Update: 19th June

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Aditya sees Antara making hand shadows of deer on the wall.  She seems to be enjoying herself.  He too joins in the fun with his shadows and the two of them play gleefully.  Maybe it's the first time father and daughter have connected.  👏👏👏

It was endearing to see the child actually smile and the sun suddenly seemed to shine out of her in the middle of the darkness.  Symbolic……..very symbolic, dear friends.😉

The scene changes and its morning and nine o'clock.  Yesterday's scenes flit before Aditya's eyes wherein he had angrily told his boss that he was resigning.  He then remembers how Vidya had reacted when she first heard about Antara.  I guess some ghosts will never going to stop haunting either of them.  Aditya gets out of bed and opens the front door to take in the milk and the newspapers.  A couriers letter is delivered to him and he's surprised at that.  Who could send him a letter??  He closes the door and goes to the kitchen and tears it open.  He is shocked at what he reads.  We can see a stamped paper.  He slides down the wall and is broken to see the divorce papers.  (The number of times both Adi and Vid slide down walls is amazing………..) 😲 😲

Antara comes out of the bedroom and sees her father weeping on the floor.  Her tiny face gives very little away but she doesn't seem to like what she sees.  I felt sad to see her looking blankly   yet I could see how she was concentrating on the sight before her 😊.  Aditya gets up on seeing her and continues his weeping in the bathroom.  He even tries to doob maro in a chullu bhar pani in the bucket.  Tch tch tch……..think of your children. 👎🏼 😒  But the guy is really very distraught.

Suddenly he makes up his mind, takes Antara with him on the bike and heads towards Vidya's pop's house.  The watchman tries to stop him from entering but Aditya pushes him away.  Vidya and her mom are have tea and breakfast on the verandah when Aditya enters and shows Vidya the letter.  She is equally shocked on reading the contents. (The audience can heave a sigh of relief).  😉

She exclaims, "I didn't send this !!!!!!!" Aditya says he was happy just knowing that she hadn't. 

Daddy dear declares "I did."

Vidya says what made you think I would allow my marriage to break down.  Her mother is happy that Vidya is still loyal and Aditya is relief personified.  😆
Meanwhile Antara comes into the room and it is an awkward moment for all.  She goes to the table and picks up a handful of cornflakes.  Vidya stares agape and so does her mother.  However her Pig of a father says, "How dare you bring your illegitimate child here and flaunt her in front of my daughter…..you insensitive blah blah….."

This statement forces the camera to focus on the faces of Aditya, Vidya and her mom.  Excellent expressions !!! 👍🏼  Suddenly Abhi enters the room and innocently demands to know if his father loves him or not.  Aditya says of course.  Abhi points out that he seems to love her more (meaning Antara). 🤔

Aditya puts down A and picks up Abhi.  What a cute scene……….. Abhi asks to be taken home and his father promises him he will.  He tells him he can never forget either him or his mother.  Aditya leaves with A.

His friend has come to give some advice. 🤓 Firstly he tells him he was a fool to resign.  What did he achieve by doing so?  Next were his golden words.  The Weirdest I would say……  

He says because of her (A), three lives are getting spoiled.  Vidya would never return if A was there, so A should be sent away.  Be realistic and not adarshwadi he continues…..eeeks. 🤢 🤢 It would make no difference to A if she were sent away 😭 😭 but the others were suffering because they were separated.  Aditya seems to find logic in the statements. 😡 Ugh!!!!!!! 🤢
What about my innocent little angel?  She has got close to her father……..we can all sense that.  The last scene on the beach shows the father and daughter walking hand in hand.  Suddenly she removes her hand and stays back while the father moves ahead lost in thought.  He doesn't even notice.  And my little kitten is just staring at the father's figure walking ahead without her.  All she has is the water at her feet and the sand slipping away from under them…………… 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dearest  skepy what a wonderful update .... i am so so happy that u will be doing update once a week . As u know i love ur writing style.
now coming to the serial..one thing is so true.....amazing acting..everyone just work so so hard.
 i am looking forward to net episodes ..waiting to see hwo vidiya helps here, am sure she is a teacher and that too music teacher she will be able to understand the psycology of this special kid. .....
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ek akeli jaan aur yeh jalim zamana  😔  is what I feel for Antara everytime I watch the show  ..

Anyways, thanks for the lovely update..

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow skep.. that was a great update...👏👏👏Just like Sami me too love the your writing style... Now coming to the show... even i too noticed the way Adidya slide thru the wall.... it seems when ever they are sad they should slide thru the wall lol...😆😆😆 Ok jokes apart... I simply loved the way they showed father daughter interaction at the begining😊...(playing with shadows....) happy to know that vidya is not responsible for the divourse notice😊... And this adidya na... he is always absent mind... at first he lost antra in between the trafic😲... and now in the beach it seems.... Poor little girl...😒 

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanx a lot 4 da update😃 it was very nicely done⭐️..
now i can wait patiently till my exams finish so i can get the videos n watch it next week..
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Thanks for another amazing update Skep,
Very nice episode infact one thing which is very good about this show are the emotions running high.

Everyrelationship is been given a good definition and the actors are wonderful.
I would give this episode 9 on 10
for Vidya still believeing in her marriage
For Aditya trusting his wife (he believes that Vidya cannot send the Divorce papers)
For Antra and Adi's bonding
For the responsible Father Adi is.

Now we see that vidya is seeing sense in things she is now looking beyond her pain and slowly will look into the logic for kids. I am sure about it.

rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Skepti … 😃

The episode had a very nice mix of emotions..…specially the father daughter bonding shown was worth watching….and Aditya breaking down , trying to get drowned in chulu bhar bucket … ….innocent Abhi feeing insecure cause of Antara….. all of it seemed to be so real….i m just loving this show more and more day by day….lets see what Adi does ….in the coming days ….whether he listens to his hearts ….and keeps Antara…..or listens to his friends weird advice…..

skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

dearest skepy what a wonderful update .... i am so so happy that u will be doing update once a week . As u know i love ur writing style. <br>now coming to the serial..one thing is so true.....amazing acting..everyone just work so so hard.<br>i am looking forward to net episodes ..waiting to see hwo vidiya helps here, am sure she is a teacher and that too music teacher she will be able to understand the psycology of this special kid. .....<br>

😳 Vidya cannot live without Adi but she is too hurt right now to forgive him. She'll take her own time to forgive him. Infact she may well return and keep Antara there too..............Hope so anyway
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeztuf

Ek akeli jaan aur yeh jalim zamana 😔 is what I feel for Antara everytime I watch the show..

Anyways, thanks for the lovely update..

Ek akeli jaan aur yeh jalim zamana
Aur woh bhi ek nanhi si jaan ..................

😭
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Wow skep.. that was a great update...👏👏👏Just like Sami me too love the your writing style... Now coming to the show... even i too noticed the way Adidya slide thru the wall.... it seems when ever they are sad they should slide thru the wall lol...😆😆😆Ok jokes apart... I simply loved the way they showed father daughter interaction at the begining😊...(playing with shadows....) happy to know that vidya is not responsible for the divourse notice😊... And this adidya na... he is always absent mind... at first he lost antra in between the trafic😲... and now in the beach it seems.... Poor little girl...😒<FONT face=Verdana color=#ff3300 size=2></FONT>

arre you guys are so encouraging............. 😳
And that sliding down the wall shouldn't be repeated so often ..... it lokks silly 😛
Me too love to see the bonding and my little angel was smiling so sweetly    👏