desigrl05 #3 //147-PKYEK//SukritiKVivan

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

SALAAM NAMASTE!

Hey friends! To those who don't know me, my name is Jhanvi and this is my shop/gallery😊 I completed my last shop in 4months![yes thats exciting news since I completed my first one in 11months lol]

I use: Coral PSP XII/ PS CS3 / Sony Vegas (for my vid mixes)

I am a full time college student who tries to maintain a healthy balance of aspiring to have what I want in live/what I wish to achieve.  I like deep thought provoking movies and full on romance novels.  I am a die hard romantic but some how I cannot make a happy vid mix.  I love tragedy, I feel its the only thing that actually teaches yourself to become stronger.  If I haven't scared you off yet and you'd like to become my friend feel free to drop me a pm or leave me a message here.  I won't biteπŸ˜›

Links:

Everything I've ever made: https://tinypic.com/2mphl2j6

How things work:

I will post A-L-L my newest creations in this shop on page 1.  If you want to take a look at my previous creations check shop 2 page 1 for all creations from shop 1 & 2.  I will post some examples here as well but not everything from my previous shops.  Confused? Don't worry, join the crowd πŸ˜ƒ

I am inspired by everyone at the AS section, sounds super cliche but seriously, its true...I think IF has the best creators out there! If I really do take inspiration from someone, I'll write it when I am updating my gallery, I promise I am no chor, but if you think I haven't given due credit, then please do pm me, and I'll do the needful πŸ˜ƒ

Rules for requesting:

*inspired by sanyaπŸ˜›*
    CLEAR PICTURES!! screen shots will do but I wont take anything that is less than 200 pixels in size! [really, if you want a nice siggy this would be your best option, or else don't complain later on wards!]
    Give me time!!! [I am college student struggling with life's daily affairs, give me a break bro]
    Give me text with what you want written on your siggy [please don't make this a poem or 10 lines of lyrics...this is restricted to a couple words to a sentence..!]
    ANY TIME you do NOT request for your name or whatever to be put on the siggy, it WILL BE FREE FOR USE!
    I ONLY do Bollywood and Tellywood, I promise I am saying this for your benefit, I absolutely SUCK at doing anything else! and if you request otherwise, I will IGNORE your request
    Lastly, USE THE SIGGY!! I will be extremely upset if you don't use my preciously made siggy... Im really serious about this one guys, its insulting if you request and don't use,just don't bother requesting then
    Please don't give me tacky pictures...and yes you know what that means, the picture is all pixelated and faces are all blurry and you can hardly make out if its a guy/girl... got the point?
    If possible, PLEASE make sure the pictures match...highly annoying when the resolution on the pictures are different
  1. I will tell you when I am accepting animated requests and if I do, PLEASE give me a download link on rapidshare, bondogno, megaupload...anything but zshare! me and zshare are officially not a couple anymore so I don't deal w/ it at all!😳 and if you decide to give me a youtube link then I will NOT gaurentee that it will work, you can try but not gaurentee there...

Sorry about the super strict rules.... I just figured what works for me...and what works for me will have to work for youπŸ˜ƒ

Other things: I really really really want to thank EVERYONE who takes time and comments on my stuff, It is damn encouraging and it feels good to know someone aknowledges your stuff!

Everything I make at this shop is dedicated to the ones who started this madness for me: Pulkit/Mouni and my nostalgic memory that pulls me back into the days when I actually had everything...that is my one true inspiration

*JHANVI*
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Note: not every siggy has a matching avi
EVERYTHING is free for use besides the siggys that have names on them

-------------------------------------------------------
  • To save myself and you from having a page to freeze from heavy image loading..im posting links instead

everything I've ever made: http://tinypic.com/2mphl2j6

Edited by desigrl05 - 14 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Rules for requesting:

Guys please read the rules posted in the first post along w/ these...

• I am accepting animated requests but only up to 3 avis per person [no vid siggys!]
  • 1 request per person [1 siggy + 1 avi/3vid avis]
For examples of my work, check shop 2 link

I will only be open until Firday 06/26

Happy requesting till then!😊

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats yaar
may u have many more
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your new gallery Jhanvi.

