WRITTEN UPDATE FOR JUNE 18TH, 2009

xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello All, lets see what is in store for us today. Does Vicky reach the airport in time to stop her or does he not. And if he does, does she go back with him? Or is the episode going to be prolonged and we will have to wait until tomorrow to see if Vicky and Jugni meet at the airport. Anyways here is the update. Hope you guys enjoy it, pardon the mistakes and lemme know if you guys like/dislike anything so i can keep improving these updates 😊

pink means it is the update, its long guys, brace yourselves πŸ˜•

green is for words i do not know what it means or do not know how to spell it

blue is for description of the scene or what is happening that i am including as a side note

red is translation of the hindi

light blue is for my own little tidbits i add here and there😳

purple is a REAL quick summary (Posted at the end of the update)

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT πŸ˜ƒ

~*~*~WRITTEN UPDATE FOR JUNE 18TH, 2009~*~*~

RECAP

Vicky is pacing in his room saying before going she could have at least met me, or called me. And then he sees jugni making faces at him in his room.

VICKY'S ROOM

Vicky says you are absolutely crazy and then looks down and looks up again to see her not there anymore and then he says, I'm crazy. And then does the whole make a gun w/ two fingers and shot yourself kind of thing.

BHALLA HOUSE

Bauji says come sit down I'm hungry too. Vicky is about to say something, but bauji tells him to sit down and they will eat together, today I will feed my son. Buaji is about to feed Vicky but he eats it instead. And Vicky goes "bauji" and bauji tells him that he was checking the taste of it, let me tell you one thing, when someone we love goes away, our hunger dies (he feed Vicky roti), I also spent 15 years like this. Vicky asks, does that mean you also loved someone? Buaji says I thnk you and your brothers brains have fried, I'm talking about your mom. I kno her hunger has died too. She wants me to pacify her first and I say why should i? for the past 15 yrs we both have been waiting to see who pacifies who first. Vicky tell me one thing, why couldn't biji just once come pacify me'oye you better not tell your biji any of this. (Vicky looks sad and is thinking) If you miss her so much why don't you call her, I'm sure Jugni puttar has called you 20 times by now.  But when jugni was leaving, I felt something strange. Vicky gets a  confused look on his face and asks like what. Buaji says something like she will never come back, oye hoye I've gotten old, I don't know why I say such things. Anyways if she doesn't come back I kno you will go and get her. Hurry and eat now, I will show you something that will make you so happy. Vicky asks what?

AMRITSAR AIRPORT

(My own commercial break: speaking of Amritsar, I went there to go to the Harmandir Sahib, and on the way back we got some ladoos I don't know which shop it was, but oh man since then I have not been able to eat a ladoo again, those were the best ladoos I have ever tasted, I ate 3 lbs by myself. None could ever compare to how  good those were, oh man I think I'm going to go back just for some'ok sorry back to the show) Jugni's dad is loading all the fruit bags into the trunk of a car. And the driver says that this is full you will have to use another car. Jugni's dad says keep this as a gift from us to you, Jugni looks up a little sad like why is he doing this.

BHALLA HOUSE

Vicky asking whre bauji is taking him, buaji says I am not taking you somewhere, I am showing you something, then bauji uncovers a motorcycle. Vicky looks happy. Buaji asks how does he like motorcycle, I got it before I got married, it was the only cycle in town. Vicky asks that till date he has taken such good care of it. Bauji says this is not just a motorcycle it is a part of my memory of those days that I can get back, did you know that after marriage I used to take biji on rides here. There are so many memories attached to this, come sit and see how you like it. Vicky asks why is it after the fight that you never gave biji a ride on this. Buaji says this is my mistake, if I had maybe I would have had to wait 15 yrs for someone to pacify the other. Vicky starts the motorcycle and buaji asks where is he going, Vicky says he does not want to spend his life like him, he has learned a lot from him, Buaji looks confused and shocked that he just took his motorcycle like that and what did he learn from me so fast.

ROAD/AIRPORT

We are shown Vicky riding the motorcycle to the airport and jugni walking in to and through the airport simultaneously. This happens about 4 or 5 times back and forth.

AIRPORT

The family sits down to wait and a plane is sshown landing and then Jugni's mom gives jugni her phone and jugni sees a missed call from Vicky and gets happy. And then she looks at her parents and stops smiling. Her parents tell her not to call, don't complicate matters more. Jugni asks please just to find out how everything is back home, Jugni's mom says that's all right, she says yes. They let her but he is on the motorcycle we are showing his phone ringing in his pocket so he does not hear it. Her mom says he didn't answer the phone right, her father says since he has accepted that everything is over then so should you, lets get the checking done.

