mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys ...im madly in  luv wid the title track.. 'TU HAI PADMINI'!!so far havent had the time 2 discuss bt thought of knowing all of ur views on it...how do u find it???its  beautifully  shot n the wordings  describing padmini r  approprate so right n yet so powerful...the scenes of her riding a horse n a sword fighting  speaks volume of the brave princess n the scene where she  playfully  dances in the water ,plays  in the rain, n later on she  walks down wid the maids   commiting jauhar ... wow it shows different emotions,phases,  colors of her life  .... as a young beautiful princess she transforms in2 a tough responsible  strong headed queen!!! aww hats off 2 the lyricts, musician , director  n the cameraman...basically the team   for turning out such a beautiful song vich is full of valour n pride!!! the epic rocks!!!im enjoyg padmini 2 the  fullest  ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!! you really stole the words of my heart Mehraan!! πŸ˜ƒ

Same here,even i am madlyy in love with the title track!! It is just the best!! words won't be enough to descibe what all emotions i feel when i hear the title song,those scenes,the wordings are being played on TV 😳

Last Thursday only i was telling my mom that i love this title track like anything!! It almost carries the summary of the show!! πŸ˜ƒ The scenes in it are just the pefect & greatly casted!!

mehraan thumbnail
yup minzie!!u c if i dnt watch the serial it doesnt matter i cud always watch ol later  bt if i dnt get 2  watch the title track ...then i almost feel i havent watched anythg!!!the track is full of energy n pride!!i
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup mehr di.............u r absolutely rite..........i can miss the episode but not that song!!............its awesome!!...........mein repeat epi dekhti hoon but title track kabhi miss nahi karti.
mehraan thumbnail
hey kaly welcome dear!!its gud 2 c u in discussions.!yup tats is it...i always mke sure i dnt miss teh title track!
i especially like the jauhar walk...i mean the confidence  in her eyes  is so amazing
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

hey kaly welcome dear!!its gud 2 c u in discussions.!yup tats is it...i always mke sure i dnt miss teh title track!

i especially like the jauhar walk...i mean the confidence  in her eyes  is so amazing

thanks di..........yup the way she walks to commit jauhar is awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘there is a kind of proud feeling in her eyes..........not a single drop of tear n no worryπŸ‘πŸ‘
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya me too luv da title track.its really awesum as it shows difft stages/phases of padmini. 😊😊.thanx 4 sharng it wid us mehraan.
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the title track 😍
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mehraan

yup minzie!!u c if i dnt watch the serial it doesnt matter i cud always watch ol later  bt if i dnt get 2  watch the title track ...then i almost feel i havent watched anythg!!!the track is full of energy n pride!!i

It is indeed!! 😳 The track is a must watch!!! You know i never pay much result to any other serial's title track,after hearing for 4-5 times one gets bored πŸ˜†....but for Chittod ki Rani Padmini's,i always long to hear the title track!! πŸ˜ƒ It is just the BEST!!! πŸ‘