Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
@ at Binie i love thursday's episode as well, it was really funny how they were searching for their wives, oh can't wait for next week for the most awaited episodes.
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
05/10/09

Finally Dandiya has been started.... it was really good the way they showed both together.... GK society and Ahemdabad at the same time....really good....Jethalal was again troubling poor Aiyer but it was really funny.... the way he said ye bahar ka aadmi babita ji ke sath nach raha hai.... and security guy has tried to remove Aiyer.....also when Jethalal said that gadi mil gai hai and the way Daya gave expression with Oh FO.... and next mint Oh HO .... thats really awsum... Disha u r great in expression man!!!! 👏 and now Popatlal rahe gaya.... i think they will come to know soon and they will come back to pick him up..... all garba scenes were awasum.... i think the whole team had been to Ahemdabad and even Rajkot too.... i have read this somewhere... we have seen so much crowd chearing for them.... they r really popular..... good job..... all colourful dress looked awasum..... phir se navratri ki feeling aa gai yaar...... but really good eppi......😃 👏 
binie thumbnail
06/10/09

Good eppisode.... GK Society ki women party ban gai Business Women..... and they earned quite well thats why they bought gifts for all society members ... and what a uniq gift...... 😆  but it was really sweet that they have thought about others too...... and now popat is back.... and aate hi class li jethalal ki.... and the way jethalal was passing the ball to bhide and sodhi was quite funny.... well good eppisode..... but i m bit sad becoz in last nights eppi they said navratri chali bhi gai... is that means there wont be any more dandiya???? 😕 😭 
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@ devanshi and binie !!!

This forum is really the BEST forum and u 2 are the best members  i have ever come across !!! fights keep going on in other forums and it really stresses me a lot but whenever i come here i feel really pleasant  !!! U guys really rock !!! I hope we people never fight with each other !!!

tc
cheerz !!! 😃

binie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan.k

@ devanshi and binie !!!

This forum is really the BEST forum and u 2 are the best members  i have ever come across !!! fights keep going on in other forums and it really stresses me a lot but whenever i come here i feel really pleasant  !!! U guys really rock !!! I hope we people never fight with each other !!!

tc
cheerz !!! 😃

wow... how sweet of u bro... devanshi dont u feel like we got very big award.....😆 but it feels awsum bro to be with u and devanshi aswell.... we wont fight i m sure about it..... i feel same whenever i come here..... its all thanks to u guys.... so keep rocking the way u r...!!!!!😃

08/10/09

very good eppi.... specially when popat came with that new wardrobe he was looking so funny man.... i loved that.... with new hairstyle and new clothes..... and i m now damm sure that kerry got someone in her life...... bechara popat use to uda hi diya.... even in eppisode before yesterday when jethalal said to daya whenever u see popat near kerry usse furrr furrr kar ke uda dene ka....😆 that was really funny...... so now that are out for shopping and now if jethalal will see them together then popat to gaya..... but overall really good eppi......😊
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binie

wow... how sweet of u bro... devanshi dont u feel like we got very big award.....😆 but it feels awsum bro to be with u and devanshi aswell.... we wont fight i m sure about it..... i feel same whenever i come here..... its all thanks to u guys.... so keep rocking the way u r...!!!!!😃

@ Binie 😆 yes it feels like a very big award
@ Ishan aww thanks 🤗ya i love this forum and i know what you mean other forum they fight about the actor, couples etc.... that why i love this forum we never fight i am mean no one ever compares the couples in the show or talk negative about anything which is great and that why i love this forum it is full of positive vibes and it is because of you n binie
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yeah devanshi fights keep going about which is fav. couple and which is not !!! Here in TMKOC all the 6 couples are my fav. couples . And its like an award for me too that i have such a place on IF (TMKOC Section) where its fun to be with other members !!! 😃
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asarsalan

daya babi is very funye

😆 Yes daya bhabhi is hilarious

BTW  Welcome to the forum!!! 😃
binie thumbnail
devanshi and ishan bro @ we all love this show and each part of our beloved show.... so thats why we all have fun whenever we comes here....😃

12/10/09
Popat lal ka baj gaya band.... ye to achha hua ke kerry was there otherwise to pata nahi kitne pieces main aata 😆..... and it was quite funny the way he said to those gundas ke yaar marne ki acting karni hai sachhhi main nahi marna hia.....😆 but mast band baji uski...... even when bhide came to know popat had fight with gundas he was more worried about his scooter 😆...... and now it was really sweet of kerry that she has covered up by saying popat ne gundo se mujhe bachaya..... the best part in eppi was in last when jethalal and daya were giving those looks.... daya looked like scared and jethalal was giving that angry young man!!!!!! (comedy angry middle age man 😆)...... but overall good eppi......
binie thumbnail
14/10/09

very good eppisode..... they have shown proper chaupada poojan jo mostly each vyapari (business man) karta hai on diwali day.... and thats really sweet of jethalal to get aashirwad from natukaka too....😃 and he gave him two wages extra as bonus which he wants..... then at back home they forgot bapuji and Ajay Devagan is there man!!!!! 😃 and aate hi jethalal ko babuchak jethiya bola...... 😆 but its going to be fun watching tonights eppi.......

P.S... guys diwali aa rahi hai... think something to rock our this world....!!! comon u creative ppl come up with some ideas... what would we like to do??????? 😕 😛