Request:

Video avi:
Avi 1:
Time: 6:17-6:27

Avi 2:

5:39-5:49

Avi 3:

0:10-0:20

(p.s. can you make the video avi like the one your currently using?) I like the style. 😳

Siggy:

You can use the pics that work best for you. 😳

Text: Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua  ( on the bottom Armaan And Bharti)

Do write for aman on both the siggy and avi. 😳
Stack the avi's as well. 😊

Thank you soo much
-Aman

Edited by *Aman_I* - 14 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo for another breathtaking shop/glleryπŸ‘ and hun im reserving aswell *EDIT*:
sigg+matching avi if and if possibleπŸ˜›
pics:
for the girl im giving u 3 ,choose the one u want:
or

or

text:(janvi if the text is too long just write anything else such as N&K or ...)
jab din yeh dhale
Koi saasein le o Jaana
thx jaan and sorry for the blurry pics
goodluck
Edited by noha450 - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Jhanvi...i've always loved your creations and u truly deserve this new shop/gallery!😳😳 So glad that you are open!😳😳

I'll be reserving and edit asap!😳😳

---Edited---

Text: Irresistible YaRa
Pics:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2w1tmhh.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii82/ashirocks/2005-10-15_022721_a-uv-1.jpg

Thanks in advance Jhanvvi!😳😳 Love youuuuuu!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Nitz
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
thanks bunches guys πŸ€—

reserved ;)

EDITT.

Jhanvi! πŸ€— Congratulations on your 3rd! :) Your creations are all just SO gorgeous, I love them. I'm glad your rules are inspired by me :P

And wow, you have guts. Open until Friday? 😲 Your work is beautiful, NO ONE will miss this chance. Way to kill yourself; ahhaha.

Well, I'm SO glad my request is on page 2. Probably one of the firsts you'll do :) ahha. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna take advantage, and request more than a signature. LOL ;)

If I didnt follow your rules, you can ignoreeeee, or bash me 🀣 but I read them twice.

Animated Avatars -

Style: Upto youuu.

Stackness: vertically, and if possible, horizontally tooooo.

Timing:
  • 1:03 - 1:15
  • 1:42 - 1:52
  • 4:06 - 4:18

if the timings are too long, sorry, I'll cut them down.

Signature -

Style: Whatever you think matches with the pictures. πŸ˜ƒ I love everything you make :P

Personalization: For Sanya

Extra: I want an icon too ;)

Text: (Only do the text animated if YOU think it looks good; if not, leave it plain)

I know you'll hate me for giving you these lyrics, but if you can fit them.. do so. If not, just put 'Ishq Hua'

Hulcul hui zara shor hua
Dil chor hua teri aor hua

Esi chale jab hawa
Ishq hua hi hua

Pictures: (I think that you best work caps, so I hope that's fine)
Oh! and can you pleasee try to use all of the pictures? ..or atleast the first 5.

Phew! That's all :D thanks so much in advance πŸ€— Love you!

-sanya.
Edited by SaNyA_21 - 14 years ago
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Yes you're open! First of all congrats on your new shop! πŸ€— You are an amazing siggymaker. I loveee everything you make. I'm glad you're onto your third shop now. I hope it goes well ! 😳

REQUEST

Signature :

Pics:

http://www.priyankachopra.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pos=13

http://www.priyankachopra.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pos=12

http://www.priyankachopra.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pos=11

http://www.priyankachopra.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pos=10

^ You can use whichever you'd like.. all or only a few. I hope they aren't too bad for you to work with because they're screen caps. 😳

Text: Priyanka Chopra [or if you can think of anything better to go with the pics.. go ahead :P]
Also put on - For Shelly

I'd like a matching avi to go with it. :)

Thanks Jhanvi ! πŸ€—

And goodluck w/ the requests, you are loaded ! 😳
Edited by Bubbly_Shelly - 14 years ago