~*MJHT Newsletter - 7th Edition*~

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello to all the members of Miley Jab Hum Tum Forum.
I welcome you all to the Seventh Edition of MJHT Newsletter. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we recieved amazing response, dedication, support, and full participation from everyone

I will introduce every category and give you an insight on what it will consist of.😳

Members, if you want to include anything in our NL.

Please send us a PM  at  MJHT_NL

~*In this Section you will find out about all the latest happenings on our forum.*~

Important News:
Hello Members,
This time we did not have voting segment for best creations. Next week we will include two Winners. 😳  There will be a drama special Edition😳

New Members to our Forum

--sarar--   - hello sarar, welcome 2 MJHT forum

-Sana-     - hello sana, welcome 2 MJHT forum

-Rimli-     - hello Rimli, welcome 2 MJHT forum

partyprincess16 - hello Palak, welcome 2 MJHT forum

preethis     - hello Pree, welcome 2 MJHT forum

Promotions

cuppycake990 - aisha has become IF-Rockerz . congratulations aisha. sha also threw a big party for all of us. thank u for the party aisha 

About MJHT Members

Piya, our MJHT NL member will not be active due to school and her future goals. She will remain with us in MJHT NL and will communicate through NL. 😳 We will really miss ger fun loving posts!!!

Cool.Sindhya will be inactive due to family and school. We will miss her! Hope to see her back soon.

One of our  frnds, saadia, whi has introduced herself with a succesful love story of her similar 2 sajan, is leaving 2 her in-laws at the end of this month ...so lets all wish her all the best

One of our frnds, prii has left for canada, for a short trip of one week. lets wish her a happy journey.

Adorable_Anu - anu has completed 10,000 posts this week, congratulations anu

Kiran leaving IF for six months! Will miss her!

Scoops from PD:

19th June

1. The play is gonna rock... and please ya... the costumes are perfect for stage... they may look ghastly in real life which believe me they do... on stage one has to go over the top...

2. Ahista Ahista promo starts today!!!

3. The final scene of the play is Mayur... Mere Haath Mein is mayur... every one has enough screen time don't worry...

You mayurians will faint... cry... laugh... all together... wait and watch!!!

18th June

1. The fanaa song is looking fab... mayur rock!! the chemistry is mind blowing...

2. Samrat gives Gunjan the all the best lucky flower before ahista...

3. It is the rab ne bana di jodi instrumental/.. u know the final one in the film which has the two dancing... it is sajan... he is on stage with sheena but with every step with her he remembers every moment he shared with gunjan... from the day we met her... its very beautiful and emotional because she walks away from him... (gunjan)..ok this is more scoop that one can handle... its for full next week...

4. The play is max the week... that follows... they argue and come on stage to do fanaa... and she hugs him by mistake... in a flow of emotions...

5. Ok... no more questions... watch the next week and be slightly surprised at least...

6. You guys... share the scoop with all... i need to go for a bit!!! so sorry... but the scoops can keep u dreaming for the day i think!!!

17th June

1. On Friday sheena cries her heart out to gunjan (of course she is pretending) that she would like gunjan to stop talking to samrat... because she realizes that samrat may not take her up on the offer...

2. While mayank is really riding high on the fact that he has made nupur all nervous and she will crack before the play... and suddenly the embarrassing incident... where she walks in on him changing happens... and he is like shit!!! this happened and we are all conscious now... she will be too shy to say anything...

3. i hate sheena... guys... its breaking news truth... so I'm gonna do a zabardast sc after the play where nupur takes her on royally... what say?

16th June
1. Introduction Song ..... with which the play begins!!! Ahista Ahista from bachna ae haseeno... in which gunjan introduces all the couples

2. fight is because of ego...(guess Mayur One)

15th June

1) The play begins on Monday!!! We will have 3 songs... one with all... one with mayur... and one with sajan... sheena is there but she is hardly seen!!! They will make you cry... some tears of joy... and some not!! So get ready for the biggest event in mjht...

2) Sajan are not together in play... I will not say more... watch and be surprised!!! truly...

3) Next Monday... mayur to have a big fight!!!

~*In this Section we will announce the name of the character, who was the real star of the episodes during the week*~

The Star of the Week
is
None other than........

~*Gunjan Bhushan*~

She walks into the college stealthily hoping no one will notice her. She makes a beeline for the library after each class. She is the most brilliant student in Excel college, and yet she is most chuee muee si ' She is a faithful friend, a strong individual and a girl who's silence speaks louder than words. She mends her broken heart and stands by her best friend, constantly putting him above everything else. No prizes for guessing guys ' here's presenting Gunjan as the star of the week!

~*In this section we will announce two member who were the most active*~

and the Most Active Member Award goes to

none other than....

Trouble_maker 

&

KHJL 
Here is your prize siggie.😳
or

The Award for Most Peaceful MJHT Member
goes to........

-Mystery- aka Mahi!!!

The Award for Most Promising MJHT Member
goes to........

*Reemz* !!!!

The Award for Most Playful MJHT Member
goes to........

Missingvmars aka Kannu!!

