Frequent Posters

Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg07

Anaaammmm..
we are heree naaa....
keep talking keep talking.. LOLLLL..

Do what Somy does... talk and talk and talk to herself ..
there is someone on the other end reading and laughing their arseee offf! LOLLLLLL

hahaha I bet someone's reading them, hai our secret admirers........LOL do you guys know Dhruvi is the star of KPS....I've seen non KPSians  run to KPS from the forum saying "Chalo Chalo Dhruvi is updating the episode at KPS"🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing. One was complaining how Dhruvi focuses more on AR than anyone else🤣🤣🤣

Campingggg... uuufff.. i am going to be doing that in two weeks..... 2 of my girlfriends and me..
we are going Kayaking.. .mannn... my idea of camping... Niceeee Hotel room with a great bathroom
and breakfast in the morning.... .LOLLLLL

LOL Hi5 my CB.....ditto ditto.....thats my idea of "camping" too....I need my proper bathroom and without machar ke sakoon bhari neend😆 Bhad mein gaya experiencing real Mother Nature😆

Did u have a good time..??

Rainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
hiyyya abbeeeeee.. .come soon..

KPSians.... u think Rainu will ban us if we try to sneek to the new CC.. lmaaooooo.. NOOO just kidding!!! LOLLL

Haha ji nahin I won't ban anyone.....Veenzy being the CM would have to ban herself from KPS.....how hilarious would that be😆 LOL Shalu always teases me on that, she keeps saying I'll post there to test what punishment I give her hahaha

Arey I'm not that mean, you guys are allowed to reserve a spot there if you want..Somzy wanted to post one of her nautanki welcome to the new CC messages there that we love soo much so I let her reserve a spot......but no chatting till we eat these next 3 pages😉 Shuru ho jao bhukkad log.....I'm heading home now🤗

Sani-KarAni-KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay 150 PAGES DONE..!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC CLOSED FOR COMMENTS
MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CC..!!!
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanisweetie

yay 150 PAGES DONE..!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC CLOSED FOR COMMENTS
MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CC..!!!

Arey wah mera baby itna bad ho gaya👏👏....Muah
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys is my lion hear...if any of u have seen my lionanimal animals lion lions movie movies simba cartoon cartoons tell her kitty  here..Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 14 years ago