Poll
Are they compatible





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lata, I appreciate that you want their chemistry to improve..I understand it's your point of view & I never stopped u frm commenting on Naitik but seriously, it hurts yaar !
Hi charu,
The brain has two sides, intuitive/emotional (right brain) and logical/rational (left brain) and I think that some people are paying far too much emphasis to the "left brain".... that's why all this problem😉. Why do u get upset.
I have realized that balancing things out a little will not cause an instant, irrevocable descent into Naitik-land, either. lol😉😆.......just my 5cents
Lata, I appreciate that you want their chemistry to improve..I understand it's your point of view & I never stopped u frm commenting on Naitik but seriously, it hurts yaar !
Originally posted by: serendipityusa
hmmm..........i read an article on karan....someone interviewed him and he said that he is good friends with hina offscreen.........here is the link <br>http://www.masalablitz.com/?p=2049<br><br>dunno but they need to improve their chemistry on screen..............i think they shud spend more time together.......<br>