Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Sukhi: Yepp it's Sonam only yaar! lol

@Kavya: Thankoos for the update! ROFL@ Mappu boy's complan boy pose...hahahahaha....I hope someone posts a pic of this for my entertainment.....

I read in a post that all he did was open the door to let her out.....as expected, it was a POINTLESS scene and a total phoos bomb! lol

Damn, why is Armaan imagining Bharti all over the place??? OTT stuff, maaaaan! Ughhhh

Yay for Amarjeet though! :D
Have a safe and wonderful trip, Anu! ๐Ÿค—Take care ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—We are going to really, really miss you! Can't wait till the 27th June now :-) :-)

Congrats on the 22nd CC everyone!
OK. I'm making this post just for fun, and we still have quite a few people left, so going to continue this list in this CC.

Kavya, Caroline- Die hard romantic

Anu, LadyM, Mashaal, Sarah, Sonia, Zainu - Practical romantic

Shreya -

Ash -

Acteur -

Nemo -

Mitsy -

Nimmi -

Me (GG), Melissa, Manali - Not at all romantic. Actually, don't know what love is. 

P.S - It will be interesting to come back after a few years, and look back at our answers :-)Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
GG!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs back* I'm gonna really really REALLY miss you too! Chalo I'll be back before you guys know it! Maybe Nimmi will finally drop in mere peechhe se too! ;P lol

LOL yes, it will indeed be fun to come back a few years from now and read what category of 'romantic' we all classified ourselves into...haha
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Sukhi: Thankoooos! Shreya made that sig, THAT'S why it's so GAWJUS! :D

I'm a Daniel-antic . WHADDUP ? ๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail
Sab kahaan gaye?? :S

So Kavya....you never answered the most IMPORTANT question! Did you BLUSH when you watched the shirtless Mappu scene or not??? *holds mike in front of Kavyaji* ;-) lol
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

I'm a Daniel-antic . WHADDUP ? ๐Ÿคฃ

Awww that's an ADORABLE emo! I love the pink one than kind of pats the blue one back to life after it dissolves into a puddle๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't it cuteeeeeeeeee ? That's my favt. part as well !!!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree GG - it will be interesting to read the categories, and also our theories on love, life etc.

Anuji - Like I said, I will be crossing off days on the calander until you come back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ In the meantime, one question - if we finish this CC, who will act as an alternate host?

Kavya - Ooooooooooh I am so looking forward to watching the "scene" today *yawn*Edited by LadyMcbeth - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LadyM: Anyone can volunteer for it.....whoever's usually OL the most I guess....you wanna do it?? I think I shall saunpo this biiiiiiig responsibility to you then ;-) lol