~*In this section, we will find a bakra and ask him or her silly questions about their school life and their experience at school. πŸ˜†*~
Student in Detention interviewed by Navi44

So who is the Student in Detention??

It is none other than......

~SuMmEr_LoVe_~

What are you currently studying & is this what you always wanted to do?
  Actually m still in high school..so need to finsh tht off first...however after that i would like to join LAW...since its something i've been told to do since i was like 10...as i grew older .. i too came to realize that i too want to law...and its something that i can be every good at...
however now ... i also want to do something with Art and business... since i really enjoy it...n find it my strong subject...
so...

What are your favourite and your least favourite subjects? Why?
 i love ART, Business and English...i have a lot of fun during these period...
also ART n Business r my strong subjucts...
i used to dislike maths befor..but after i started paying attension in clssπŸ˜† i found it not so bad..
French...don't understand a word...Histroy...once used to be my strong subjects .. however now...m a loner in my class ..so i don't any work

How many hours per day do you spend on IF on weekdays? On weekends?
Every day...weekdays..1hr -2hr....
weekends...5hrs..least😲😲

How many hours per day do you spend on studying on weekdays? On weekends?
weekdays--unit my hws finshed--- like 2hrs
weekend...hmm...2hrs...lol

Are you a teacher's pet, or a teacher's worst nightmare?
non.... m not a teacher's pet..but half of my teachers really lik meπŸ˜›t

What would you do if a friend of yours asks your help during a test (aka asks to cheat off of your paper)?
it hasn't happened yet...but....if its my best friend..YES...(bad gal i know) c oz they would do the same for me..
anyone else...do it on ya own

What if they look really miserable - couldn't study due to some problem?
????

If you hear a few kids backbiting a teacher/professor, who is really very strict and gave you very poor mark
a) tell them off
b) ignore it all
c) tell the professor
d)join in the "discussion" 

b) ignore it all

What do you do in your spare time, other than IFing?
moives..phone..youtube...hanging around with freinds

What is one word you would use to describe your personality?
hmmm....
sensitive..
lol...everyone knows that in my class

Are you part of any clubs in your school/college? Is yes, Which ones? If no, why not?
hmmm...just one....soccer...m gonna start it from next term...

Do you read books? What genre? Your Favourite author?
Rarely

Have you ever come across a guy like Mayank or Samrat?
YES...both

Are you into sports? If yes, what's your favourite sport to play?
NO

Is there anything about yourself that you would like to change?
hmmm,... don;t wanna be sensitive anymore

kiranheer - Happy Bday Kiran
-preethi- - Happy Bday preethi
N786 - Happy Bday
Sarahwahid - Happy Bday Sara

May your birthday bring you health, wealth and success,

May it take away all the troubles, tension and stress,

May all your sadness, angst and worries perish,

May it unfold joys and happiness for you to cherish,

Have a wonderful and blessed b'day!

Here you all go a present for you.... 😳

~*In this section, we will have some fun contests and game that all members can participate in and win a prize*~

India forums has always been a global forum. With globalization comes diversity. With diversity comes tolerance. With tolerance comes respect. Respect for self. Respect for the other and more so, respect for their opinions. Our game this week is simple. We want you all to commit to maintaining peace in the forum. We are not asking you to agree with each other, neither are we asking you to turn this forum into a fan club. We are asking you to sign a peace treaty and respect each other as individuals. Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to simply reply back to this Newsletter by saying that "I, your name, am willingly signing the peace treaty". Remember ' Peace is not the absence of conflict, but our ability to cope with it!

If you have further questions or inquiries 
Please send PM  MJHT_NL

PM

Gagan - Main organizer - selection of winners.
Payal - Banner / prize siggies
Mallika - Prize siggies
Binu - Prize siggies
Rema - Bday siggie
Piya - Spice of the week
Navi44- student in detention
Kavya- spice of the wek
Lady M - spice of the week, star of the week, GOTW.

No specific Group assigned this time..

Lady_Mcbeth
Navi
Piya
Payal
Kavya
Gagan

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the Seventh Edition!!!

Amazing work by everyone who contributed.

Congrats to all the winners😳
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Lady M! u guys did a great job! *clap*
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome

LadyM great post!

congratulations everybody!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
For GOTW:

I, Gaganjot, am willingly signing the peace treaty.
SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt job guys............. πŸ‘πŸΌ rock on mjht!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Awesome NL guysss !! good job !!

Uhmm Where are the Winners for FF, VM, Siggy & Avi ?!

Edited:
I mean why don't have winners this time ?

GOTW

I Rema willingly sign the peace treaty ! πŸ€—

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing 7th Edition! πŸ˜ƒ
Congo we're almost at double digets! πŸ˜ƒ
Navi_44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing 7th Edition!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm the active member of the week πŸ˜†
Thank u guys!!

Congo to all the winners as well. Kanz....most playful member πŸ˜† weren't u gonna win some other title?? πŸ˜‰

Great NL LadyM, Gagan and team esp in hurry!!!πŸ‘

And the GOTW, very well written πŸ‘
I, Binu , am willingly signing the peace treaty
Edited by trouble_maker - 14 years ago