18th june written update

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Namaste dear friends 😳 😃

18th june written update:

part 1:

Karan brought bindu in an operation room in the home 😲 and bandini got astonished and asked Karan that this room and Karan replied ya bandini this room is like an operation room like in hospitals and when my clinic has a renovation going on i do the operations over here 😲 ( phir patients kab aate honge ghar mein 😉 😆 😕) and Karan said there is everything over here which reqiure in operations and Nirmala and Anu were also came along with bindu and Anu replied to Bindu that bindu it is good that u have a operation over here and u don't have to bear the boring atmosphere like in hospitals.and Nirmala said to bindu u have taken a very big decision of changing your face.Karan said to bindu before operation i have to take a lot of tests of yours and he switch on the hybrid computers and other devices and bindu goes in her room and she sees her face in front of the mirror and touches her face and started crying and she was saying that i thought that Garv loves my face but i was wrong he only love the face of sunaina , and what should i tell to my parents about my new face,my parents loves my face and she is remembering her parents and she make a call to her parents and bindu mother pick the phone and bandini started crying , and mother said bindu and bindu replied i am missing u a lot 😳 😭 and bindu mother reply that ya we are missing u a lot and just then Nirmala came on the room door and started listening to bindu and getting worried and bindu said to her mom that i want to thank u that i have happiness in my life because of u and bindu mother replied that if there is not the custom of society then we always keep u along with ourselves ( i like this dialouge of bindu mom 😃 👏 ) and bindu said where is papa and bindu mom replied that he has gone outside for an important work. 

part 2:

nirmala goes in karan room and said to karan that bindu has make a call to her parents but she has not told that she is going to do plastic surgery of her face 😲 and i know it that bindu will do as we wants,Karan say mom how u are sure that she won't tell her parents about changing her face and nirmala saod karan there are many things which does not have any reasons not even in your medical science and Anu was also there and Karan said that now i have to make bindu silence forever 😲 and Anu said to Karan that how u make her silent forever like u go to bindu and said to her plz be silent ,don't tell about this thing to anyone 😉 😆 Karan replied this is not the time of joke and he tells to nirmala and anu that come with me and i show you how to make bindu to be silent and they go with karan in bindu room and bindu was sitting on her bed and Karan said to bindu how u are feeling? and bindu is getting scared and karan said ya this happens because now u are going to spent your life with a new face so this seems to be strange to u and he said to bindu that i have to give u an injection which will prepare u for an operation and he saod bindu lie down on the bed and bindu does the same and Karan gives and injection to bindu and bindu becomes unconscious and Karan tells to Nirmala and Anu that now she will came into concious when we are ready for an operation 😲

part 3:

in the night bandini came into a bit concious but feeling very drowsy and she listens Anu talking to sunaina that don't roam around here and there otherwise bindu will get to know our plan and bindu replied that i have listens Anu is talking to sunaina but she is dead so how Anu is talking to whom? and she says i have to find out and she falls down from her bed and dragging herself but she becomes fainted on the floor and after a while Nirmala,Karan,Anu and Garv came in bindu room and they saw bindu lying on the floor and Nirmala said hey how bindu came on the floor and she says Garv pick her up and Garv does the same and put her on the bed and Anu asking Karan angrily that u have said that she did not come back to concious before an operation and he replied sometimes it happens that a patient does not get affected by an injection but i have a solution of this problem and he goes to take a medicine and he came back and puts the tablet in bindu mouth and Karan said now she does not becomes concious before an operation. and Nirmal said thank god , this tension got relieved and they all go from her room and bindu opens her eyes and take out the medicine from her mouth and she said it means that i am right that these people are still hiding something from me and i have to find out and she manages to sit on the wheel chair and goes out from the room and just then anu listens some voice and she first says Leela , sitara and she says sunaina and she says sunaina o have told u not to roam here and there otherwise bindu will see u and she will asks many questions from us and we are unable to answer her and we have shown her that u are dead and bandini listens this and she takes her wheek chair to thar area where there is a crack in the wall and bindu sees something and get astonished. 😲

i will give this episode 8.5/10 😃 good episode ( the story caught its pace 😃 👏 )

precap: bindu sees karan talking to some woman that u only have to wait till one day and everything will be fine the face of that lady is not shown and Garv was also standing there and he said sunaina all your problems will be solved and bindu listens this and got shocked 😲 

gyes plz reply 😳 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Thanks rohini and Maria for liking my post 😊
arabian_love thumbnail
Thanks @sunandshine and nazza for liking my post 😊
lovely_kaajal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot pyaari urooj..sorry I was not here....Miss you a lot..Take care
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_kaajal

Thanks a lot pyaari urooj..sorry I was not here....Miss you a lot..Take care

your welcome dear kajjal 😳 i miss you a lot too 😳 😭 without u this forum is nothing 😉 😆
arabian_love thumbnail
thanks akhl for liking my post 😊
arabian_love thumbnail
Thanks @karenko for liking my post 😊
arabian_love thumbnail
Thanks td123 and Maria for liking my post 😊