Suspicions upon Inder

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't knwo why Inder seems a bit shady to me, what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree he does look a lil shady,  i hope he is, prtivi spos to get married to dhami lol and besides inder looks way to old for her,
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I bet Inder is evil.. i read sumwhere it said "ek inder hai jo damini ko pyar karne ka natak karta hai" or sumthing like tht at indya.com i guess.. im damn sure he is gray shady..😆.. att the end of the day Damini-Prithvi have to be together..

desigrl05 thumbnail
yeah at the end prith-dami will defo be together but i can just imagine damini's anger when/if she finds out that inder is doing nautanki
-iPayal- thumbnail
yup, he has to be evil...how else will PriDa get married?
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

So far Inder seems like an ideal guy...so perfect that I'm a little torn about who would be better for Damini out of him and Prithvi.  But of course, there must be more than meets the eye.  I'm kinda hoping he'll die instead of become evil...at least that way his character won't be ruined for me.

Afreen22 thumbnail
yeah..agree...he seems shady...he better be😆
crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

So far Inder seems like an ideal guy...so perfect that I'm a little torn about who would be better for Damini out of him and Prithvi.  But of course, there must be more than meets the eye.  I'm kinda hoping he'll die instead of become evil...at least that way his character won't be ruined for me.

😆 he dies... 😆 yeah, he seems like the perfect guy, but guys who are over-the-top in materialistic things seem to be..i dont know..i dont want to make it seem like a stereotype, but buying all those gifts for her sisters, and buying all those jewelry sets for Damini seemed to catch my attention, and considering her mother picked the guy for her, so its not like they knew eachother for a long time and all and fell in love. The way Damini was talking about it, it seems like she only agreed because it would make her mother happy.
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he is some how connected to that mistry guy that is bugging daminis mom