you mentioned,anyway i'll sign my name down...for you 😃
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey i love raja ki aegi bharat ... i will too sign up and let as many people know to sign up
thanks for the info
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dakooji, Shona...🤗

If not many, I knew I would get some help from my buddies here.

Thanks dudes.