Angad(Kyph) was Better lover

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I must say Angad (kyph) was  far far better  than Shabd.. Our slapping machine slapped  him  somany times But he never raised his hands . Though he had to face  many odd situation and Kripa was  responsible for that inspite of that he didnt react still loved Kripa  Thats why Angad Kripa lovestory is  unforgettable ,ppl still remember their  prem kahani..  .   ahhhhh what a sweet lover  he was.. But Shabd is  impatient arrogant  . . 😡  He never understand  his wife.. How caring she is.. shudhar jao shudhar jao Shabd  warna  pachhtaoge.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you bahi angad ne kabhi kripa pe hath nahi utahya aur yeh shabd i am going to beat him very badly

I wish mahi will teach him lesson
pallavi25 thumbnail
What a jerk! 😡 How dare he hit Mahi......chauvinistic scumbag! 😡

I agree, Bhai, Angad never hit Kripa....although he did other things to her.
But Kripa slapped him many times, he never hit her back.

pallavi
Vivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😆 yes for the first time even though i didn't like Angad, he will never hit Mahi, god i am mad at Shabd😡 
i_fida thumbnail
yeah Angad never hit kripa though kripa used to slap him at so many times😆 God why shabd..how dare u?😡
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree, Bhai, Angad never hit Kripa....although he did other things to her.

pallavi[/QUOTE]

😆 Yeah  .... Though it was a terrible scene But  we enjoyed that scene  coz They were AK...😆

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
persistence thumbnail
lol; he raped her... much worse than slap. Then again, writers just wanted to demean and ruin his character.
Shaida143 thumbnail
Hi Guys,

since everyone is discussing Angad and Kripa, just wanted to inform everyone that SETASIA is rerunning Kaisa yeh pyar hai at 10.30 am - unfortunately itd during the day..........

So all you KYPH fans can watch Angad again-I certainly do
Lavender21 thumbnail

I agree Angad never hit kripa! There love story waz awesome!! I hate shabd for hittin Mahi. I miss AK so much!!