water got dried up? What's happening?

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
A sudden flash of light came & the whole water available got vanished....😲 for sure Malkan Singh can't be behind this.....he isn't any God 😆 😆

does anyone know what exactly happened?...'m in full confused state 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm actually i am confused too.What water are u talking abt??😕
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretz

hmm actually i am confused too.What water are u talking abt??😕

I am talking about the last part of the episode...you know a lighting comes and all rivers,lakes,pots everything gets dried up...some sort of magic? 😆 wat do yu say?
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking the same thing...it has to be magic. Otherwise there's no explanation on how all the water on the land could dry up so quickly.

But if it is magic, then it's utter nonsense as well.

Lets waito and watcho for all to be revealed.
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There cant be any magic lolz this is a serial based on real events no??
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
bt yetserday baba entered...he is a saint n so if its real history then how cme magic...i dunno im confused... can any1 care 2 xplain me wat was the saint tryg 2 say yesterday 2 the couple... !!actually wat is his role?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

bt yetserday baba entered...he is a saint n so if its real history then how cme magic...i dunno im confused... can any1 care 2 xplain me wat was the saint tryg 2 say yesterday 2 the couple... !!actually wat is his role?

The Saint seems to be the Rakshak of Registaan.since Ranaji,Padmini and all entered registaan without asking permission from him,so he got angry at them.To teach them a lesson,he made the water vanish.

Then,he says that only if they answer truthfully to his questions,they will get water.Ranaji & Padmini enters the circle in which the Saadu is sitting (only people with pure heart can enter that circle).They answer all questions truthfully,& they are blessed by the Saadu .
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ohh so much happened...if so did thy enter the circle i guess padmini can only if ranaji has a son then he cant???
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

ohh so much happened...if so did thy enter the circle i guess padmini can only if ranaji has a son then he cant???

Infact both of them both Ranaji & Padmini were able to enter the circle easily,they entered by loding hands....constantly staring at each otehr!! 😳 ....Well,again it seems the circumstances were such that there never came a proper time to tell the truth about his son....So it seems Ranaji also has a pure heart!!