ROAD

Next scene is Vicky on the motorcycle and the motorcycle runs out of gas and he is asking it not to stop pleading "dhano, chalo, chalo dhano" over and over again, until it finally stops, Vicky figures it might be the gas, but he checks and it is not, the gas tank is full. Then he says "look dhano, at least for the sake of biji and bauji loves, please start now," he tries to start it and it doesn't start. Vicky gets off the motorcycle and lays on the ground and begs Dhano, then you see a villager on a bike walk by while Vicky is begging his motorcycle.  The guys asks where he wants to go, he can give him a lift, but Vicky talks to himself saying if he takes a lift w/ him then by the time he gets to the airport, jugni will already be in London. The guy says come, it'll make me happy. Vicky happily goes to him and says you'll get joy? He says yes, then Vicky says ok lets go, you sit on there and I'll push from behind and while going, I'll jump on. The guy starts to sit on his bike and pushes him off and then Vicky gets on his bike and asks dhano to start for the sake of balwinder and manjit's love. She still doesn't start (I think dhano will only start when he says for the sake of his and jugnis love) then Vicky says no more pacifying you nicely, now for the sake of maninder and surjeets love, start, guess what ? still doesn't start. Vicky then says for jatinder and simrans love start. Still doesn't. Vicky says listen dhano, then for the sake of mine and jugni's love start, please, and then Vicky dramatically goes to kick the motorcycle to start and the motorcycle startsπŸ‘. (i was right, but im sure anyone could have guessed that. lol) Then Vicky says, ab dheki kidhan dilwala dhulaniya le ata. (now watch how this lover brings his bride back) and he rides off happily, he keeps smling and is shown driving when he slows down and sees a checkpost and says no, today no one can stop me. And he drives through it and the officers are waving him down. Vicky says please let me go I have to go, I'm in a hurry, but the officer says first show me your license. He says you guys want to see papers and license ok, I will give you guys papers and license (he is off the bike and walking backwards as he says this) and then he makes a run for it, the Sardar officer tells him men to get him. He runs away and jumps over the post and then the officer tells over the radio that a young boy just escaped toward the airport and he could be a terrorist.

