Written Updates - June 24 & 25: Complete

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my gosh!!! thank you so much !!! 🤗 but u didnt have to  do it!!!
i was going to do it today..aw..u had ur friend over..nikasha..seriously, i was going to..u should've enjoyed with ur friend..im sorry..=(
Nikasha. thumbnail

Actually my friend left in the morning, so I'm now back to my old lazy summer schedule.

No need to be sorry Isha, I saw the the update wasn't up, so I posted it.

How about we return to our old update schedule - me on Tuesday's and Thursdays, and you on Monday's and Wednesdays? If not, I'd be happy to update as per your convenience. I think I will be gone from Mid-July to Mid-August. If it isn't too much, could you update while I'm gone?

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sure, i think i can do that..anyways, you're going again? wow, u have one busy summer dude..seriusly..anyways..yea, i could update for you..i dont mind..
Nikasha. thumbnail

Thanks, well yes, after I moved to Texas, I've been making trips over the summer to my hometown to spend time with my friends.

Also, my dad likes to visit a new country every summer for a couple of weeks, and teach their.

If you ever are un-able to update, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. Anyways, we shouldn't be chatting here. If you want to discuss this further we can do it through PM's.

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you sooooo much
thankz
pinkiM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.