25th June 2009(Written Update)

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

25th June 09

Precap of previous episode some people say that Joytis family are lachee Sandeep isn't happy Sudha consoles him meanwhile Uday seeing Sudha as Devika, Kalpana gives Sudha the shoes and she do her sister in law role and Panchi's father don't like seeing Sandeep and Panchi together and don't want him to see him to see her no more meanwhile Joyti gets married, back at home mother all upset for not being invited.

Part 1

Starts with the mother at home and then phone rings its Sushma  mother says hello she says hi and then saying have they all gone, and no one is with you and no one can understand and no one can understand our hurt Joyti is probably happy and saying she's probably laughing on the inside at us, after ruining her life, She goes on to say how she ruined my life no one can see her true colours don't you think I wanted to get married and now look at her getting married happily she faked it with you and now she's got married to some rich, then Bridge calls and mother says to her to forget all that happen and what ever happened is toward to fate and she says your right and then Bridge calls again and then says she has to go as Bridges not well. Bridge has been drinking and wants to celebrate he tells her to sit and tries to force her to drink meanwhile at wedding ceremony Joyti and Sachin taking blessing from elders and the they bless them goes towards Joyti's grandmother she tells them to stay happy and hope they stay happy together, and father and take blessings father says to them to stay happy and tells Sachin that e has given her hand to her look after her, and saying he wants her to stay smiling and just as her name will do the same for Sachin, meanwhile Sachin has asked for his shoes but Uday saying he wasn't able to save them, and the other brother says they have checked everywhere and then Uday says there s something fishy about sister in law and then other says yes definitely must be her then Kalpana is there and says well if you haven't course we got them say on one condition she will give them, and says they have to put there head down and accept defeat and then eventually says will he go barefoot home and then they accept defeat  and do it and then Kalpana asks should they give them and then Uday says knew there was something behind this innocent face, laugh then the brother says not secret but shoes, Kalpana and children say they want there nake they say the guys say they are cheating at they accepted there defeat but then what and asks for 10 hasra ek , Uday says will do it up and down and then all children shout it but Uday says only if brothers real sister in law will agree to it Sudha looks all worried.

Part 2

Sudha looking tensed then Uday says lets here something from her and then the other brother agrees and then a girl says yes say something Kalpana says go on if you want to ask for something she goes up to the couple Joyti and Sachin puts his shoes on and then he gives her the money but she refuses saying she don't want he says it's her right she says if she want to give me something keep Joyti happy and that will make me know you have given me nake, all clap. Meanwhile Uday and his mother talking and she says he has been staring at her all night he says it's because she looks just like Devika, mother goes on to say how they have before because you remember that time I told you about me credit card she was the one who returned it and says that it can't be as they are so different then he agrees as she wouldn't have gave up so quickly with shoes.

Part 3

Joyti coming downstairs as she is about to leave and hugs Kalpana's mother and gives greetings Kalpana mother says if she ever need anything tell her, Joyti says she will as they the ones who have supported her throughout everything and its because of them she made this decision and thanks them hugs Kalpana, Kalpana says she will miss her an tells her not to cry now are her happy days. She goes up to Baghi Dada and takes blessings from him he says he wants her to stay like sangeet  and always be like that forever she also thanks him for being there in difficult times and being there for her then she turn round and goes up to her father she takes his blessing  as does he says he wasn't able to buy her much but something small she says no she can't take it as he knows the reason all look upset. Finishes on Joytis face.

Sorry didn't see Precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update 😊 was very sad in the end
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But I understand why Jyoti didn't want to accept.  After all, her real mother had asked that her necklace be given to the first daughter to marry, and she had to watch that necklace w/ that sentimental value be handed over to Sushma.  This one had no sentimental value attached to it, as a family heirloom does.  So Jyoti was perfectly justified in rejecting it.

I also can't stand the thought of her accepting Padma's gift.  I hope that Sudha either forgets about it, or Jyoti refuses it, knowing that it's not from Sudha.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the great update..!!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks so much~~~

yay she is married :)
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..