AIRPORT

Vickky runs into the airport and the officers are right behind him. This chase scene is shown and then Vicky turns around to see Jugni and he stares at her, takes off his helmet (a rly cute tune to a song is playing in the back, I'm sorry I'm so bad w/ songs) then you hear the officers say we found him and take him away. And Vicky is shouting stop. Jugni and family look toward the ruckus but don't see his face b/c of all the officers around him. The officer says you're a terrorist, Vicky says do I look like a terrorist to you. I'm not a terrorist, my wife is leaving me, I have to go. The officer says, you're wife is leaving you forever? Did you free her? He says if I freed her I wouldn't have to stop her ( I think this whole dialogue wwas somewhere along those lines, do correct me if I'm wrong.) the younger sardar behind Vicky looks confused and the older sardar says I'm tired of telling my wife to go she still hasn't gone. He then asks Vicky what did you tell her so I can tell my wife too, tell me quick. Vickky says you want to know then tell these guys to let go of me real quick and I'll tell you. Sardar says you'll tell me right, Vicky says yes I will. ( I don't think he will, he will make a run for it again) The sardar tells the guys to let him go. Vicky says I don't have time right now, but I will tell you when I come back, I'll tell you everything, but first let me go get my wife back. Sardar says promise, Vicky says promise. Then Sardar says ok give us time to discuss, Vicky says ok, and then he gets out of there while they discuss. Then they run after him again, he falls and Jugni sees him and he is waving her down and he trips and falls again, he is running towards her. And jugni's father sees too and she is staring at him, her father doesn't look to happy. Her father grabs her hand and doesn't let her go to him, and there the officers grab him and do not let him go to her. He pleads please let me go to my wife. Jugni's mother says she is nothing to him, and then he says please let me talk to jugni, her father says then quickly say it, the officers give him two mins. Vicky  goes to Jugni and they both smile at each other. Her parents do not look to happy. Then Vicky looks in his pockets and gets out a ramal and says you left this at home, jugni looks shocked (her facial expressions show "what the heck you duffer, I thought you came here to get me and you are telling me I forgot this at home?!?!") her dad laughs, and jugni takes it, you only came here to give me this, and then he says I checked everything you brought everything w/ you except this so figured you would need it so I brought it to you. She gets mad and says goodbye and turns around to storm off when Vicky in such a cute way grabs her arm, stop jugni. Her parents look back w/ a look on their faces that says how dare he stop her like that, jugni looks hurt and Vicky looks determined. He says you cannot leave like this, im not done talking, you are leaving such things behind that you cannot see but you can feel them. Bauji's love and such and you want to leave everything behind, the memories that you left behind are not letting anyone live properly.  Jugni looks at him sadly. Vicky continues to say that everyone is talking about you, you kno that today for the first time bauji admitted that he is suffering due to his and biji's stubbornness. And you, you want to leave me? Her parents look disgusted, Jugni says, you said all these big things but not the thing you came here to say, and then she takes her hand away from him and says lets go dad (then she turns around to walk away). Vicky finally says "mat jao jugni" (don't leave) she smiles that he finally said it and turns around looks at him as if say it again. She asks what did you say, he says don't go jugni, she say it again, and he says don't go jugni, she smiles and so does he, her dad looks mad. And then she asks who is going to say I love you, he says you are. She looks at him at a little sadly and he says why would you say it, I would right, and then she smiles from ear to ear and he says "I love you" (this whole scene is way cute, a must watch, it last not even a minute, but it is just tooo cute😳) then she turns to her dad and says "dad" but her dad (argh I'm so mad at her parents right now) says look jugni, I will not let you go until he gives you the status of being his wife. Vicky looks sad b/c he knows he can't. Jugni says I understand that the life that you guys had planned for me is not it here, but this is my life and I want to live here. Please mom and dad. The way he is I love him the way he is. And today Vicky even proved that he loves me a lot. And then she turns around and Vicky is not there anymore, and she asks where did he go. Then they here a motorcycle and you see Vicky riding in on his motorcycle (i know this is soooo not allowed but how cute tho) doing circles around her and her family, everyone gets up that is in the living room and then he stops and gets off his bike, he goes toward Jugni, Jugni asks whose bike is this, he says it is bauji's and he told me to bring you back on that bike. Jugni looks up at him smiling. Vicky then says to her parents, it is said that in love there are no rules or regulations, just trust, and one day everyone will have to understand it, and I kno one day bauji will have to accept jugni for who she is. Her dad says that w/ that same trust we will send jugni with you ( jugni and Vicky look happy) and trust that you will keep her happy. They both take the parents blessings and Vicky asks jugni should we go, and she nods yes, she goes on his motorcycle and Jugni's dad says, no matter what, this Vicky loves jugni a lot, and then jugni waves bye to her parents (the jugni theme song is playing in the back) the parents wave back (ok im not mad at her parents anymore 😊, you know what i would have also liked, if vicky would have came in on his motorcycle, picked jugni up and walked over to his bike set her down and then rode off after saying some cool dialogues lol-but this was ok too πŸ˜›)

PRECAP

Buaji says ok puttar tell me now. Jugni says that my mama ji jokes a lot, he jokes about everything, and at times he tries to make his jokes reality, now look he said to me tha we will go to London and then we'll come back and go home, bauji confused says to go to London won't a passport be needed? Balwinder says yes bauji you need the papers. Jugni says that what I said to mama ji too.

SUMMARY

Vicky realizes that him seeing Jugni is only a figment of his imagination. bauji feeds vicky roti and talks about how he regrets the fight between him and biji and all these 15 years one is waiting for the other to pacify each other but they both are too stubborn. then buaji tells vicky he has something to show him later on that will make him happy. outside the airport jugni's dad gives away all hte fruit to a driver and tells him to keep it as a gift. buaji is then shown showing vicky a motorcycle that he had. and how there are so many memories attached to it. Vicky then takes off on his bike to get jugni back, jugni and her parents walk into the airport. Vicky gets stopped at a checkpost to have his license and papers checked but he makes a run for the airport, he gets in but then is caught, he pleads w/ the officers they agree, he runs off again and they catch him again, and then the officers and jugni's parents give him two minutes to talk to each other and vickky talks about how everyone misses her and all, jugni gets mad and says the one thing you came to say you couldn't and turns around to walk away but he says jugni don't go. she turns aroudn and smiles and tells him to say it again, they do this about three times, and then jugni asks her parents if she can go, her dad says no not until vicky gives them his word that he will give her the rights of being a wife. jugni says that i love him the way he is i want to stay here, she turns around and doesn't find vicky anywhere and hten we are shown vicky riding into the airport on the motorcycle and he tells her parents that love has no compromises and only trust and w/ that trust i kno bauji will accept jugni, her dad says ok w/ that same trust i will send her w/ u. jugni gets on the bike and they leave and jugni's dad accept that vicky loves her a lot.

Edited by -Nadii- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishty1033 thumbnail
nice report....!!! Even though I havent read it I love it....
xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishleshaDR

nice report....!!! Even though I havent read it I love it....

lol thanks πŸ˜†
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i hope jugni gets the wife status soon :)