sadaf_09 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

i dont get this why mahi is not weaing her Manglasutra and she is not wearing sandoor... off course now they new guy think she is single and will fall in love with her.... πŸ‘ the producer is such stupid that he cant think of something else πŸ˜†

what do u guyz think....Edited by sadaf_09 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf_09 thumbnail

lol seriouslyyyy i dont get this

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You forgot one thing Mahi joined the office as Mrs Mahi Sareen.. and If a muslim girl join an office how she will prove she is married..?
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai Chinta Mat Karoo  Agar woh mangal sutra pehan bhi legi toh bhi log peeche aayenge .
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no that wont be the case at all..... coz her boss knows that she is married.... plus the first thing she did in office was put a pic of her shabad and ishana on her desk......

also in today's episode the boss recognized shabad as mahi's husband..... but he is still going to fall for mahi.... that is just one of mahi ka side effect.....
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

no that wont be the case at all..... coz her boss knows that she is married.... plus the first thing she did in office was put a pic of her shabad and ishana on her desk...... <br><br>also in today's episode the boss recognized shabad as mahi's husband..... but he is still going to fall for mahi.... that is just one of mahi ka side effect..... <br>

😳

I love ur term...Mahi ka side effect! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† Too good, Yaar!
Everyone who sees her falls in love with her....Mahi hai hi aisi. 😳

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf_09

i dont get this why mahi is not weaing her Manglasutra and she is not wearing sandoor... off course now they new guy think she is single and will fall in love with her.... πŸ‘the producer is such stupid that he cant think of something else πŸ˜†

what do u guyz think....

Many working women today dont wear mangalsutra or sindoor to show theyre married. That doesnt make them less married. I live abroad and dont wear either except on Pujas and special occasions. Even my sisters in India dont wear sindoor. They work outside home too.
Guys can hit on married women too u know....theyre safer to pursue, becuz they wont ask u to marry them. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sadaf_09 thumbnail
well then i dont abt india as long as i know all of my friends who are married they wear at least of them so yeah 😲
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

EITHER WAY SHE WEARS IT OR NOT..SHES'S STILL MARRIED I BELIEVE THE BABY DIDNT FALL FROM THE SKY AND B NAMED AFTER SHABD AND MAHI

sadaf_09 thumbnail
geetaurkulwant  can u go and read wht was my question first then answer it ok πŸ˜†